Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 6:15 pm

Takumi didn't really know what to do, when she was messing with him like this. Really, the only thing he could think of was to just do something to her, but he didn't know what he could do. After a moment of just looking awkward, he sort of opted to go with what he did in the car, which was to stroke her hair. Lame.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 6:28 pm

She laughed a bit at first but soon leaned into the touch, smiling as her eyes closed, relaxing in his touch.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 6:38 pm

Well, as long as she likes it, he thought. He kept up what he was doing, along with occasionally running his fingers through her hair as well.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 6:39 pm

Rin adjusted herself so she was more laying on his side, pleasantly content to snuggle, now that such was an option.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 6:47 pm

Takumi then decided to put one arm around her, while using his other hand that was still free to do what the first was a moment before. This really was nice. He wondered how much it would be able to happen once they got home, though...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 6:52 pm

Well, had she thought of such a thing, it would simply be an excuse to go on more missions. Of course, that left the question of what they would do once he was a Death Scythe, but that was a question for another day, especially when the train of thought had yet to enter mind. Now, instead, she was concentrating on relaxing, a moment interrupted by room service alerting them that the food was ready. She whined.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 7:10 pm

Takumi somewhat sluggishly disentangled himself from Rin, sighing when he had to do so and sit up. He want off to open the door and collect their food. He wanted to at least save Rin from having to get up like he had. Such a noble sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 7:12 pm

Rin was happy to not have to be the one getting up, though she took his absence as a chance to, at the least, retrieve herself some pajamas. Not that she'd be changing into them soon, but it would be a reminder that she had the option, whenever she got tired of her legs touching; unaccustomed to the direct skin contact, it was growing irritating.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 7:21 pm

Almost as soon as Takumi had collected the food he closed the door, following of course a brief thank you to the person who brought it up.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 7:23 pm

Rin looked over at him from the edge of the bed, leaning over where she sat and smiling up at him, eager to eat but also just wanting to go back to cuddling. Grease and affection were a poor combination, however.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 7:29 pm

Takumi sat down next to her after he brought all the food over. While cuddling might not have been sensible, nothing would stop then from sitting close to one another, right?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 7:33 pm

She grinned, reaching for one of the fries instantly and setting about eating them, a happy little mess.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 7:37 pm

Takumi preferred to go straight for the main course, so to say, taking his burger and taking a bite as big as he could manage out of it. He didn't realise quite how hungry he was until he smelled the food.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 7:41 pm

Rin continued to eat her fries first, at least until she managed to sneak around him and grab the milkshake. Happily, she began drinking it between bites.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 7:47 pm

Takumi, for all of his awkwardness, often did things which were uncharacteristic. The reasons were many, but this time around it was simply him having his hands full. Just as Rin was done taking a sip of the milkshake, Takumi rather quickly leaned over and caught the straw in his mouth, rather quickly taking a sip of his own. He went back to his burger as if nothing happened, after that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 7:48 pm

Rin made a whine in protest, huffing at him and moving her milkshake out of his reach before taking a sip out of his. "Mine!" She told him, fake pouting with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 7:50 pm

"Yep," he agreed, fully aware that it was indeed her own milkshake, but he only chose to do what he did because he didn't want to put his burger down. "It tastes good, though."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 7:53 pm

She huffed at him, taking her plate and "drink" elsewhere, not trusting him to not raid more of her food. This was hers, damnit!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 7:58 pm

It was Takumi's turn to whine. He wanted her close... He didn't think following her would be a great idea, at least right now, so he decided to just finish his burger while looking pouty.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 8:09 pm

She ignored him entirely while she ate, happily eating her food in peace. At least this way she wouldn't have anything stolen.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 8:12 pm

One he had finished his burger, Takumi decided to gather the remainder of his meal and follow Rin, to sit next to her again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 8:24 pm

She still hadn't finished her own food at this point, though most of her milkshake was gone, the fries had disappeared, and she was working on the burger. Still, her eyes watched him, distrusting of him with her food.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 8:28 pm

Takumi was at this point eating his chips as Rin had been doing before, focusing on that rather than on her burger. He just wanted to be up against her side.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 8:47 pm

She looked at him unevenly before settling with the cuddles, eating what she could and deciding to leave the rest for later. Pushing it aside, she leaned her head against him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 8:51 pm

Takumi idly ate his chips while cuddling up to Rin as much as he could, putting the empty bag away when he was done with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 18 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next