Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 2:59 pm

She relaxed a bit in the seat, curling up and reading something on her phone. Rin wasn't about to tell him she couldn't read the television's subtitles. He didn't need more of an excuse to try to drag her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 3:18 pm

Takumi, on the other hand, was looking at what was on the television. Even if it was just for the lack of anything else to do.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 3:49 pm

Some time later, the pair of them returned, the Death Scythe carrying the kishin egg soul in question. He tossed it at Takumi without a word, standing there and retracting his blades. Rin looked up when she noticed their approach, disentangling herself from the chair and looking at them expectantly.

"They're held up here..." the meister told her, pointing out a location on the large map at the end of the lobby. Rin started making mental notes of the location as the meister began listing off the specifics of the building. The conversation looked to be taking awhile.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2018, 3:50 pm

Takumi thanked the Death Scythe again when the man handed him the soul, which he ate right there. Otherwise, Takumi stayed in his chair to listen in on the conversation. There was no need for him to get in the way.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2018, 10:00 am

ooc: Personal ref: Takumi +1 KE soul, totaling to 12

ic:

Rin made note of everything the meister told her, though it seemed that she now lacked the ability to go in without some sort of backup. It would make things easier for them, of course, but it made the victory feel less earned. After all, since every weapon here was already at Death Scythe status, the souls would just be handed to Takumi and herself, for him to strengthen up, whether they killed the KE's that held them or not. Still, it would help with minimalizing civilian, criminal or otherwise, casualties, so she had no real argument to make against it, much to her displeasure.

Last edited by LeolaniLiaMay on February 16th 2018, 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2018, 10:07 am

Takumi was at the same time glad that they would have backup as well as a little disappointed. They had collected all of his souls so far with minimal help, so suddenly having Death Scythes helping them felt a little bit like cheating in his opinion. Was that really something that was possible with soul collecting, though? Takumi didn't know.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2018, 10:16 am

The reality of the matter would be less that the painting pair would be tagging along behind more adept fighters and more that said fighters would be tagging along with them. Rin and Takumi would lead, with the pair they'd been interacting with following behind them and backup close at hand for anyone that tried to escape. They were taking on a massive organization, after all, so it would take more than just a two-person team to truly eliminate the crime ring they'd opted to take on. Rin, for what it was worth, liked this idea far better than what'd she'd initially thought the mission was becoming, though she looked to Takumi for the final approval.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2018, 10:21 am

Takumi nodded at Rin, seeming a little relieved that they would be doing most of the work rather than just freeloading off of more skilled fighters. He was certainly more fine with this than the alternative. He was also very, very glad that Rin would have someone else but him to watch her back to boot.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2018, 10:49 am

With the new plan of attack established, the pair set about making preparations; they would drive the younger partners to an area out of surveillance range and let them do the initial entry and provide a signal when it was time for back-up. For the next few minutes, however, Rin and Takumi were left alone, once more, in the lobby.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2018, 12:24 pm

Knowing that they would be entering the building first, Takumi decided to use the little bit of time they had to work out exactly how they'd be doing that. He couldn't think about much more than the mission at this point anyway. "Rin. How are we going to be breaching into the building? We'll have surprise on our side, so we can do all sorts."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2018, 7:01 pm

"Well," she said after a long expanse of silence, gesturing up towards the map before her, "what do you suggest? Drop from above, sneak in from vents or something, sneak in as... 'product'...?" Rin was debating several options herself, though the idea of just dropping in seemed fine with her, with them having back up available.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2018, 8:35 pm

"Where would we be least expected? I would rather come in where we would have to deal with the least amount of people, so when we attack places that we can't help but be noticed, fewer people come along to help in case of an alarm," Takumi said, looking at the map but not really trying to figure out anything about strategy and such. He was creative, but that just wasn't his sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 12:58 pm

"Vents are somewhat typical, but I don't think anyone would be anticipating it. With the weather around here, we wouldn't have to worry about them turning the heat on, either." Finding an entrance from the outside into the vents could prove tricky, though, unless they opted to try to get in from the top first. That might do the trick.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 1:08 pm

"I don't have a better idea than vents," Takumi said, shrugging. He ran out of things to say about the mission for the moment, so instead went back to looking at the television. Unless something else came up, he'd keep that up until the Death Scythe and his meister came back.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 8:25 pm

In the silence that followed, Rin opted to wander the room, pacing in a sort of nervousness as her mind raced to try to make their plan as foolproof as it could possibly be. She doubted she could make it flawless; there were too many factors to consider, on this mission. However, she could try, and who was going to stop her from pacing, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 8:51 pm

From the television, Takumi's attention moved on to Rin and her nervous pacing. After watching for a little while, he started to catch on that the pacing was probably something that Rin was doing just for the sake of doing something. Takumi wasn't going to be the one to stop her from doing that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2018, 9:04 am

In time, the pair returned, ready to take them to their destination. The truck they'd brought would be left there to be investigated and later either resold or impounded. For now, they would take them over in an off-roading vehicle, where the young partners would go about their mission to their plans while the Death Scythe and his meister would meet up with some other partners, some of which were also trusted law enforcement. With the plans settled, they headed out.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2018, 11:12 am

Takumi was quiet as he often ended up when he didn't need to speak. Talking was more interesting when it wasn't just done to stave off nervousness, though he had a lot of that. He instead simply sat looking out the window as he so often seemed to do in any sort of vehicle.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2018, 1:00 pm

Rin said nothing, merely double checking everything that was on her person, including securing her bandages more thoroughly to her form. They weren't a perfect form of armor, but they were something and they'd help.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2018, 1:53 pm

Takumi got out of the vehicle as soon as it stopped, or nearly stopped at any rate. Nervous or not, he personally wanted to get things done as fast as possible and part of that was not slowing down the Death Scythe and meister with their own part of the job.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 2:18 pm

Rin waited until the truck had come to a full halt before she, herself, hopped out of it. Immediately, though, one could tell the difference in her demeanor, could see the instant shift from merely planning for the assault to being prepared to execute it. Now, she was all serious, every movement calculated even though, right here and now, it didn't yet need to be. Reaching her hand out, she sought her partner's weapon form, ready to get things moving.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 2:29 pm

Takumi first took Rin's hand before transforming, without much reason to delay, straight away after doing so. He, too, was pretty much focused on the task at hand.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 2:46 pm

As she walked, she scribbled kanji on her bandages, recasting the chameleon ability they'd used earlier. This way, at least, besides her footprints, she wouldn't leave any visible evidence for a while. At least, one could hope.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 2:49 pm

Of course, the ability worked as intended, though Takumi didn't seem satisfied quite yet. "Armour?" he added once Rin was almost entirely invisible.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 2:50 pm

She sighed a bit at this, realizing that he wouldn't relent until she did as he asked. As such, she wrote the kanji for the word as well, making her way to the building and searching for a vent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 13 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next