Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 7:46 pm

Luna was about to comment that she already knew that sleeping was Ana's hobby, but then she noticed the smile. She let out a quiet giggle, proud of herself that she managed to get the joke! Actually, in reality, she needed a few seconds before her brain realized that Ana was in fact joking. "O-Oh... so doing something active makes you less sleepy, right? Okay, noted!" The meister replied, sounding as if what Ana said was the most important fact in the world. Luna still needed to tell Ana about her hobbies... Wait... hobbies? She started regretting that she had asked the question as she... didn't really have a hobby herself! "Think, think, think Luna! There got to be something! I can't let her know that I'm just some boring girl without any passions!" The girl thought. She started thinking hard. Was there anything that she could consider her hobby? It took her a moment, but she finally answered- "Uhm... I... enjoy reading... books..." Luna's cheeks turned red when she realized that reading is just a very boring, cliche hobby! There wasn't anything else though! "I-I'm actually... a... a big fan of Larry Porter series... M-Magic is... c-cool..." Luna said, almost whispering as she turned her head away, to feel less embarrassed about her lame hobby.

The blonde waitress came to the rescue though! "Of course magic is cool!" She said, placing their orders on the table. "Wizards, sorcerers, and even witches are cool too!" She added, smiling widely. She even winked at Luna in a friendly way before she turned around and walked off to take orders from other tables.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 7:57 pm

"Ah... I'm a little envious of that. I usually end up falling asleep really quickly when I read, because I mostly have to stay still," Ana said, propping up her head against the armrest of her chair, with her hand. She sat back up when the server girl came back, listening to her as she slowly picked up her double espresso. When she walked away, Ana looked to Diana. "Huh. Don't hear that too often around Death City."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 8:18 pm

"What... what do mean by that, Ana?" Luna asked, genuinely curious about the reason for why the waitress's words were unusual. The girl looked at her coffee and at her delicious looking ice cream dessert. She decided to try her ice cream first. It was served in a glass ice cream cup and it was very colorful. The girl used her spoon and gently dipped it in the cup. Once it was filled with deliciously iced sweetness and a small piece of a strawberry she moved her little spoon into the mouth. A wide happy smile immediately appeared on her face when the dessert touched her tongue. "This is so delicious~!" Luna commented happily. Well, obviously she has never had ice cream before...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 8:40 pm

"The DWMA used to be very anti-magic user. I don't think that's the case anymore, but I think a lot of people are still stuck on that bit," Ana said, after that blowing on her coffee. It was still hot, so she was still not drinking it. "It looks it," Ana commented on the dessert, though she still seemed uninterested in getting anything like that herself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 8:57 pm

Luna was already lost in the little sweet feast she ordered. She acted like the dessert was the most delicious thing she has ever tasted. She was so enjoying her ice cream, she almost didn't hear Ana's reply to her own question! "O-Oh.. I see...
Does it mean that most people in Death City hate all magic users?
" The girl asked. Well, as a meister she should probably know such things...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 9:02 pm

"No, some people. I know there are witches and sorcerers at the school. I know of one that's a teacher, that's pretty obvious about it. Wears this gold thread embroidered coat with tails and no sleeves. Black hair. I think he might be a substitute, mostly. Might've seen him?" Ana explained, then asked, just as a way of making conversation.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 9:33 pm

"N-No I don't think I've ever seen him..." Luna said and shook her head. She already consumed half of her sweet dessert and when she realized that fact she frowned a bit... It was so delicious though! "Hm... And what do you think about magic users?" Luna asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 9:35 pm

"Don't know any, couldn't tell you," Ana said, shrugging as she started sipping on her drink now. She hummed quietly as she did so, clearly enjoying it. "Ah, coffee. My saviour."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 9:53 pm

"I see..." Luna said just as she finished her ice cream. She remembered the name of the dessert just in case she wanted to order it again in the future. It was time to finally taste coffee! Luna took the cup into her both hands and stared at her drink for a few seconds. Finally, Luna took a very small sip of her coffee. She then closed her eyes for a second. "Mmmm~! It's better than I thought it would be! I think it would be better it was sweeter though..." Luna commented with a smile on her face. The girl added one teaspoon of sugar to her tea and then took another sip. "Mmm~! Much better..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 10:00 pm

"It's not going to sweeten itself," Ana joked after Luna had already done so, a little late with the joke. "I'm glad you like it, though. That'll make dealing with me easier, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 10:11 pm

Luna giggled quietly at the joke, despite it being late. "Well, then I'm glad that I like coffee because I'm planning to be dealing with you often... I-If you don't mind... o-of course..." Luna said smiling. She sure seemed a bit more relaxed than earlier and she had to admit that she enjoyed Ana's company. Luna was very happy that she finally found a friend, someone she could talk to. It was a really nice, pleasant feeling. With her eyes closed, she took another sip, enjoying her lucky day...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 10:14 pm

"Not at all," Ana answered her. She herself was also glad that she found a meister that would hopefully not leave after a while due to her condition and the difficulties that it can impose on a friendship or partnership.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 10:29 pm

