Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2018, 6:21 pm

Takumi didn't play nice for very long, huffing in annoyance as he took hold of Rin's chin to keep her from turning her head around. He only let her go once the glasses were on her nose. "There," he finally said.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 4:34 pm

Knowing that stubbornly keeping her eyes closed was only going to serve to annoy him further, she blinked once and waited for her eyes to adjust. Soon enough, her face was flushing in a combination of annoyance and embarrassment as she looked away from him, unwilling to admit to the clarity of which she could now see.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 5:44 pm

"Better, yes?" Takumi asked, beaming at her now that she seemed to have stopped fighting it. He leaned in close, looking at her and the frames both. "Do they fit okay?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 5:48 pm

She turned her gaze to him, eyes narrowing, though the closeness was making her blush more, shyly, now. "They're... fine."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 6:08 pm

"That is good," Takumi said, leaning back away from her. "They look good on you, too. Cute," he then said, switching to Japanese. It was better if that sort of stuff wasn't understood by anyone and anyone, he figured.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 9:53 am

Her face flushed and she looked away from him again, grabbing her wallet and tossing it at him before walking out of the store, leaving him to deal with the payments in her stead. She was far from wanting to talk about the situation, but now he had her flustered and she just wanted to be away from people.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 4:03 pm

Takumi took care of the payment quickly, what with the one that was throwing a spanner in the works before now outside. With that done, he went to follow and return her wallet.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 5:02 pm

She met him outside, her eyes moving from him to the ice cream place he'd tempted her with before. Rin didn't have a lot of intention of speaking to him, now, in part because she didn't want to give him an excuse to speak about the glasses further. Still, she wasn't going to turn down sweets.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 5:30 pm

"Ice cream, then?" Takumi asked, though since that much was pretty obvious, he took her hand and went towards the cold sweet treats. On the way, though, he kept glancing over to Rin and her glasses. He wasn't even trying to hide that he was doing it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 5:36 pm

Eventually, she just started glaring at him before dragging him between a couple of the stores and pushing him against a wall, pinning him there. The glare hadn't halted, though she was grinning a bit, now. "Say it now." She said, not sure what "it" was and expecting ridicule.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 5:48 pm

Takumi had to think for a few moments about what she meant, though the only thing that he was doing which he usually didn't do so obviously was the glancing. "You're really beautiful and I like looking?" he said, the fact that he wasn't sure if that's what she meant entirely making it sounds like he wasn't sure of the statement. He was, however, very sure of the statement.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 6:00 pm

Her face flushed and she tried to keep an angry expression, but she wasn't succeeding very much. "That's not... you're not... I'm not...!" Huffing in frustration, she decided, somehow, that the best way to express her annoyance was to kiss him, and kiss him hard. She wasn't really sure where the ACTUAL logic to her actions was, but she was too flustered to bother trying to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 6:22 pm

At this rate, he was going to get too confident. He expected the consequences of making Rin do something that she didn't want to do would be basically the opposite of what was happening. Unexpected as it was, though, he was of course very surprised and such was very obvious. Of course, the surprise was not unpleasant.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 6:36 pm

She released him after the rough embrace, turning on her heel to continue the walk down to the ice cream place, not waiting to see if he'd follow.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 7:26 pm

Takumi watched her walk away for a moment before he caught up with what happened enough to in turn catch up to Rin. He took her hand as soon as he did so.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 7:28 pm

She glanced down when she noticed his touch, but said nothing on the matter. Somehow, her method of taking out her frustration had, in fact, worked to dull said frustration. She made a note of it for later, though she knew she'd probably be yelling at herself for the behavior, later. Oh, well, that was for future Rin to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 7:39 pm

"There is something I think you should try once we get home," Takumi said, suddenly, after walking silently for a little while. "Archery," he finished after a little pause.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 8:50 pm

Her grip on his hand tightened as she started clenching both fists and she narrowed her eyes at him again, clearly not taking his words for the earnest proposal that they were and instead translating it as him wanting to make another quip at her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 4:16 pm

"Ow, ow, ow, ow," Takumi whined as Rin squeezed his hand way too hard, wincing meanwhile. "Why?" he asked then, not quite reaching the same conclusion that Rin had reached moments before.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2018, 9:37 pm

"It's not funny," she said, the words bitter on her tongue as she continued to glare at him, though her grip loosened under his complaints.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2018, 4:20 am

"I am not laughing," Takumi said, looking away from her with a pout. He pulled the front end of his had down a little so that it'd be more difficult to look at him, too; he also said nothing more on his own, seemingly happy to walk to the ice cream store in silence for the time being.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2018, 6:50 pm

She let go of his hand for a second to relax her hand before taking his once more, sighing and struggling to cool her temper; it wasn't his fault that her eyes were apparently shit.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2018, 7:22 pm

With neither of them saying anything, they finally got to the ice cream place that had been their destination since they left the opticians. He let her hand go once they were inside, to go and pick something and to leave her to do so for herself as well.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2018, 7:33 pm

She didn't need to look; she was getting the same mess of a cone that she'd selected before, now seeming almost comically happy in the light of food. Perhaps she was just a spoiled child...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2018, 7:44 pm

Takumi settled on getting a scoop of chocolate for himself. Following payment, he once again took Rin's hand as he led her out of the shop. He was glad that, all in all, it wasn't overly difficult to cheer Rin up when she wasn't in the best of moods. "Anywhere else you want to go? Or do we go home, now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 26 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next