Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 12:27 pm

Takumi was a little too embarrassed at that statement than he probably should be, and definitely too embarrassed to counter with the fact that he wasn't really meant to be looking like her lover when they were where they could be seen, considering, but he couldn't argue with the partner bit, right? Giving in, he shoved a few of the jackets that didn't look bad on him towards her, then taking off the one he was wearing currently and doing the same with it. He didn't say anything though.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 12:28 pm

Rin grinned, leaning in to peck him on the cheek before proceeding to look for a cart. His say in things just got very drastically limited.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 12:31 pm

Wait a moment what is she doing with that?

Takumi gave in, but he didn't think he gave in that hard. Still, all in all, he really had no place to argue any longer. Sighing, he resigned to his fate of probably having too much clothing in the near future.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 12:35 pm

Setting the coats in the cart, she returned to him, raising a brow with a cocky, self-satisfied grin on her face. Now, he was at her mercy, though she still wanted input. "C'mon, you need less sweaters." With that, she began heading towards the shirts.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 12:43 pm

"I like my sweaters..." Takumi mumbled, though followed after, unable to find an argument as to why he didn't need shirts as well; or at least why he didn't not need shirts.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 12:47 pm

That was another thing the Toromaki hadn't understood: why it was that Takumi wore three layers of clothing when he lived in the Nevada desert. It was no wonder he was so cold on their Siberia mission! He was so used to being overheated! Not bothering with the argument for now, she lead him over to start picking out some shirts that were better suited for the local weather. Shorts might be a good investment, too...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 12:51 pm

"Rin, just don't go too crazy. There's only so much that I can wear..." Takumi said, trying to dissuade her from buying way too much. Clothes weren't like tissues...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 12:51 pm

"Really?" She asked, looking over and sizing him up, that smirk still there. "You wear a shirt, a sweater, and a coat all the time."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 12:59 pm

"That's not the point!" Takumi complained, crossing his arms in a bit of a huff. "Not at once, I mean overall."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 1:01 pm

"Well, it gives you more options to switch around," as she spoke, she had returned her attention to the clothing and was randomly holding up shirts between them. On a few occasions, she simply tossed some into the cart, but most of them were returned to the racks. "Are you intentions to just hide all the time?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 1:07 pm

"Not sure if you've noticed, but I usually wear the same sort of stuff..." Takumi said, but once again didn't argue with her about it giving him options, even if he didn't feel like he needed them. "Just don't go overboard..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 1:08 pm

Rin gave him a bit of a pouty face, an expression they both knew was obviously faked, "Me? Overboard? Never." Smirking wide, she continued to grab a few before dragging them over to the shorts.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 1:16 pm

Rather obviously, Takumi wasn't going to be winning against her or her wallet, so instead he followed her in the most uneager way that he could without actually tugging back to where he was before like some snotty kid or annoying dog. At least if showering him with gifts of clothing would make her happy, then that was good for whenever he tricked her into the opticians.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 1:18 pm

Eventually, she seemed satisfied with their haul, but there was certainly more clothing in the cart than Takumi would have planned on, even with her being the one initiating everything. Still, she didn't want to push her luck too much, and they'd be walking anyway, so she soon lead him over to the register, not allowing him to see or hear the price as she paid for everything and gathered the bags. Well, that was one errand done.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 1:24 pm

Takumi could only guess that the price was more than he could ever afford with his own money, or at least he would only guess that, not really wanting to know what it really was. He made sure at least to take some of the bags from her so that she wasn't carrying more than she needed to. "What would you like to eat?" Takumi asked her, once they were out of the store.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 1:27 pm

She made a sort of humming sound while she thought about it, wondering what she might be in the mood for. "I'm not sure," Rin finally said, looking around at the shopping district they'd gone to in an attempt to pick something. There were a few family-owned businesses, the restaurants among them including Mexican, Italian, and a hibachi place.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 1:32 pm

Considering that they just came back from mexico and that they both had Japanese food together fairly recently, Takumi went off towards the Italian place. He figured that he'd eat just about anything at this point, so that seemed a good choice at any rate.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 1:35 pm

His meister should have expected that he wouldn't just tell her what he wanted; shaking her head, she followed along after him, catching up quickly and easily. "Pasta mood?" Rin asked, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 1:37 pm

"I guess," Takumi said, shrugging, not sure what he would eat, but considering how Italian food worked, it was probably going to be pasta.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 1:39 pm

She laughed a bit; of course he had no idea. Rin wasn't complaining though, as she was sure they would both find something, even if it meant using the kids' menu. Oh, well. That wouldn't be so bad. Once inside, she went ahead and did the talking, getting them a table and ordering a lemonade for herself. Once Takumi had ordered his own drink and the server had left, she directing her attention wholly back to him. "So, what do we want to do after this, besides avoid the estate?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 1:43 pm

"We'll see," Takumi said, or at least you will, "We'll walk around a bit and maybe get ice cream or something, how does that sound?" he asked. Walking into the opticians with ice cream would probably make her a little less likely to run away, right..?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 1:45 pm

She beamed at this, nodding. Two cheat days in a row for ice cream? Well, that certainly sounded good to her! "I'd like that." She told him, pleased to have the idea brought up; it was a very real possibility that she would have proposed dessert herself otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 1:51 pm

Takumi grinned at her, seeing her so happy about ice cream. He could watch her like that all day long, it was so adorable. And watching was his plan, up until the waiter came along again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 1:56 pm

Idle chatter seemed well enough a topic to her, what without the need to worry about waitstaff, family, or hunts, so that's what she stuck with until he found something worthwhile to bring up. The weather, hobbies, moods, gossip; normal things that didn't mean much of anything, day to day, but filled the air with the sound of each other's voices. That was a sort of peace she loved.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 2:10 pm

Chatting about nothing in particular to Takumi was about as good an idea as simply enjoying Rin's presence, something comfortable to do to pass time while waiting and more. Indeed, just like Rin he didn't have much to say, so he simply chatted up until their drinks arrived at the least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 22 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next