Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2017, 7:17 pm

"Alright! It's a relief." Eliza replied, seemingly relieved to get such reply.
Aurora just couldn't stop looking at Yurio for some reason, which couldn't go unnoticed by the rest of her family. "She sure looks like a typical teen in love" Angela commented, grinning.
"Oh yeah! I remember times when Eliza used to be looking at me in such a way!" Dalibor added. Elizabeth glared at him when he made that comment.
Aurora's face turned red and she started looking at her family, slightly ashamed by the comments. She was only looking at her beloved one! There was absolutely nothing wrong with that!
Once again Angela came in to save the two from another round of awkwardness! "Mooom, daaad, it was Aurora's eighteenth birthday yesterday!" The witch reminded them.
Dalibor chuckled. "We know, Angela! We have a birthday gift for her actually!" He said, apparently somehow proud of himself for some reason. "Oh really?" Asked Angela who was pretending to be doubtful. That's when Elizabeth smirked at her daughter's act. She couldn't understand what was the reason for it. "To get it,
Aurora will have to visit our new home.
" The oldest witch explained. "Plust... now that we know that she has a boyfriend, we might want to get her something more~!" Eliza added teasingly, with a mischievous smile and a playful aura around her.
A shiver went down Aurora's spine. If Angela's gift was that... lewd, then what would her mother come up with? Aurora blushed immediately at the thought.
Dalibor stood up and decided to sit next to Yurio... to have a manly talk. "Hey, by the way, how old are you, man?" The man asked. He just wanted to know if he could invite Yurio for a beer someday. Dalibor could be really immature sometimes and he was aware of that fact!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2017, 7:36 pm

What does having a boyfriend have to do with getting more gifts? Yurio didn't understand, in the same way that he didn't understand giving someone underwear, or why it was so embarrassing to talk about. Everyone wears underwear, right? Still, clueless as he was, he did go a little bit red on Aurora's behalf. He was half of that whole love thing they had going. When Dalibor sat next to him and asked him for his age, that's where things could get weird. Technically, he was only 8 years old. He thought whether he should just say that, or go with the other half of the technicality. "Uhm... Lets go with 19."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2017, 7:52 pm

Poor Yurio, he didn't understand what kind of underwear his poor girlfriend got from her sister. He also wasn't aware of what Elizabeth was capable of doing just for her own amusement! Aurora couldn't even imagine how creative her mother would become with another gift for her.
Dalibor scratched the back of his head. "Hm... I see, I see... Do you drink beer?" For a moment the man looked like he was thinking about something, thus he went serious. He quickly returned to his enthusiastic self and patted the dragon on the shoulder. That's when Elizabeth decided to intervene- "Don't you tell me you're trying to get this young man drunk!" She said, clearly unhappy with her husband's idea. Dalibor turned his head away and started whistling innocently.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2017, 8:08 pm

"I haven't tried. No place here would let me buy any, anyway. Too young." 13 years too young technically, but he preferred to keep everyone thinking that it was more just two that he was missing. Still, it was something he was curious about. Would alcohol even do much to him, considering everything?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2017, 8:43 pm

Dalibor sighed, slightly disappointed by the answer. It seemed like he completely forgot about the law in America "Damn... In Europe, you'd be old enough. Too bad." The man said as he put his hands behind his head.
"Don't you dare be a bad influence for him!" Elizabeth warned Dalibor, giving him a cold stare. Dalibor froze in place and immediately submitted to his wife's request. "O-Okay, sorry..." He mumbled.
Aurora listened to the conversation. It reminded her of her darkest days. It reminded her of how much she'd suffered after the accident. The witch closed her eyes, feeling depressed by the memories.
Angela looked at her sister and frowned. Was she upset about the fact that she couldn't spend some time with Yurio, without anyone else? The redhead witch scratched her cheek and spoke. "Hm... if you two want to have some time for yourselves, then you can go to the bedroom... Uhm... That sounded better in my head..." Angela spoke. The wording was so bad it caused Aurora to blush.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2017, 8:53 pm

Quite instantly when Yurio saw that Aurora was looking sad, even when he didn't exactly know why due to not being privy to her lifestyle between their two meetings at the fountain, his attention turned pretty much completely to her; taking hold of her hand with both of his, he smiled at her for whenever she would look towards him. Being distracted by trying to make sure Aurora wasn't looking sad anymore, he didn't really register what Angela said, or rather the meaning behind it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2017, 8:10 am

