Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 10:56 am

The eldest sibling had already been pre-instructed to force them on a little spa day, at the easy expense of their brother. This was fine, in a way, to her, though she wasn't one to be fond of other people paying for her. Spa days were, by definition, luxuries, and thus not necessary; Jazz and Claire couldn't exactly afford the splurge, themselves. Still, Joe seemed to have a permanent sort of bug in Lily's ear, in that she would tell him the truth about every single thing that happened, even if the others wished otherwise. It was just the sort of unshakable loyalty she had to her brother. This meant that, at the end of the day, Joe would always win out whenever Lily was involved. That didn't mean that they had to start immediately, however.... and afterall, it was a mall. They could find more distractions than just Nana's love for music before proceeding on to the round of spoiling Joe had required.

While Jasmine thought, grumbling a bit to herself, Lily skipped from the large map over to the smaller one that Nana held, looking at it with interest for a moment before meeting the meister's eyes. "Lead the way then, partner~!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 5:21 pm

Nunally decided to have some fun with her new GPS application she had been working on for a few weeks. It basically allowed her to set routes on any map saved or created on her computer. Even a paper map, like the one she got from Lily, could be turned into a working GPS map. Nunally noticed that something's on Jasmine's mind, but couldn't ask what's the matter, because Lily distracted her
"Sure! Follow me, my friends!" Nana replied smiling before she started walking in the direction of the closest music shop on her route. "On the other hand, I could also visit a pet shop to maybe get a new toy for Aristotle?" She thought and looked over at the map again, trying to locate the closest pet shop. It was on the opposite side of the mall, but on the other hand, they had a lot of time to explore.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 6:34 pm

The siblings followed her in relative silence, Jazz walking along with her hands in her pockets while Lily seemed to have a permanent skip to her movements. She found it funny, sometimes; Jazz was the one that had ADHD but Lily seemed to permanently be full of energy. Of course, Lily could actually contain it, unlike the older sister.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 8:28 pm

Once they made it to the music shop, a big smile appeared on Nana's face. They seemed to have everything! From vinyls to CDs. From T-Shirts to instruments! "A-Are we in heaven?" Asked Nana, barely hiding her excitement. The meister started looking around, trying to find something interested. Well, everything seemed interesting to her!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 8:30 pm

A laugh came from Jazz, chased along by Lily's giggle. "No, not heaven, just a store." Jasmine said, shaking her head before wandering off towards the rock section. The other two could handle themselves, or at least each other.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 8:44 pm

Nunally with excitement started going through shelves. She started from jazz and then went through the electronic music section and in the end, she found herself in the rock section. The girl memorized a few bands, singers and other musicians, but before she even tried to check some of them out using her phone, she got distracted by a section of the store in which the instruments were located. Nana quickly went over there and started staring at the huge collection of guitars. "Woah... I've never thought that instruments can be that beautiful" She commented, speaking to herself
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 8:57 pm

Lily quickly found herself distracted less by the store's contents and more by her meister's excitement. Outside of her own piano, the little weapon preferred to have most of her music in digital format, rather than physical; it was easier to move a flash drive than a stack of DVD's. Her brother... well, he preferred vinyl, but he wasn't here to beguile her with those, so she sought out her own entertainment. "It all depends on who makes them." Lily stated, pointing out that some of the guitars had signatures on the back, either of their designers or the people that painted them, sometimes both.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 11:50 am

Nunally was so distracted by her own excitement and her own thoughts she didn't notice that Lily was following her. A shiver went down her spine and she almost jumped when she heard the weapon's voice. "O-Oh, I see! This is interesting...But... I've seen videos of rock stars breaking their instruments! How can someone be so cruel to destroy such a beautiful pieces of art?" She asked as she looked at Lilian. Her eyes were shining with excitement and curiosity.

Last edited by [RACKIE] on November 2nd 2017, 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 11:51 am

"They have money." Lily said, shrugging, "And there's an energy that comes with how some people play. Sometimes, that's destructive...." She, herself, seemed disappointed, as well. The weapon had seen videos of people managing to destroy pianos, somehow, in much the same way.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 12:42 pm

"If I had a guitar I'd probably cry if it somehow got damaged." Nunally told Lilian with honesty "Anyways... I guess we can proceed to a next store if you and Jazz want." Nana said quietly. "Too bad Joseph isn't with us too..." The girl whispered. She didn't even notice that her thought left her mouth. The tone of her voice indicated that she was slightly disappointed or rather a bit sad that he didn't join them. Once she realized what happened, she turned her head away, blushing brightly. "I didn't mean to say it! I didn't! What's wrong with you, girl?" Nana managed to calm herself down rather quickly. She coughed and looked at Lily. "Anyway! Do you think we should get a toy for Aristotle? Like... a plush mouse or something similar?" Nana asked
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 1:00 pm

Lily was no fool, giddy little girl that she was. After all, she liked to see how her brother and meister acted together. It was amusing, and she frankly thought that it was very cute. Joe tried very hard to keep up his cool, rich boy demeanor, acting as though he didn't care about anyone --- well, except herself. He was pretty open about his nurturing nature to Lily, being his sister and all. She was becoming increasingly amused at Nana's own reactions towards, and about him. Even though she hadn't really heard what Nunally said, she had a pretty good idea of what it involved, given the older --- younger? --- girl's reaction. Saying nothing, but with a knowing, mischievous smile on her face, she nodded, blatantly acting as innocent as possible before nodding. "We could. We haven't tried him with catnip or laser pointers, yet. The internet says that cats like those things." Since having computer access, watching cat videos had become something of a hobby of Lily's, when she wasn't working, training, or playing music.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 2:44 pm

