Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 2:12 pm

The lemonade made it even easier for her to relax, and any remaining tension that had been visible on her body seemed to melt away as she finally settled in to their little lunch date. Sure, that wasn't officially what it was, but it was a good a term as any. They were dating, after all. "So," she asked him after pushing away her drink, "did you ever think you'd be here, with me?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 2:28 pm

"Not like we are now, together..." Takumi said, holding his own drink close between sips, "Until the fair, I didn't ever think you'd have the same feelings, then until I, well, poured my heart out, I guess, I didn't think you'd just do as you wanted, rather as other people wanted. I'm glad you did, though." he said, with a happy grin.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 2:36 pm

She grinned slightly, blushing a bit and looking down for a moment before returning her gaze to him, "I mean, I am still a Toromaki. We're known for having problems with authority."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 2:43 pm

Takumi shrugged. He didn't know enough Toromaki's well enough to know if that was really the case, and a sample size of one wasn't really indicative. Still, he didn't know enough to deny that either and he said as much, "Can't say I know enough to know if that's true or not."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 2:57 pm

"Consider yourself lucky," she joked, laughing without any real measure of mirth; oh, but Ace was going to kill him, if he ever found out. Or stayed around. Or really just if he looked in the weapon's general direction at the wrong moment. It really didn't take much to piss her cousin off. Shaking her head, she dismissed the thought entirely, "What would you have done otherwise?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 3:10 pm

"Well, I would have done my best to avoid doing things that friends wouldn't do... Then, hopefully, I'd try not to be too awkward," he said, knowing full well that that really wouldn't have worked out considering the brief stretch of time that he was already trying that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 3:13 pm

She forced herself not to laugh, but the effort was obvious, "You're kinda made of awkwardness, Takumi." Rin pointed out, not bothering to address his other assertion.

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 Unknown
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 3:14 pm

"Emphasis on try," Takumi said, unable to really argue that point. Nor did he mention that she had her part in that being the case.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 3:27 pm

Rin would have denied it if he had bothered to put forth the effort; they both knew it. The difference was that Rin would have actually believed it. Such was her hubris. Still, it amused her to tease him. That wouldn't be any news either. "Well, what do we do, now?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 4:03 pm

"I guess as we have been, so far. Enjoy our time together out of sight of the estate," Takumi said, shrugging. He wasn't one to plan ahead on these things, really.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2018, 5:08 pm

She nodded, stretching a hand out to toy with one of his, an idle gesture that had its own light measure of intimacy, in its own right; it wasn't like she could just cuddle him while they waited for food. Well, not from opposite sides of the table, at least. "Food then exploring, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2018, 6:09 pm

"Mmhm," he lied, as he looked down at their hands with a smile, leaning his head against his propped up hand on the table. When was their food going to arrive anyway..?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2018, 2:08 pm

It seemed that, either the kitchen was overwhelmed or its staff was goofing off because there had yet to be any signs of their food arriving. Oh well, it seemed. Rin certainly hadn't been properly noticing it; she was otherwise distracted. "How long do you think before the staff starts looking for us?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2018, 2:49 pm

Takumi shrugged. "If I was in their position, I would not be worried unless we did not turn up for the whole day, some time into the night," he said.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2018, 2:54 pm

Rin laughed, "Assuming they bothered to question it at all, I suppose." She said, realizing the amount of freedom they had until then. Oh, she hoped there wouldn't be much paperwork...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2018, 3:02 pm

"They don't do a lot of questioning," Takumi agreed. He laced his fingers together with Rin's properly, then. "Is there anything you would like to go and eat after, for dessert?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2018, 3:15 pm

There was a pause as she considered the question, unsure, though she was probably going to go back to her default option anyway, "...milkshakes? Ice cream?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2018, 3:23 pm

"Both?" he added, since it was an option too, technically. If both would make her twice as happy, then that worked in his favour.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 8:27 am

Her face flushed when she realized that he'd caught on to her weakness, though she said nothing on it, merely shrugging and trying to play it off like that certainly wasn't a thing that she'd hoped for. "If that's what you want, Takumi."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 11:12 am

Takumi let her do her prideful thing, nodding an answer to her words and going as far as to then cover the grin that her reaction had put on his face with the hand he was leaning on. It was still probably obvious, though.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 5:20 pm

She caught notice of his smile easily, looking away and trying even further to hide her embarrassment. As was to be expected, she was failing miserably. Luckily, she managed to be saved, if only in the smallest of ways, by their food finally arriving.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 5:44 pm

With how hungry he was, the food managed to even provide enough of a distraction to him to stop him from grinning at the way she was being really cute. He wasted little time in getting to starting on his dish.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 6:16 pm

Enjoying the reprieve from needing to hide her embarrassment, Rin took to her own food without a word, especially one of complaint. Her focus on such, now, she let it dissipate the conversation, opting not to restart it herself.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 6:51 pm

Takumi was just fine with sitting and eating in silence for a while. There were a few bonuses to it. Food being the primary one, but also some time to think about how to make his plan go more smoothly. Once he was done with eating, he waited for Rin to be done too. "So, which one first. Milkshake, or ice cream? Or both? At once?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 6:56 pm

Her face burned again the instant he brought up the notion and she looked down at the table to try to hide her own embarrassment once more, though she knew full well it would be a failure. "...both? Maybe? No, ice cream. You can walk better with a milkshake...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 23 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next