Ana's answer caused Luna to let out a sigh of relief. "T-That's great then..." The girl said quietly, staring at her coffee. "To be honest... uhm... I've never had many friends..." Luna admitted "W-w-well, actually... I-I-I've never had any friends... O-Or at least... I don't remember having any friends..." She added after a few seconds. For a moment Luna's face and eyes changed- she became sad, a bit depressed even. That state didn't last long though as after a few seconds she looked at Ana with a warm, happy smile. "T-That's why I-I'm happy... t-that you accepted me as you meister... Thank you..." Luna told her. She was fully aware of how cliche and silly her words were, but she wanted to be completely honest with Ana. Even if it was a childish behavior...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 10:41 pm

"You don't remember?" Ana asked, interesting in that particular addition, curious about why she would say so. Mostly, with things like this, Ana thought, were usually a 'you do or you don't' sort of thing. Not remembering was either strange phrasing, or something of interest. She didn't bother with addressing her thanks. She didn't really want to talk about how it was a mutual sort of thing. She also sipped at her coffee after she asked, waiting on Luna to answer.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 10:54 pm

Luna couldn't help but stare at the floor for a moment. Answering Ana's question would probably require her to reveal that she was actually an orphan. Luna was afraid that Ana would start making fun of her or start disliking her for that. After all, that's what many non-orphan children were doing when Luna was trying to make friends with them. On the other hand... Ana needed to know about it... It was important... At least to Luna. She took a deep breath before she looked at the weapon "I... Ana... I just... don't remember anything that happened before I... I... I..." Luna started her short story, but then made a pause to form a proper sentence. "I... let me start f-f-from the beginning... I... I guess it'll be easier... I... uhm... when I was five I... was brought to an orphanage... I... I'm an orphan... and... I just don't remember anything from before I found myself in that orphanage..." Luna explained quietly as she looked away with tears in her eyes. She was expecting Ana to start mocking her for being an orphan.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 11:08 pm

"Oooh. I see. That's strange. Ever check your head for any scars, see if you hit something?" Ana asked, focusing only on the memory loss part of her story. What did Ana care about Luna's background? Not even slightly. She continued to sip at her coffee while thinking. "Amnesia can suck, though, or so I hear. At least you hadn't lost memories from when you were older, huh?" she then asked, smiling at her meister.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 11:45 pm

Luna was glad that Ana didn't start mocking her and not even commented her background. It certainly made her feel a bit better. It allowed the girl to focus on the topic of her mysterious amnesia. "There weren't any scars on my body... Just... nothing..." Luna said before she took a huge sip. "I remember e-everything that has happened to me since I was brought to the orphanage so... I-I guess that my amnesia only affected the first... uhm... five years of my life..." The meister answered, relieved that she could finally share her story with someone. There was one thing she has always been sad about: because of her amnesia she also probably lost all of her memories of her parents.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 7:22 am

"That sucks," Ana finally summed up her general opinion of such happening to anyone, drinking some of her coffee after to then add, "But it's not the end of the world."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 8:32 am

"Y-Yes... you're right..." Luna agreed quietly nodding, smiling slightly. "T-thank you... for listening to... my lame story..." The girl said, happy that she could have such a conversation with Ana. Well, at least Ana listened to what Luna wanted to tell her... if she cared or not about that was a whole different story probably. The meister sighed in relief before she returned to drinking her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 1:53 pm

Ana sighed, slowly coming to realise that Luna beat herself up quite a lot. She figured that she would have to deal with that at some point, but they had only met recently and now was certainly not the time. Nor did she much feel like talking about that, quite preferring to enjoy both her coffee and the atmosphere instead. "Is there anything you'd like to do after we're finished here?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 2:55 pm

Despite beating herself so much Luna seemed happy. Ana listened to her story and didn't judge her. The weight of her past fell off her soul. For her, it was a good beginning. Suddenly she noticed that her cup was empty. The coffee was so good she drank it really fast. Luna was about to ask something when Ana asked her question. Actually, Luna wanted to ask about the same. "W-Well... I don't have any plans for today... so... I have lots of time... W-what about you?" The meister replied and then asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 3:09 pm

"It's why I'm asking," Ana clarified, shrugging. She didn't know where she might take someone, but she knew that she was up for going to a place.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 3:29 pm

Luna scratched the back of her head. Being creative was difficult. Ideas are hard to come up with. "W-Well... I guess we could do something... active, maybe? To... To keep you awake... maybe?" She said stuttering. Luna wasn't good at planning. She never needed to be. "W-Well... we're... p-partners so... w-we c-could go and practice our... skills? H-hunting is also a thing meisters and weapons do..." The girl said quietly, trying to suggest anything. That's when she realized she actually suggested hunting! It made her cheeks turn red... it was a bad idea...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 3:44 pm

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, lets not get ahead of ourselves," Ana protested against the idea, waving a hand in the air as if it would help dismiss it quicker and more thoroughly. "How about... We go play on some trampolines?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 3:58 pm

"O-Oh! Trampolines!" Luna clearly liked the idea. Also, trampolines aren't nearly as dangerous as hunting... which was also a great thing. "Let's go play on trampolines. I'm sure it'll be lots of fun." The girl said smiling innocently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next