Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 8:58 pm

"Can we lie and stay here forever?" She asked, a wistful question as she curled up alongside him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 9:02 pm

"I think they'd come looking and you're hard to miss," Takumi said, even if he liked the idea of just going away somewhere that nobody expected anything of Rin. That would be ideal.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 8:41 am

She pouted a bit at this, shrugging, "White's an easy hair color to dye, isn't it?" Rin asked, sitting awkwardly before moving to lay beside him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 8:46 am

"I guess, but you'd still stand out," He said, following her example and also moving to lay down. "You know, thinking about it, it wouldn't be too strange for us to spend time in each other's rooms, right? The staff wouldn't come in unannounced. Nobody would know..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 8:53 am

She nuzzled up against him, content in the comfort of his embrace. "No one checks our rooms unless we ask for them to be cleaned," she agreed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 9:00 am

"So, we can do what we like in there," Takumi went on, once more back to stroking her hair. "Then we can go far enough from Death City that people would be unlikely to recognise us for... Well, dates, I guess?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 9:08 am

Rin laughed a bit at that, nuzzling against him, "I feel like it'd be more like a vacation, at that point."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 9:12 am

"Do that many people know what you look like.?" Takumi asked, sighing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 9:16 am

"I mean," she said, trying to clarify, "I don't necessarily mean that, but if we're always leaving Death City to go out..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 9:26 am

"Well, we wouldn't otherwise, but it's necessary, so..." Takumi said, curling up against her now.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 9:31 am

"Mmmm," she murmured, not bothering with proper words as she curled into his touch. This was peaceful and calm; they could worry about stressful things back at the estate.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 9:45 am

He seemed to think similarly, as he shut up to instead lay in silence, only occasionally stirring when he thought that he could use with being a little closer and a little warmer.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 10:10 am

Rin let herself relax, knowing that they'd probably both drift off to sleep quickly enough. That would be fine; she already had alarms set for them to leave for the airport, as well as a ride scheduled to take them there. Everything was already set and ready for that part of the trip. Getting home would be a different story, of course. It wasn't so much that they'd have trouble getting there --- a taxi call would do the trick --- but they wouldn't have the same freedoms that they did on this trip, and besides which, they needed to see if the surplass of souls had done anything for his power level. Had he unlocked new abilities of his own? Did they have more to their resonance?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 10:17 am

At a certain point, Takumi stopped stirring and indeed did drift off to sleep, peacefully, glad to be able to enjoy each other while that still lasted while still awake.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 10:39 am

Morning came sooner than it should have, at least in Rin's personal opinion. Still, there was little that could be done about it. Carefully disentangling herself from him, Rin smoothed out her skirt and went to look for a set of travel clothes, ducking into the bathroom to get ready for the trip back.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 10:46 am

Once again, Takumi woke up soon after Rin had gotten up mostly due to the lack of her presence, likeh e had the morning of the previous day, too. Similarly, he sat and waited for Rin to finish getting ready and free up the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 10:50 am

After a quick shower and change of clothes, Rin returned to the main room, hair still wet but not seeming to care much about it. She left the light on in the bathroom for him, assuming, correctly, that he'd be awake soon after her. Since she hadn't brushed her teeth yet, she decided that her best option then was to finish her burger as breakfast. It wasn't the healthiest, but she couldn't exactly take it on the plane with her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 10:57 am

Takumi gathered up some clothing that were still clean before going into the bathroom. He came out after a while, dressed and clean, hair looking even thicker than it usually did while still frizzy from drying. He packed away the dirty clothes and went about making sure that all of the stuff he wouldn't be using was put away.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 11:07 am

Rin had finished up her 'breakfast' while he was gone, and was actually in the process of making sure the room was nice and clean, or at least free of their own mess. She was in looser clothing than normal, more comfortable for the ride and able to let her breathe. Once they were home, she'd likely have to change. Still, Takumi had proposed spending some time shopping, so she could probably get away with how she was. Besides, it was still her body, and she'd managed to walk around with little more than her bandages on for, what, a year?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 11:14 am

Once they had both cleared up what was their's while making sure that nothing they needed was going to be left behind, Takumi turned his attention to Rin; with a smile he approached her and said what he probably ought to have when he first saw her come out of the bathroom, "Morning."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 11:46 am

She gave him a smile in turn, moving to slide into his arms and nuzzle against him, "Goodmorning," she said back, albeit a bit shyly, as though she wasn't sure if her actions were completely okay.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 12:18 pm

Takumi easily put his arms around her, squeezing her against himself. He gave her a peck on the cheek, too, before nuzzling up against the crook of her neck.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 12:19 pm

She tilted her head as he embraced her, letting him nuzzle without a concern, smiling and sighing softly. "You're cuddly..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 12:54 pm

"Mmmmhm..." he made a muffled sound against her shoulder, while nodding to agree.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 1:16 pm

She laughed a little bit, nuzzling back at him before kissing the side of his face, along his jaw line. "We need to leave soon..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 19 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next