It seemed like Yurio managed to cheer Aurora up a bit. She squeezed his hand a smiled slightly. However, bad memories didn't want to go away.
Angela raised her eyebrow and folded her arms on the chest. Elizabeth noticed Aurora's sad expression, but she didn't know what caused it. Was it because of something one of them said? Eliza rubbed her chin with her finger trying to come up with a way to cheer her daughter up. Actually, it seemed liked she could leave it to Yurio, guessing that a conversation with him would make Aurora feel better. The oldest witch stood up crouched in front of the two and gently touched their knees with her hands. "Go for a walk, you two." Eliza told them quietly and warmly. Aurora looked at her mother and then at Yurio. "Y-Yeah, I need some fresh air. Can you come with me, Yurio?" She asked as she looked Yurio in the eyes. It seemed like she wanted a few moment of privacy with her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2017, 9:57 am

"Okay." He said, answering the both of them, as he stood up. He headed for the door to put his shoes, not letting go of Aurora's hand before he had to, pulling her along behind him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2017, 10:18 am

Aurora followed Yurio outside and took a deep breath. They were finally alone for a moment. The girl scratched the back of her head forming a sentence in her mind. "W-Well... About that situation... See, when my dad started the whole conversation about drinking 'n' stuff I remembered about everything that's happened after my... accident..." Aurora started, a little stressed. She stopped and took hold of his both hands and squeezed them a bit. "You just... need to know... Okay?" She said looking him in the eyes. It seemed like Aurora was still struggling with her past. "So...After I lost my arm... Well.. Sometime after it. My both weapons just... left. I didn't know what to do and... I felt lost, even though I had my sister and my one friend, I thought I was alone with everything. See... that's when I started skipping lessons, avoiding school and eventually I got into drinking and smoking... Everything to just... forget about what happened." Aurora made a short pause there and looked at the ground. It seemed like she regretted becoming rebellious and falling into addictions. "Last year was the worst. Luckily...
I've found a new weapon... met Aurora... My life returned to normal, you know? I mean... not fully, I still feel bad about the past but I've become stronger. Also... well... this will sound cliche, but... thanks to you, Yurio, I'm truly happy again.
" Aurora spoke, looking at him, trembling from emotions. It was a very emotional moment for her indeed. She finally let out everything that'd been sitting on her heart for months.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2017, 10:27 am

Yurio patiently listened to her patiently, quietly, allowing her to say what she wanted to say. He didn't judge her for any of it, either. He simply listened, until she finished speaking. "You've had it hard." He said simply, finally, as he smiled at her, giving her a warm hug. "I won't leave you. I'll make sure you stay happy, okay?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2017, 10:44 am

Aurora wrapped her arms around him and hid her eyes on his shoulder. She didn't want him to see her tears, even though his words made her very happy. "Thank you, Yurio... You're the best." Aurora told him quietly. It seemed like she calmed down a bit and the hug helped a lot. She looked him in the eyes and smiled with teary eyes and then... then she kissed him on the lips which made her heart beat like crazy. "Wanna go back?" Aurora asked him, smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2017, 10:55 am

Yurio gave a wide grin after she kissed him, reaching up to gently wipe some of her tears away. "Sure." Yurio said taking hold of her hand again as he stepped away from the hug. "Just try to make sure your dad doesn't get the wrong idea, here." He joked with another smile, leading her back towards the apartment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2017, 11:46 am

"Don't worry! Even if he does, he'll have to fight me first!" Aurora told him as she winekd at him happily. Soon the two returned to the apartment where... there was chaos. Apparently, Angela and her father thought it good be a good idea to compete which one will do more push-ups! To make things easier for Angela Elizabeth sat on Dalibor's back during the competition. Aurora looked at them all and asked- "What the hell is going on here?!"
Elizabeth looked at her like as if nothing was happing and shrugged. "Let the two have their fun, okay?" The witch replied, smiling innocently. Apparently, the goofs also pushed the sofa and the table aside to have more space for their stupid competition.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2017, 2:17 pm

Yurio seemed rather amused by what happened in the short time that they had been outside, simply watching them have their fun rather than saying anything. After a short time watching that, he decided to thoroughly ignore it, simply walking up to the table which had been moved away to sweeten and start drinking his share of the tea.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2017, 5:16 pm

Aurora simply didn't want to watch the ridiculous scene, thus she joined Yurio to finish her tea (which was already cold). "21!,22!, 23!" Shouted the two. They both wanted to win and they seemed rather serious about that. In the end, Dalibor, which wasn't a surprise. Angela wasn't upset though, she grinned. "Next time I'll win Dad!" She shouted. Dalibor laughed at the words. "Which "next time" will it be though? Tenth?" Asked Dalibor, grinning. Angela pouted and folded her arms on her chest.
"Angela's always been a bit like dad..." Aurora commented slightly embarrassed by the behavior of her family. "I guess I have a weird family..." She added, sighing. "Hm... Is there anything you'd like to do now? I guess we can do basically anything we want..." Aurora said, trying to come up with something herself
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2017, 5:36 pm

