Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 4:04 pm

"Then it's settled," Ana said, drinking the rest of the coffee in her cup and then digging around in her back for her wallet, within which she then dug around for the money she would be needed to pay for the coffee.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 4:23 pm

Luna quickly pulled out a coin purse out of one of the pockets of her skirt and then obviously prepared enough money to pay for her coffee. That's when their waitress returned to them, conveniently.
"W-w-we... would like to pay..." Luna said quietly.

The blonde waitress nodded and placed their bill on the table. "Hope you enjoyed your coffee!" She said in a friendly manner, smiling as she placed the dishes on a tray.

Soon the two finally paid for their orders and were ready to go!

Luna slowly stood up from the table, ready to leave, but then... she tripped over the table's leg... and bumped into their waitress. It caused the blonde to hit another table and she ended up sitting on it... but luckily her tray remained in her hand
"I-I-I-I'm so sorry!" Luna said with a panicked voice. She had tears in her eyes.
"I-It's okay... really... just be careful, girl... " Said the waitress. She probably had a mini heart attack...

Apparently, her DWMA ID card fell out of her pocket and landed next to Ana's feet. According to that ID card, the waitress's name was Aurora Foster and she was a 2 star witch-meister...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 4:44 pm

Naturally, Ana crouched down to pick the ID up, to then hand it to the waitress Aurora; she saw her name and the other info when she checked it to see whom she should return it to in the end. "Aurora Foster, is it? Here," she said, holding the ID out for Aurora to take. "Your ID, 'cool girl,'" she went on to say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 7:36 pm

"Ah, thank you!" Aurora said smiling as she took back her ID. "I wish you two a nice day!" The waitress added as she raised her thumb up.

Luna's face was red out of embarrassment which was caused by that incident from before. She was about to turn around and go to the exit when the waitress spoke again: "Oh, by the way, if you want you can get a stamp card at the counter. Your tenth coffee will be free." After that, she winked at them and walked away to deal with other customers.

Luna looked at Ana, still embarrassed about her act of clumsiness. "I-I'm sorry that I caused a trouble..." She whispered as she stared at the ground sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 7:44 pm

Even Ana's dark grey eyes seemed to shine a little at the mention of free coffee. "It's all good," Ana said, patting Luna on the shoulder before going off to get one of the aforementioned cards. She decided to grab one for Luna while she was there, too; she could do with one too, if she was going to hang around with Ana.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 7:58 pm

Stamp cards had 10 places for stamps on one side. The 10th coffee was for free, but there also was a 10% discount for the 5th coffee. On the other side of the card, there was a the cafe's logo. A red-haired lady in her thirties had already stamped their cards when Ana approached the counter. She then handed the weapon two cards and wished them a nice day. There was a strange mysterious atmosphere around that lady, but she seemed nice. So, when Ana got their stamp cards Luna looked at her with a smile. "S-So... sh-shall we go? " The meister asked. She seemed really excited about the whole plan to play on the trampolines!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 8:41 pm

Ana handed Luna one of the cards and put the other inside a pocket of her bag, probably to be forgotten forever if she knew about how these 'free drink' card schemes are supposed to work. She thanked the lady at the counter and motioned for Luna to follow as she went past her. Once outside the café she began to speak. "You know how we were talking about witches and sorcerers and all that?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 8:55 pm

Luna just followed her partner in silence, thinking about the stamp cards they received. It was a pretty nice idea in her opinion. It was definitely a good encouragement to start visiting the place more often. Once Ana spoke, a shiver went down Luna's spine- she didn't expect her partner to start talking so suddenly! "Y-yes..? Uhm... Why are you mentioning it now?" The sorcerer replied, a bit surprised about the return of the topic from before.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 9:07 pm

"That waitress is a witch. Two star meister, too," Ana explained, looking at Luna over her shoulder once she finished speaking briefly, curious about what her reaction would be. "I had a look at her ID when I picked it up. A little nosy of me, I admit, but hey, I had to check who it belonged to."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 9:19 pm

Luna's jaw dropped when she heard the revelation. "Whaaaaat?!" She exclaimed, not even trying to hide how surprised she was. "B-But but she looked like a normal girl! Woah! I thought that... witches look... you know... more... like... witches from cartoons... I guess? I mean... I've always thought they wear those strange hats and robes and that they have glowing magical eyes and that... that... that they avoid people and... everything... and she's a meister too?! Woooaaaah!" After her initial reaction, her eyes started glowing with excitement. "Can we look for her tomorrow during lunch break? I wanna learn more about magic!" Luna asked enthusiastically. She seemed full of energy at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 9:31 pm

"Well, I know of only two magic users and one of them actually does wear weird clothes," Ana said after thinking for a moment, then shrugging after she was done speaking. "Eeeh? I don't know if we should bother her about something like that..." she went on to say, though hummed thoughtfully once she did; Luna did seem really very excited about it all... "But if you insist, I guess we could ask her a thing or two..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 9:41 pm

"Yay!" Luna exclaimed as she energetically bumped her fist into the air. When she realized that she was probably... a little bit too enthusiastic, she went silence and her face became covered in blush. "H-Hey... I've heard that most witches are evil too... and that to make a Death Scythe you need one witch soul... Why would any witch join the DWMA if its students hunt down other witches..?" The meister suddenly asked naively.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 9:53 pm

