Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 9:07 pm

She hadn't relented the whole way here, and she wasn't relenting, now. Instead, she merely divided her focus between his command and his embrace, moaning against his lips all the while.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 9:09 pm

August pinned her well and truly to her bed, grabbing both of her arms and growling lightly, looking her in the eyes and daring her to reassert control.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 9:16 pm

Vanja smirked wide, cocky her brow as she accepted the challenge. He wasn't fucking a contortionist for nothing. Adjusting her legs, she moved them from where they had lain to going up and over his shoulders, twisting herself free and rolling them so that she was straddling his head, his hands pinned beneath her legs.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:02 pm

August couldn't help but grin, immediately diving upwards and enjoying the snack she had so willingly placed right above his lips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:14 pm

She tilted her head back and moaned, grinding her hips against him carefully as she savored the pleasure he brought.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:16 pm

August couldn't help but smirk, knowing that he made her make those sounds. He dove upwards, kissing and lapping at her folds like he hadn't seen water in years.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:20 pm

Vanja leaned forward, one hand running shakily through his hair while the other clung to her sheets desperately, her sounds not stopping.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:24 pm

August's only thought was on getting her to cum for him, making her cum for him, and his actions grew in their ferocity, tongue pressing into her and into that patch of nerves inside her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:29 pm

She hated how easily he could win against her, hated how easily she could surcumb to him, to his teasings, to his commands. Even when they weren't spoken, she submitted easily and near installing, and she was fairing no better now than she did any other two. Crashing through waves of pleasure, she felt the build up inside of her, tightening her gut and sparking her senses into overdrive as her movements and sounds became increasingly more frantic.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:33 pm

He gripped possessively around her thighs, holding her against him, attempting to keep her from escaping him. This was, as all their sessions were, a battle, and he would readily strike the first true blow.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:41 pm

Vanja went from moaning to /screaming/ the word fuck, falling victim to his desires with a crumbling orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:43 pm

August couldn't contain the chuckle that followed, starting to squirm out from under her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:47 pm

She raised her hips enough to release him, nearly completely collapsing where she'd previous crouched.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:50 pm

August was on top of her almost immediately, pinning her again and kissing her, letting her taste herself, savoring in this minor victory.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:54 pm

Vanja was rarely the type to blush,and though he tended to incite such from her, now was no exception. Still, she awarded him with a moan for his efforts.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:56 pm

He pulled away, licking his lips to intimidate her, and perhaps to claim some part of his title as a dragon. He wasted no time in tearing that dress off of her, baring her beneath him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 11:00 pm

She found herself laughing, a sound so familiar to these halls that still retained stains of madness. It echoed like a crazed, unsettling lullaby , but it was a normality for them.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 11:04 pm

He smirked just so slightly, running his tongue from her navel up between her breasts, and then kissed her once again, marking her with his mouth, like the dozen other love-bites didn't already do that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 11:08 pm

She hummed against his lips appreciatively. Her hands wove into his hair, holding him to her.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 11:10 pm

He worked to try and get out of his own clothes, his length straining against the inside of his pants.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2017, 8:51 am

Seeing his urgency, she moved to help her, not saying a word and moving with the efficiency that came with control and experience.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2017, 3:34 pm

Soon he was as naked as she was, and he tackled her once more, kissing her hungrily as his tip prodded her folds.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2017, 5:57 pm

She moaned softly against his lips, body straining to get closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2017, 1:17 pm

He chuckled, not letting her get too close. If she wanted him, she could take him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2017, 3:13 pm

She almost glared up at him when she caught onto his game, pursing her lips as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next