Nunally put her hands into the pockets of her sweater and hummed. "Well, they seem to be attracted to those things for certain. Let's find Jasmine first." The meister replied, hoping Lily didn't notice her little embarrassing moment. The meister started looking for the other weapon. Last time she saw Jasmine, she was in the rock section of the store, so she headed that way.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 2:49 pm

Lucky for them, Jasmine actually hadn't moved around much, which was a surprise given her attention span. She looked over when Lily came up and wrapped her arms around the elder sister's middle, caught off-guard by the embrace. Setting down the albums she was looking back, she nodded to them both. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 3:08 pm

The meister giggled at the embrace. It was such a cute sight! "Yeah. Our next destination is the closest pet shop. I'd like to take a look at available toys for cats... I think we could get one for Aristotle." Nunally explained.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 3:23 pm

"Just one?" Jasmine teased, though she redirected herself to heading out of the store, welcoming Nunally in taking the lead once more.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 5:21 pm

Nunally quickly took the lead, setting her GPS up for the shortest route. "Maybe two. Kitty deserves to have some fun." The girl said before grinning happily. She loved her little kitten. Soon they found themselves in a pet shop. The first thing that caught the girl's attention was a section with cages with various rodents. Rabbits, mice, guinea pigs.She approached the cages and looked into them. "Wooah! They're so cute~!" She commented.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 2:36 pm

Jasmine laughed, gravitating over to the area along with her. Lily, meanwhile, seemed more fixated on the larger mammals; she didn't appear terribly fond of the rodents.

"Have you never been to a pet store?" Jazz asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 4:24 pm

Nunally shook her head. "No I haven't. There was no need." The girl replied. After all, her computer had never needed anything from a pet store, thus Nana'd never been to one. Soon the meister decided to focus on her original idea, so she went over to a shelf with toys. "Hmmm... there are mostly toys for dogs from what I can see." She commented.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 6:45 pm

"You're in the wrong section." Jasmine said, a bit of amusement decorating her voice. Making a, 'come here' motion with her hand, she lead her a few aisles further down. There, they found a plethora of cat-related entertainment, from dangle toys to catnip to scratching posts and beyond. Acting like some assistant from a game show, she made a big show of displaying the items as she passed them, reading off the toy names in an overly excited tone.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 8:07 pm

Nunally followed Jasmine with a barely visible blush on her cheeks. A part of her wanted to say "I-I knew about it", but it'd be a very weak lie. That's why she decided to not say anything and just see where her partner might take her. Once they finally started looking at toys for cats, Nana started taking notes. "Do you think we should get catnip for Aristotle?" The girl finally asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 8:12 pm

"You can," Jazz said, shrugging a bit. "Justice's cat doesn't seem interested in it, but all cats are different." Having remembered Royal, she seemed to have gained a new interest in getting feline toys.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2017, 9:54 am

Nunally started googling to get more information about catnip. Apparently, not all cat can be affected by it. The girl rubbed her chin, trying to decide whether it's a good idea to buy some catnip for her cat or not. In the end, she came to a conclusion that there must be a pet shop in Death City, so she can always get it there. "Do you see anything interesting?" The girl asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 8:11 am

"Well, what does he like to play with, now? Does he chase things, does he like it when things are dangling, does he like to bat things around?" Meanwhile, she was looking at the little treat balls that were available, surprised that they'd been made in such small version so that cats could play with the previously exclusively dog toys.

It seemed to be around this time that Lily suddenly reappeared, pushing around a cart that had a bundle of cat blankets and a few beds in it, one of which was clearly intended for a dog, not that she cared. "Can I have some help looking at cat trees?" She asked, almost suddenly, looking at them with innocent, big eyes.

Jasmine sighed, "Does he try to climb?"

There was a long moment of silence, revealing Lily's answer before she could quite get it out, "Perhaps a little... too much?" The words came out sounding like a question, despite not being phrased as one. Aristotle was still small, and learning how to jump, but he certainly liked being as high up as possible. Whenever he could be pulled away from Nana, Lily was even able to walk around with him on her shoulders.

Another sigh followed, along with an amused smile and a slow shake of the head, "Maybe a tree and some cat shelves, then. We might want Joe's opinion for where to put things in the main living spaces."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 9:35 am

Nunally closed her eyes for a second to analyze their options. Aristotle liked to climb objects indeed, she even found him once sitting on a shelf! He... couldn't get down, though. "Hm... Yeah, cat shelves definitely sound like a good idea then. We just need Joseph's opinion now, as Jasmine said." Nunally commented before looking at what was in Lily's cart. "I have a feeling that Aristotle might soon become the most spoiled cat on Earth." The girl commented, giggling.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 9:46 am

Lily laughed, a somewhat embarrassed sound punctuated by a nervous giggle and the sudden disappearance of the girl. She made her way back behind the aisles they were at to find the shelves and trees once more, leaving Jasmine and Nana alone, once more.

"He probably will." Jazz finally said, as Lily left, looking over the toys again. "Do you plan on training him, at all?" She asked, suddenly spotting a rack of books at the end of the aisle, hanging from an endcap shelf. One of them was a thing manual on how to train a cat to do anything from simply obeying to tricks. It seemed to be an interesting notion, and certainly a good way to bond with the cat while simultaneously entertaining everyone involved. Then again, it also seemed like a very silly notion to anyone that wasn't specifically interested in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next