Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2017, 8:43 pm

Yurio, having been swiftly closing the distance prior, put his arms firmly around Aurora's legs and lifted her out of the water in one quick movement, laughing as he did so.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2017, 12:10 pm

Obviously, Aurora didn't expect him to do that. A surprised squeak left her mouth as she tried to catch balance. Of course, that was a difficult task, thus she started seeking out anything to hold with her hands... and his head was the closest thing she could find, so her hands went there. "W-What are you doing?" Aurora asked him, panicking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2017, 12:15 pm

Yurio, for all his strength, didn't really have the same sort of perfect balance as Glyn. Two legs were two less than he had when he was a dragon after all, and he didn't have a dragon to be balancing on himself. Thus, while laughing, he wobbled precariously and even more when she leaned on his head. "Dunno!" He answered her question.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2017, 5:00 pm

"We're gonna fall!" Aurora complained as her body started moving back and forth just to keep balance and not fall. It reminded her of a house of cards- one bad move would result in a small catastrophe. Plus, how could Yurio catch balance himself when he was holding her like that! Aurora tried so hard, but in the end, she'd failed to stand still, and thus her body started to lean towards the water. Of course, they couldn't defy the laws of gravity and thus Aurora fell into the water with a splashing sound
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2017, 5:39 pm

Yurio probably got the better end of the whole falling deal since he wasn't so high up. After Aurora and he splashed down in the water, he quickly resurfaced and continued laughing. "You okay?" He asked Aurora, though it probably seemed like he it wasn't particularly sincere about his worry due to his ongoing mirth.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2017, 5:57 pm

Aurora resurfaced and took a deep breath. She glared at Yurio for a second before she laughed. "I'm fine!" She told and then suddenly punched him in the shoulder gently to not cause pain and laughed again. "Dummy!" Aurora said, amused.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2017, 6:20 pm

Now calming down somewhat from the amusement that his actions brought him, he pushed off backwards while grinning at her. "I missed a chance though." He said, while putting more distance between himself and Aurora. "To 'accidentally' cop a feel." He joked. Apparently, he wasn't that innocent, just a little dense, or he wasn't when he decided to mess about.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2017, 7:07 pm

Aurora's first reaction to his joke was obvious and predictable- she covered her chest with her arms and turned her face away because of a bright blush that covered her entire face. "P-perv!" Aurora said loudly. However, there wasn't any sign of anger or irritation in her voice. Once the first "shock" was gone, she pouted before looking at him. Y-You could've just told me you wanted to... you know..." Aurora told him half-innocently with her arms folded across her chest. It wasn't clear whether she was joking or not.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2017, 7:40 pm

While he expected something along the lines of her first reaction, the second surprised him and had him blushing. He said nothing at first, though, since he figured at this point that every member of her family had a tendency of joking about this sort of stuff and he definitely did not want to fall in any traps. After wondering for a short while, he came to a conclusion. "I just wanted to see your reaction..." He said turning his head away.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2017, 7:50 pm

Aurora's face got even brighter after hearing his words. She immediately turned her face away, ashamed of herself. Even though the rest of her family loved such jokes, she didn't especially considering how embarrassing such jokes are. "A-ah... okay... Was it...my reaction, I mean... as you excepted?" Aurora asked him quietly, stuttering.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2017, 8:11 pm

"At first..." Yurio said simply, quickly, putting his arms up behind his head to try and seem casual about it all. "Eghem... So... What now?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2017, 9:37 am

Aurora looked away from him, to not get any more embarrassed. It was a difficult task indeed that in the end was interrupted by his question. "Well... it depends. Are you bored of swimming and playing in the water?" The girl asked him, trying to calm down from their... awkward moment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2017, 9:56 am

Yurio, having put a little distance between them, moved back towards Aurora. "I just wanted to see if you wanted to do anything else." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2017, 1:06 pm

Aurora shrugged too. "I don't know. As long as I'm spending time with you everything is cool. I mean... If you're getting bored we can just go home and prepare dinner." She told him smiling warmly at him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2017, 1:14 pm

"It might be a good idea to do that before everyone else gets back, thinking about it." Yurio said. "I guess it's a good idea to get going, then, I guess."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2017, 1:39 pm

"Sure~!" Aurora said before she swam over to the edge of the pool and then climbed out of it. She wondered whether her family will join them for dinner, but she was doubtful about that. Just when she was about to start looking for her parents or her sister, Angela approached her.
"Yo, what are you two planning now?" She asked.
"We're going home to prepare dinner. Why do you ask" Aurora replied calmly.
"Out of curiosity. Have fun... Oh, and we'll have to talk about something once I get back home too" Angela said smiling.
"Sure. Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2017, 2:40 pm

Yurio followed Aurora out of the pool, but went on ahead when Aurora started talking to her sister. "Meet you outside." He said, over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2017, 10:52 am

Aurora nodded to Yurio and after a while went to the changing room. A few minutes later she left the pool and looked around to locate her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2017, 12:09 pm

Yurio was just outside, leaning against a wall looking at his phone. He was paying enough attention to notice Aurora exit, though, and walked right over when she did.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2017, 12:20 pm

"Are you ready?" Aurora asked him with a smile as she put her hands on her hips and winked at him. She seemed refreshed after spending some time at the swimming pool.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2017, 1:14 pm

"Yep." Yurio said quickly again as he took hold of her hand though didn't move on yet. "I'll ask again, like I did before. D'you want to walk or fly?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2017, 5:06 pm

Aurora couldn't decide. On one hand, it was fun just walking with him. On the other hand, flying was faster and exciting. Aurora bit her lip trying to decide which way to use. "Fiineee... Let's fly this time." The witch told him
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2017, 5:44 pm

"Okay! I'll be extra careful!" Yurio said with a grin as he jogged forward a few steps and threw his stuff on the ground. A burst of flame lacking much heat followed the purple glow of Yurio's body, and in the place where Yurio stood afterwards was Yurio but in his dragon form. He was laying down on the ground, side on to Aurora, looking at her with one large purple eye. He was waiting for her to climb on, clearly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 12:50 pm

Aurora watched his transformation in silence, clearly impressed by it. As a witch, she'd never seen such a powerful and fast change. It was definitely the work of a group of powerful witches. Once he was transformed, a wide smile appeared on Aurora's face. "I haven't seen this form for years..." The witch commented as patted him on his front legs. She then started to climb on his back, slowly. Once she was seated safely on his back, she giggled. "Alright! I'm ready to go!" She announced enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 2:06 pm

After Aurora was settled onto his back, Yurio wasted little time with standing up and taking the stuff he had thrown to the ground carefully in his mouth. Slowly, he turned and started moving down the road, until he was fast enough to jump up into the air and begin what would be a fairly short flight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next