Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 11:13 am

At almost the same time, the net which Rin had drawn appeared over the potential assailants while parts of Rin's bandages slowly changed to sharp, tangled metal; at the very least, along the surface.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 11:17 am

Rin dismissed the frame and leaped down as the net materialized into the world. The woman screamed when she saw the creation appear, but Rin ignored it, firing bandages around both men to ensure that they'd be captured, if the net didn't do the trick.

ooc: You can decide'ded'ded'ded
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 11:28 am

In his panic, one of the men manged to get themselves tangled in the painted net splendidly, most certainly unable to get out. The other man had been lucky and almost managed to pull the netting over himself before the bandage had caught him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 11:30 am

Rin yanked back her bandages, not bothering to dismiss the camouflage. It probably looked like they were being attacked by invisible demons or something. She was fine with that. The woman's adrenaline seemed to have kicked in, now, and she was setting about starting up her car and hightailing out of the area. She'd never quite know how lucky she just was, but that didn't matter. She was safe. Rin had fish to fry, now.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 12:07 pm

It was safe to say that neither of the men could do much without cutting themselves to shreds. Their painful shouting upon being pulled with the barbed bandages was enough of an indicator of that. Cries of pain intermixed with swearing. In Spanish.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 12:11 pm

Rin was more satisfied than she should have been to find that the guys had been extra handy in leaving their keys in the ignition. Good. She didn't need the net, now that they were both caught, and tossed Takumi to let him transform back. Her camo would be gone, now, too, but that was fine. She had some work to do with the two men she was dragging to the bed of their truck.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 12:17 pm

When Takumi transformed, he stood by and watched for anyone else, whether it be coming from within the station or otherwise. It never hurt to be too careful.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 12:24 pm

Rin almost asked him to drive before pointing into the shop. They'd need to shut the man up before someone came asking or he alerted anyone. She'd forgotten that detail initially and was now cursing herself for it as she pulled the men into the vehicle. Not being able to understand them went over pretty well for her, honestly, up until the KE spat in her face. Eyes like fire, she moved a separate section of her bandages over, wrapping them around his neck as she gave him a death glare, tightening her hold.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 12:33 pm

You what?

The thought came to him without him arguing against her. Instead, he headed into the store as she had instructed him. Putting on a smile, something that was so overly pleasant that it was almost threatening at the same time, he pointed to what was happening outside and put a finger over his lips. He was glad that Rin was right now glaring at one of the men, and that it was visible to the shopkeeper. Say nothing. Do nothing. 

The attendant nodded very animatedly before Takumi left to get back to the truck.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 12:37 pm

Rin was still heavily focused on keeping the men pinned, but cutting off the oxygen supply of one helped that quite a bit. He gave up fighting before he could do anything, and Rin soon had them both blinded and muffled by the bandages. They wouldn't die, but they wouldn't be crying out for help, either.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 12:43 pm

When Takumi got back to the car, he notice the bandage cocoons and that they wouldn't be moving. "Should I watch them while you drive..?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 12:46 pm

Rin glanced back at the two of them before sighing and nodding. She glanced at her phone, finding the nearest DWMA-affiliated base and punching it in for directions. Leaving him to it, she set about driving them to their next destination. They hadn't factored translators, of all things.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 1:00 pm

Takumi climbed into the back of the track and started his job of watching the men. Watching, he thought, would be just about all that he would be doing. They weren't going to do anything and he wouldn't really be able to do that much if they did.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 1:05 pm

Eventually, they made it to a little office type building outside a town. There was enough space that it was possible they simply owned the acreage that separated the two, but Rin didn't much care. There were two people waiting for them around back, a Death Scythe with a blade sticking out of his forearm and, Rin assumed, his meister. Smiling, as pleasantly as one could when they had prisoners, she waved from the truck, climbing through the back window and into the bed, with Takumi and the prisoners in question. She didn't want to tangle up her bandages more than she already had.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 1:16 pm

When Rin got out of the cab and into the back of the truck, Takumi jumped down off of the side and went around to unhitch the back, so that it would be easier to get the two men off and transported into a place where they wouldn't be trouble any more. That, and where they could be questioned.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 1:30 pm

The pair helped the younger partners get the guys out of the truck and into the building, while another came by and pulled the plate off to run it. The Death Scythe didn't say anything at all, it seemed, but the older meister didn't say much either. "Forgot to get a translator, huh?" They asked, clearly somewhat used to this. Apparently, it was fairly common for people to take missions where they had no idea what the local language was, so this was the place that they'd go.

Rin blushed, nodding as she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 1:37 pm

"Maybe it is better like this. I wouldn't want to suddenly be made to translate in an interrogation if I had that job," Takumi said, though mostly for the sake of Rin, shrugging. He did thank the older meister and weapon, however.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 1:47 pm

Since Rin had sent ahead her files on the matter, everyone was already well briefed on what they were looking for. In fact, the meister seemed content to offer to handle the interrogation for them. He even offered up the KE soul, since they wouldn't be able to let that member live.

Rin looked at her partner, shrugging. She was fine with avoiding getting her hands dirtier in this than she needed to and having the other lacky suddenly find himself being interrogated by more obvious DWMA affiliates could help with the intimidation factor.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 1:53 pm

Takumi was happy to accept the soul without having to have Rin kill them herself. He knew that she would be doing plenty of that soon enough, so the less the better, even if they were scum. He did worry about the potential of more people who weren't quite Kishin Egg in the hideout itself, though. He soon made those worries known to Rin.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 2:26 pm

While the others disappeared, the pair were left in a waiting lobby of sorts. A wall-mounted television played children's cartoons with English subtitles, but Rin's focus was on her partner. She nodded at his words, looking down sheepishly and leaning against the back of her chair, wondering. "I can pinpoint which souls are corrupted and we can bind or trap those ones somehow. Then the local authorities can take care of them..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 2:33 pm

"It just complicates things, not being able to kill those that are trying to kill you just the same as the Kishin Eggs," Takumi said, shrugging, "I guess if you use something you draw using me to keep them still, we'll be fine. I'll just need to stay transformed."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 2:36 pm

Rin nodded; that's what she expected out of this mission. She'd be largely on her own, for most of it, as such. At least, that's how it would feel. "If someone tries to shoot me..." she warned.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 2:40 pm

"Aaa!?" Takumi was surprised at the notion, as if he hadn't even thought of it, even if it was the most obvious way for the group to actually attack. "I'll be a burden if I try anything, so I won't... Just make sure to dodge! I'll keep an eye to your back as best as I can, so..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 2:45 pm

"I can make armor." She reminded up, trying to calm him back down, "Between your weapon form and my bandages, I can protect myself, but close range with a bullet still isn't fun."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 2:51 pm

"Anything to do with a bullet isn't fun," Takumi said, reaching to hold Rin's hand while they waited. At least that helped a little, at any rate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 12 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next