Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 7:02 pm

Takumi's smile came back soon as Rin became all flustered again, but otherwise he drew no attention to it. After Rin made her choice, he stood up and started gathering their stuff.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 7:07 pm

Rin didn't say a word as she paid for their food, trying to avoid the situation as best as she could. Still, once they were no longer in the restaurant, her hand sought out his in the continued silence.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 7:15 pm

Takumi gladly took hold of her hand as he led them both to an ice cream place that was also closer to where his own goal was. After staying silent for a while, he decided to speak, even if it wasn't really anything of substance. "So, what ice cream flavours do you like the most?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2018, 6:17 pm

She hesitated, trying to make a decision. On the one hand, things with fruit flavors made her feel like she was at least pretending to be healthy. On the other, there was always chocolate. Both, however.... "Both?" Her face flushed when she realized she'd verbalized mid-thought without explaining any context, "I... uhm... fruit and... chocolate...."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2018, 6:41 pm

Takumi was confused for a moment, looking up at her with a raised eyebrow, momentarily also thinking that perhaps he said something wrong somehow. He ended up laughing soon after Rin corrected herself, unable to hide his mirth this time around. He got it out of his system fairly quickly, though, which was probably a good thing. "The sweeter the better, for me. I figure, if it is a treat then it should be a good one."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2018, 8:01 pm

She was covering her mouth her hand, now, head tilted down and a little away from him, though her eyes didn't leave his face. There was a nod that followed his words, as well as a slight giggle before she moved her hand and beamed at him almost... shyly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2018, 9:49 pm

"Kawaii..." Takumi mumbled at seeing Rin's unique expression, looking away from her to instead look ahead after doing so. "Lets go get that ice cream, then!" he went on to say, walking ahead a little faster, perhaps as a diversion from the fact that he went rather red after he had said his compliment too.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2018, 8:22 am

She hadn't quite heard what he'd said, and thus wasn't entirely aware of why he was behaving as such. Thinking little of it, however, she followed along after him, eager for some sweet treats... that she wasn't already dating.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2018, 8:50 am

Soon enough he brought them to the ice cream place which he had in mind, not hesitating to go straight to the counter and start making his order.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2018, 9:29 am

His response left her at a bit of a loss for a moment, eyes caught between staring at him eagerly requesting his food and looking at the menu in order to order her own. Further concern began to settle in when it occurred to her that, in order to have both a milkshake and an ice cream, she'd probably need to order twice, after she'd finished one, so that the other didn't melt. Frowning at this, she set about looking at the different flavors, biding her time until it was her turn to order.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2018, 2:21 pm

Takumi, perhaps all too soon, had an ice cream in hand and was waiting on Rin to order now. He had managed to actually pay for it while Rin was distracted with the predicament that faced her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2018, 2:40 pm

ooc: LOLOLOL I'm snickering xD

ic:

Rin ended up settling for ordering a waffle bowl with an assortment of chocolate and fruit flavors... probably too many, given that she ended up with somewhere around six different scoops by the end of it. Bashful, now that she was seeing the damage of it, she accepted the bowl and kept her head a bit lower than normal as she shamefully paid for the dessert.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2018, 2:58 pm

Takumi, being himself, didn't see a problem with the bountiful assortment of flavours that Rin had picked out for herself. Taking hold of her arm, he took her over to somewhere where they could sit down and eat the ice cream before then getting milkshakes. They could walk with those. Without a word, he started to happily dig into his treat.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2018, 3:13 pm

Grateful that he wasn't berating her for her choices, Rin happily dug into her own food, straightening now that she felt like she was not being judged. Beaming, she began mixing flavors together as she ate them.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2018, 3:20 pm

Considering their portion sizes, it was clear that Takumi would be done before Rin was. Still, he didn't hurry her in any way, instead deciding that just watching while waiting was good enough.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2018, 3:31 pm

She became nervous again when he was, inevitably, finished before her. Blushing, she got up to retrieve a second spoon before offering it to him and moving closer with her waffle bowl.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2018, 3:39 pm

Takumi looked between the spoon and Rin for a moment before he came up with an idea that was definitely not what Rin had in mind. He put the spoon in the ice cream and then lifted it up as normal, but instead of moving it up to his own mouth, he put it up to Rin's, trying hard not to giggle about having done that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 10:27 am

Her face shot red as she clamped her mouth shut, letting the ice cream melt there as she stared at him in bewilderment. Slowly returning to her proper state of mind, she ate the bite before narrowing her eyes at him, albeit it somewhat playfully.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 11:04 am

Takumi's held in laughter could be held no longer once Rin ate off of his spoon, though after which used the spoon as intended and fed himself instead, smiling widely at Rin as he did so.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 11:07 am

She glared at him, playful but still in warning, before continuing on with her food. When it was over with, she dashed back to get more, ordering a fruity milkshake that might as well have been a smoothie. Paying and waiting for Takumi, she beamed, ready to head out the door.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 11:44 am

Takumi ordered one of his own soon after that, though one of a notably different, less complicated flavour. He took her hand and started walking ahead, apparently aimlessly, but with destination opticians in mind.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 11:51 am

Rin didn't offer any sort of complaint, sipping her milkshake in silence and peace, unconcerned and unaware of the sudden but inevitable betrayal that was about to occur.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 12:01 pm

On the approach to the opticians, Takumi handed her his own milkshake so that she would have one in each hand and led her in by her arm. He hoped that the love for milkshakes would overrule the instinct to punch him or the flight response. Or both, as he would prefer.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 12:07 pm

She didn't say a word as she was handed the second one, looking between both of them happily before proceeding to try to finish her own. "Where are we going next?" Rin inquired, innocent, oblivious.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 12:26 pm

"We are already here," Takumi said, after sighing heavily to try and psyche himself up for what was probably to come. "And you did not realise... I am really sorry, but it's for your own good. You'll thank me, after this... I think."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 24 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next