"I don't know about most witches, but I'm sure there are some," Ana said, trying to recall the bits of this particular facet of the DWMA specific teachings. The ones she hadn't slept through, at least. "I don't think anyone should be judged based on the actions of others similar to them. That was something the DWMA did before, when they would hunt any and all magic users. I think nowadays it's just those that hurt others?" she explained what she could remember though she definitely didn't sound too sure of herself. "Aaaah, ask your teachers about it, they know better..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 10:05 pm

Luna closed her eyes for a second and scratched the back of her head. What Ana told her certainly made sense. She was happy that the DWMA had magic users on their side! After all, magic is really, really cool! A smile appeared on her face as she imagined herself as one of the magic users. Well... she actually imagined herself as one of the characters from Larry Porter books. Obviously, something had to interrupt her little sweet moment. She almost tripped over a rock... yes, almost! Lucky her. "U-Uhm... I think it's a good thing that the DWMA only hunt only the baddies... I mean... I think it was really unfair that they were to kill those who did nothing evil..." Luna said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2018, 1:31 pm

"I don't know," Ana said, shrugging, preferring to do that and change the topic rather than get into a discussion about ethics. Back then, the DWMA and Witches were practically at war, if she was remembering right. She wasn't too interested.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2018, 1:49 pm

"I-I see..." Luna said quietly as she looked away for a second. It was obvious to her that Ana wasn't interested in the topic. She let out a very quiet sigh. Apparently, they would spend the rest of their way to the trampoline park in a complete, awkward silence. Luna enjoyed talking with Ana, but she simply couldn't come up with anything to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2018, 2:03 pm

Since Ana didn't have a topic to talk about either, the rest of the time would be spent without talking. Still, it wasn't particularly far so at least to Ana it wasn't unbearable or anything. She didn't say anything as she turned into a building which was mostly unassuming except for a few signs which stated what the building actually was.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2018, 2:12 pm

Once they arrived at their destination Luna looked around. "Is this the place?" She asked, just to make sure. She didn't want to admit that she didn't notice the signs which stated what the building was. Where was she looking the whole time then? The truth was, that her eyes were basically glued to her partner as if she was afraid of getting lost in the non-existent crowd.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2018, 2:21 pm

"Yep," Ana said simply as she walked up to a counter, having once again dug out her wallet. After paying for both the entrance fee and some lockers so that they could leave their stuff inside, she grabbed some keys which were attached to wrist straps that the person at the counter handed her and then waved Luna along to follow her into a doorway to the side of the counter; clearly, all on her own, she decided to pay for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2018, 2:46 pm

It was so kind of Ana to do that! However, Luna was a quite modest person and the fact that she decided to pay for both of them made her feel a little bit uncomfortable. With a bright blush on both of her cheeks, she just followed Ana. That's when she realized. "W-W-Wait, Ana... We're still wearing our school uniforms..." The meister said to remind her partner that they were wearing skirts.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2018, 2:58 pm

Ana turned to Luna when the other girl told her to wait, then looked at her a little confused. It took her a moment to realise what the issue might be with wearing her uniform at a trampoline park; it took a while because she didn't wear a skirt on it's own, and it just didn't register until she saw the same item on Luna. She put her foot up on a bench, to make the fact that she had some shorts on and thus was fine more clear. "Don't you have anything you could put on instead?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2018, 3:12 pm

Luna's face started turning red slowly when she realized she might not have anything to put on instead of her skirt. "Uh... uhm... uh... U-oh..." The girl started to panic as she realized how big was her mistake! The meister laughed nervously. "I-I-I..." However, she suddenly realized something! "W-Wait!" Luna said as she opened her bag and looked into it. Suddenly her expression and behavior changed. She sighed in relief and with a smile she pulled her school PE outfit out of the bag. "I'm saved..." She quietly commented. "I-I... I'll be right back!" With those words, the girl quickly went to the nearest toilet to change into her PE outfit. It took her a few minutes, she then returned to her partner with a smile on her face. "I'm ready!" She announced.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2018, 3:30 pm

Ana was just about done with stuffing both her bag and her shoes inside of the locker that her key fit. She had also opened Luna's locker while the girl had been changing, to expedite the process of her putting her stuff away too. "Good. This should be fun."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2018, 6:07 pm

Luna quickly put her things in the locker and after closing it she looked at Ana with a barely visible smile. "Y-Yeah, I agree... I-I've never been to a trampoline park though." The meister explained quietly and a bit sheepishly. Perhaps it was a good opportunity for her to finally have some fun in her sad life? To experience something she was unable to experience in her childhood?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2018, 6:23 pm

"That doesn't matter at all, you don't really need to know how to do anything to have fun," Ana said smiling, once again gesturing for Luna to follow her into the next room, which was the trampoline park itself. Trampolines, pits of foam and padding. Lots of padding. Ana wasted no time in running over and jumping onto the nearest one, laughing as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)    Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today my life will change! *BANG* My head... (Private- Arc and Rackie)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next