"It sounds like you all have a lot of fun together." Yurio commented, looking back at the excitable Angela and Dalibor as he did. "You must have missed them, huh?" He said, turning back around to keep stirring the mostly cold tea. He considered using his dragon breath to fix that, but decided not to ruin Aurora's mugs with the soot it'd inevitably leave on their surface. "You mentioned you wanted to go to that pool again. We could do that. You could even bring your family along, right?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2017, 6:39 pm

Aurora folded her arms over her chest, thinking heavily about what Yurio said. They always had a lot of fun together. She'd never realized it though, well, until Yurio made her realize that is. Aurora scratched the back of her head and sighed. "Yeah, I've missed them... It's good to have them here." She admitted, smiling slightly. Once Yurio suggested going to the pool with him and her family, the witch closed her eyes for a second, taking her time to consider the idea. "Well, I mean, we were supposed to have our date..." Aurora said, or rather thought out loud. "I guess we could take them if you wanted..." She said as she put her hands on her shoulders. As always the only problem was her arm, she absolutely hated it when people stared at it. Aurora looked at her prosthesis and frowned. "If only artificial skin was a thing..." The girl muttered and bit her lip. Aurora really thought that she couldn't be attractive because of her accident. "I really want to disguise this arm to just... pretend it's not a machine..." Aurora said quietly.
Elizabeth had to put her hand in front of her own mouth to hide a grin that appeared on her face. The conversation between the two was so interesting to listen to. Besides, she already had a plan to help Aurora with her... problem.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2017, 7:08 pm

"We could just as well go alone, if you liked. I just thought you wouldn't want to just leave them since they only just got over here." He said, shrugging, finally getting to actually drinking his tea. Hearing her objections to swimming with her arm visible, though, he put an arm around her shoulders and brought her in closer to himself. "I don't mind it in the least, and if anyone makes fun of it, they'll have me on their case."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2017, 7:37 pm

"I mean..." Aurora made a pause and looked at Yurio as she put her hand on his back gently.. "Noone makes fun of it but... I just think it makes me uglier... I mean... well..." A barely visible blush appeared on Aurora's face. "I know I'm not the prettiest girl on earth... I don't like many girly things... But I'd like to look good despite that..." She explained, slightly embarrassed by her honesty. Many men and boys Death City wouldn't agree with the "I'm not the prettiest" part of what she said though.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2017, 7:48 pm

"No it doesn't. That's wrong. Don't mind that. You already do." Yurio said, counting off each part of what he said on the fingers of his other hand, after putting his tea down of course. "You're beautiful. Don't even try to tell me otherwise, or I'll have to stop you from putting yourself down myself."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2017, 8:34 pm

Aurora's face immediately turned red at Yurio's words. She didn't expect such compliments from him. At least not at that moment. It sure cheered her up a lot. She seemed more energetic than before. "You really are the best!" Aurora commented with her free hand resting on her hip. She smirked at Yurio "B-but I'm really not that good looking..." The girl added after a moment and looked away.

Elizabeth decided to finally step in, to solve Aurora's problems!
"Aurora, Aurora...I'm on Yurio's side here. You're a really good looking woman now.
" The oldest witch said as she approached the two. A gentle smile was once again present on Eliza's face. "However, I do understand that you may feel that your arm is making you not as sexy as you'd want to be. I have a solution to that, my dear.
"What do you mean, mom?" Asked Aurora, who'd never actually seen her mother using magic.
That's when Elizabeth whispered her mantra. "Tsune, tsune, kitsune.". Suddenly nine white tails grew out of the witch's back, on the level of her waist. Aurora's jaw dropped. She'd never even asked what was her mother's animal form! Elizabeth giggled at her daughter's cute reaction. "As you could've guessed, my animal form is a nine-tailed fox... Magic of manipulation is my specialty. I can create illusions that look and feel real." Eliza explained, quite proud of her magic.
Aurora didn't expect to learn that much about her own mother in just one day! She looked at Yurio, still quite surprised by the revelation. "Before you ask... I've only just now learned all that..." Auroa explained embarrassed by her own statement.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2017, 8:59 pm

