Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2017, 9:01 am

He allowed her the peace, gentle and far from pushing his advantage over her, waiting to see if she would take back any of the control she'd demanded he command.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2017, 10:33 am

Having taken her moment of respite from Rogues actions, she decided that they were better. She broke up the kiss and pushed his head back down to her chest, her blushing redoubling again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2017, 11:07 am

He chuckled at this, returning to his previous actions, hands roaming over her body as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2017, 11:44 am

She was back to unintentionally making noises and holding onto his hair, though not yet back to grinding against him as she had been. "Do... You like them?" She asked, spontaneously, not really sure why herself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2017, 11:13 pm

Part of him let out the chuckle he hadn't intended on making, a gesture that made his mouth softly vibrate against her chest. "That's a silly question," he finally admitted, eyes locked on hers as his mouth hovered over a nipple, tongue stretching out to tease at the tip, "Of course I do."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2017, 11:50 pm

"Of course..." She replied, looking away from him quite conspicuously while pushing his head down somewhat so he couldn't look up at her quite as easily.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2017, 9:01 am

He laughed again, this time without restraint as he continued his teasings, one hand roaming over her as the other held him up.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2017, 9:55 am

"N-not funny..." She said, nudging him with her knee. She'd have probably huffed at him if she wasn't preoccupied trying to breathe properly despite the things he was doing that made it difficult.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2017, 8:10 pm

"What?" He inquired, the chuckle finding it's way into his voice, a teasing sound that came like a melody to her ears.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2017, 9:31 pm

"I don't know..." She said quietly, crossing her arms across her chest. "Shut up..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2017, 9:12 am

He lifted himself at this, looking at her with a raised brow. Both his hands moved to brace himself properly, his eyes focused on her, "Do you really want me to shut up?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2017, 11:17 am

"I don't know." Candy said as she turned onto her side in the bit of extra space that he had given her. "I think we skipped a few things... Maybe? Probably? I want to stop."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2017, 11:33 am

Rogue had no need to be told twice, immediately moving away from her. He found her shirt, setting it beside her and proceeding to his the bathroom to watch his face. The assassin didn't say a word, washing his face with cold water, fixing his hair before replacing his mask and heading back to his room.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2017, 12:18 pm

Candy put the shirt back on for the second time and sat alone for a little while, thinking about what happened. It helped that Rogue wasn't in the room then, but after that she realised that he wasn't in the room. She wanted to talk about something or other, though something definitely unrelated to the last... However long it was. She definitely lost track of time. Perhaps she upset him? Perhaps he thought he upset her? She didn't know why he didn't come back, but didn't go to try and find out. Instead she fetched one of her books.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2017, 4:43 pm

A flicker of light from under the door signalled that the computer set-up had been sprung to life and promptly reduced in it's intensity. Stepping over, he pulled the door open, returning to his chair, reclothed in pajamas rather than his day attire, and set about internet usage, settling, eventually, on a movie that did not appear to exist in English dub.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2017, 5:30 pm

Hearing Rogue's door open but not seeing him come out made Candy curious enough to get up and check things out. It also calmed down the bit of her that said Rogue was somehow upset with her. He wouldn't leave the door open otherwise, right? So, she stood in the doorway book still in her hand which were at her back. She rocked back and forth as she often did when simply standing around. "What'cha doing?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 8:56 am

He looked over at her, pausing the movie that was in some sort of asian dialect, though neither the scene, pitch black, or he offered any clue as to which kind. "Movie," Rogue explained simply, shrugging a bit as he looked back at her, biting his tongue to keep from asking if she were alright, mask in place.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 11:53 am

"Ah. Okay." She said as she stepped into his room entirely, looking around for a place to set herself down. She didn't as for permission as she climbed up to Rogue's bed, sitting down close to the edge so she could lean over easily and talk down to the man below if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 12:04 pm

His eyes flitted up to her, dual-colored eyes studying her as she settled down. With a shrug, he turned the movie back on, reaching under his desk for a bag of animal crackers and passing it up to her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 12:14 pm

She took the bag, but set it aside for the time being. "So I have this new power I have almost no idea about..." She began, leaning forward to look at him as she had planned to do. "And I want you to help me with it at some point."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 12:28 pm

His brow raised, his hand moving to pause the movie once more before he leaned back to look up at her. "How do you want me to do that?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 12:37 pm

"Dunno." Candy answered with a shrug and an all too happy grin. "I don't know much about the power, so I can't say."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 12:43 pm

He chuckled slightly; of course she didn't have a plan. "Well, I'll be around. Mostly." he started looking for something under his desk, coming away with a notebook that didn't have an ounce of normal writing in it. "...I might be gone next month, though."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 12:58 pm

"You aren't going to kill anyone, are you?" Candy asked, though didn't seem too bothered either way. "Anyway, I'll be sure to grab you much sooner than that."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 1:03 pm

He waved a hand at this, dismissing her question without answering it. Moments later, the notebook was gone again. "Just let me know," he said, shrugging, "You ave my number."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next