Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 5:55 pm

"Eeeeh?" Takumi whined, pouting afterwards. He didn't like that very much. He pushed away from both the bed and Rin's hand, ending up sitting on the floor with his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 6:01 pm

She found herself laughing initially, though she moved to lean her head over the bed, hands holding the edge of it as she pouted down at him, her eyes sparkling and pleading, "Ā, sā, hansamuna... Sukoshi no kisu sae nai?" Her voice sounded like something out of an anime dub, to be frank, rather than in her typical tone range. A joke, if you will.

OOC:
"Oh, come on, handsome... not even a little kiss?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 6:05 pm

Joke or not, it still made him blush and look away, though he didn't stop pouting. Resting his elbow on a drawn up knee, he propped up his head with his hand.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 6:10 pm

Her pout only went wider, and she scooted further, hanging off the bed from the waist down, looking at him. She flailed her arms lazily in his general direction, acting like she was trying to bat at him. "Kisushitai..." She whined, an almost coo as she tried to search out his eyes. Come on, she could make him fall into a blubbering mess without trying, why was it so difficult to do when she was putting effort into it?! The cooing returned as she spoke again, trying to get his attention, "Watashi wa sabishīdesu..."

ooc:

I want to kiss you.
I am lonely...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 6:16 pm

He groaned quietly, finding it hard to keep looking annoyed. He was thoroughly red at this point and trying to hide that behind his knee, resting his forehead on it and with arms wrapped around the knee, his face was indeed well hidden.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 6:21 pm

She whimpered, sliding off the bed to partially sit on her knees, partially lean towards him. Her pouting and tone didn't let up, "Takumi... Anata wa watashi o nozonde inai nodesu ka?"

ooc:
Don't you want me?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 6:27 pm

Takumi peeked at her from between his arms, not quite expecting her to be that close. The reaction was to fall down backwards, while keeping his face covered. Though now it was more visible; down to his shoulders he was really very quite red.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 6:30 pm

Something like delight crossed her face, a giggle erupting from her. Oh, you silly man...~ The words were like a song in her head, the delight apparent in them as she realized the opportunity she had in front of her. The poor, poor boy...

Crawling forward, she leaned over him, pausing for a second before folding her arms over his chest, basically laying on him as she rested her chin on her forearms. With the mischevious expression on her face, so very unlike the stoic noble he'd met initially, so long ago. Right now, she was all child, the cat that caught the canary. And Takumi? Oh, he was her prized canary...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 6:36 pm

"Na-!" Takumi started saying in surprise, as his arms almost instantly parted to reveal his face, which probably couldn't blush harder if it tried. His mouth gaped like that of a goldfish as he tried to find words, but soon he gave up on that as he had none, or at least none would come. He looked around while biting at his lip, as if something would help him escape. He knew though... There was no escape... In the end, he simply turned his head as far to one side as he could, making a noise like a whimper.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 6:38 pm

Oh, ignore me, will you? Pouting a bit more, she released control of most of her weight, laying on him, making it as impossible as she could for him to ignore him without squishing him with her body. "Takuuuuuuuu~mi...."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 6:49 pm

Takumi was having a hard time even thinking of what might make her stop, let alone having the control to even pretend like he was ignoring her. There was no ignoring her.  He already wasn't even trying to ignore her! He just couldn't bring himself to look at her in the state he was in, nor could he make himself reply. His throat and mouth seemed to not be cooperating. It was to be expected though, when he could feel her whole body on top of him. No meaningful sound came from him, just noises; what they meant was unclear even to himself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 6:52 pm

Her expression showing frustration and determination in equal measure, she adjusted her positioning so that her forehead was leaning against his, her eyes staring directly downwards. She'd have his attention, one way or another, no matter how much he was trying to avoid the situation. He dug a hole in wanting her; now, she was here, and she had her own demands. His attention was chief among them and the fact that she could make him flustered with everything? Well, that was a delightful bonus that she was absolutely reveling in right now.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 7:01 pm

Well, now he couldn't help but look into her eyes short of closing them or looking off to one side. He didn't think that that would make his situation any better though. He swallowed, or at least tried to, nervously. He was at a loss about what he should do. What did she want!? In Takumi's mind it couldn't simply be exactly as she had said, somehow that didn't add up. She was asking so calmly that it had to be a joke...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 7:03 pm

She whined when her efforts seemed to be in vain. Pouting, she moved away from him, making her way back to the better to flop on it, face first, and pout in peace.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 7:14 pm

Takumi seemed to sigh in relief a few moments after she got up, now that he could breathe without the weight of her body atop his. That was a relief and a shame at the same time, though. On one hand he wasn't gaping at her while trying to say something. On the other... Well, it was kinda nice. He rolled over from where he was on the floor and then pushed himself up onto his knees and walked on his knees near to where her head was. Strangely right after calming somewhat he reached for one of her hands, to do exactly as he had been doing before any of Rin's murder attempt advances, to play with her fingers once more.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 7:16 pm

Still pouting and childish, she pulled her hand away, rolling on the bed and sliding to the opposite side of it, curling in a fetal position and glaring, pouting, at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 7:20 pm

Takumi whined at Rin for pulling her hand away. With a sigh, he stood up and then crawled onto the bed and then over to her, kneeling beside her and leaning over her. "Riiiiin, what's wroooong? he asked, a little bit on the whiny side, while gently shaking her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 7:25 pm

She pulled her shoulder back away, giving a huff in response to his attempts. "Anata wa watashi o nozonde inai nodesu ka?" Rin repeated, somewhat bitterly, now, but certainly still whiny, and quieter than she'd been speaking. Honestly, she sounded a bit offended.

ooc:

Don't you want me?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 7:40 pm

Wait, were those questions not just jokes? Takumi blushed again, looking off to the side. So that was the issue. Quietly, he gave his answer. "Hai, anata ga hoshidesu."

OOC: Yes, I want you.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 7:42 pm

Letting her guard back down, dismissing some of that pouty stubbornness she'd been displaying, she rolled over a bit, so that about three-quarters of her was facing him. "Soshite, sore o shōmei suru." Rin said, just a melodic hair above a whisper.

ooc:
Then prove it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 8:02 pm

He swallowed again, blinking at her for a moment before slowly leaning down and closer to her, his cheeks getting redder by the moment until that spread to the rest of his face as it did before. Finally, though, he was close enough and pressed his lips against Rin's. It was brief, and he didn't linger after it ended, but he had a smile on his face. Red face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 8:06 pm

Rin let out a soft, gentle sigh as their lips parted once more, her own face red up to her ears, the color trying to ease its way down her neck. She smiled at him, soft, slight, and weakly. Through a slight haze in her eyes, it seemed that she had an idea. If Takumi didn't stop her, she might go through with it...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 8:15 pm

Takumi couldn't stop something that he didn't know was going on. He wasn't the most observant of individuals. Instead he was busy with generally looking happy, as if he just realised that he actually could do things like kissing Rin without any issues now.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 8:18 pm

Without him moving further away, she took it as acceptance of the idea she'd given no indication of having. Practically lunging at him, she pressed her lips back to his, more forceful, now, but not nearly as much so as the first time. There was heart in it, and she was being very sure not to leave it as just a peck, a fact made obvious by the simple fact that she didn't immediately pull away.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2018, 8:30 pm

Takumi made a sound of surprise when she lunged at him and while he didn't make a sound for it, too, he was also quite surprised about the lingering kiss. Still, he didn't protest or move away. Instead, his eyes fluttered shut and he leaned into it somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 8 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next