Yurio was just about to make Aurora shut up about not looking good, though interrupted by her mother, he decided it best to leave it be just this once. He looked between the two as they spoke, listening again. Seeing Eliza reveal her animal form, rather than shock Yurio had on an expression that said "Oh, that makes sense." Just as he did, as he looked between Eliza and Aurora. He wondered whether Angela was some sort of fire fox, too. He did only know what her magic was, after all. "Would the illusion affect her, too?" He asked, ignoring Aurora's ignorance, wondering whether she'd be able to feel things with it too.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 12:07 pm

Elizabeth closed her eyes for a second, to think about Yurio's question. It would affect Aurora to a certain extent. When Eliza opened her eyes again, she spoke "It might be difficult to achieve. The illusion would have to be strong enough to copy the way the whole limb works... Or perhaps there's a way to just simplify the effect... Hm..." Eliza touched Aurora's mechanical hand and frowned. Clearly, she was sad that something like that happened to her daughter. "Take your shirt off," Eliza told Aurora. The younger witch nodded, removing the shirt and tossing it aside. Obviously, she was also wearing a T-Shirt so it wasn't a big deal. Elizabeth examined her arm, clearly impressed by the design and the quality of it. "You must've made some really good friends... This thing looks more advanced than anything I've seen before..."
Aurora nodded. After all, it was thanks to Anna Kozak she got her prosthetic arm.
"Let's see what we can do..." Eliza said quietly, clearly trying to focus to cast the most powerful illusion she'd ever created. Her hands and Aurora's arm started glowing with violet glow. It was almost blinding. "Illusion... Disguise" Elizabeth whispered, using all her power to create cast the spell. Soon, Aurora's arm would start changing, getting more natural looking. It looked natural, but Aurora's mother wasn't satisfied yet. "Almost there.." Eliza said as she closed her eyes. Aurora felt a strange tickling and warmth in her mechanical arm... Moment, tickling? Warmth? Aurora looked at Eliza, surprised. "Mom! It's working!" She exclaimed with excitement.
A wide grin appeared on Elizabeth's face. "I know. It's my spell after all!" She told her. The glow disappeared revealing a very realistic illusion. It looked real! So really it was impossible to tell it's an illusion. Aurora touched her arm and giggled. "Mom you're awesome!" She said. Even the skin felt real. "Yurio check it out!" Aurora said. She was getting more and more excited. Elizabeth, on the other hand, was tired and thus she sat on the sofa. "I've used too much energy on this one... But it was worth it..." Eliza commented quietly before she took a deep breath

Last edited by [RACKIE] on November 25th 2017, 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 12:31 pm

Yurio watched Eliza work in silence, trying his best not to be a distraction while she completed her spell. Maybe Aurora would stop saying that she doesn't look good, with a magical illusion to cover up the arm? That would be ideal, though Yurio couldn't put in place the self-depreciation countermeasures he'd thought up. That was fine, too, though. Once Eliza was done and sat down, Yurio examined the arm; he poked at the 'skin,' put his hand on it to see if it was warm to the touch, looked at it closely and then took hold of both of her hands, stretching them out in front of Aurora to compare one to the other. "I see no difference... That's amazing."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 2:02 pm

The only problem was that the arm seemed way colder than her normal one. Despite looking identical, it wasn't as perfect as Elizabeth wanted. However that didn't matter, Aurora seemed happy with the effect. Elizabeth nodded. "I know. It's a powerful illusion. It is as close to being real as it can be. There's one thing though... I'm not sure how long it can last before disappearing. It's not a big problem, as I can always recast the spell." Elizabeth explained, looking proud of her creation. Aurora couldn't stop looking at the illusion. She couldn't stop admiring her mother's work. "I guess that now I can go swimming with Yurio without being feeling weird." She commented, smiling happily.
Elizabeth nodded and folded her arms over her chest. A mischievous smile appeared on her face. "Well, I can always use my illusions to... enlarge two certain things." She said teasingly, her eyes were staring at a certain area of Aurora's body. The fennec witch immediately blushed and crossed her arms over her chest as if she was trying to cover it. "H-Hey! I'm not that flat!" She exclaimed, ashamed by her mother's words.
"Fu, fu, fu~! I'm just kidding. You're right." Elizabeth said with her eyes closed, smirking slightly.
"You're not making it any better!" Aurora exclaimed, her blush became even bigger and redder.
Suddenly Angela and Dalibor joined the conversation. "Indeed! My daughter is just perfect!" He said, grinning proudly. "They're right, your chest is just fine~!" Angela said teasingly.
"Sh-shut up, Angela!" Aurora yelled, her face turned red. When Angela started laughing, Aurora groaned and hid behind Yurio. "Yurio, say something, they're being mean..." Aurora murmured quietly, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next