Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 9:17 pm

The Toromaki heiress stammered, unable to put any sort of process to her thoughts or words to her process, surprised and almost panicked that he'd not only gotten her joke --- after an agonizingly long time --- but that he was following through with it. She squirmed and squeaked, hands flying to her mouth to stifle the plethora of sounds trying to spill out. Ohgodohgodohgod.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 9:25 pm

Takumi, figuring he was far back enough, leaned forward and hooked his fingers around the edge of the underwear that was really very quite in the way. Still, he lingered a little, nervously swallowing as he thought about what he was about to do. There really wouldn't be anything left on her and it was equally as nerve wracking as it was so very exciting. He started to pull the material down towards her legs...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 9:37 pm

Her hips bucked and lifted to aid his endeavors, but her hands didn't move from her face. Wide-eyed and locked on him, her gaze, obscured only slightly behind her damned glasses, was equal parts nervous and thrilled. This was certainly not how she had expected today to go, but she was far, far beyond the point of complaining about it, now.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 9:47 pm

After he panties were clear of her hips, pulling them away from her legs wasn't difficult at all. What was kind of difficult, on the other hand, was knowing where to look now that she was entirely bare before him. With not a bit of clothing left, all of her was enticing to his eyes. Soon enough, though, he was reminded of his goal by the panties he still held in his hands. Throwing those to the side, he slowly positioned himself between her legs, trying to look at least a little confident. He wasn't even slightly confident. He was seriously winging this whole thing! This totally wasn't how he thought any of this would happen...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 9:52 pm

Rin had taken to biting at the side of one hand to keep herself quiet, trembling a bit --- most obviously in her legs. "Ta.... kumi...." she tried to say around her makeshift gag, unsure of what exactly to do with her other hand. Or her legs. Or the bandages around her ankles. Or... really, the list could go on forever. She didn't know what to do right now and somehow that made things more exciting.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 10:02 pm

Takumi slowly got closer to his eventual goal, at a point placing a hand on each of her thighs and spreading her legs as he saw fit, more nervous the closer he got and the longer he lingered. He was too nervous and focused both to even register his name being mumbled around Rin's hand. In the end, to prevent himself from backing out due to nerves and emotion, he simply went for it; he had no instructions or experience, nothing to go off except perhaps the few times he'd studied the anatomy in case he ever needed, so he started with simply drawing his tongue up along her somewhat slowly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 10:07 pm

A shiver shot up her spine, and with it her back arched, a loud, pleasured moan rippling through her throat as she tilted her head back. Almost instantly, her hands were gripping the sheets. She'd expected him to end up backing out or taking longer, but instead, he'd proven her wrong, and now she was drowning in lust and ecstasy. "Please..." she cried out weakly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 10:22 pm

That definitely sounded like a pleased sort of sound... It excited him, and egged him on, and her pleading was just extra fuel on top of it all. He licked her again, putting more pressure against her slit and doing so slower, in doing so slipping it between her folds rather than just licking at the surface as before.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 10:29 pm

He's name immediately fell from her lips in a pleased exclamation, caught between a cry and a moan. Her hips rolled against him, and she was trembling, wanting more, more.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 10:33 pm

Takumi was glad she was enjoying herself. It reassured him that this was the right thing to do, and so he did so again, though following it with focus on different parts, using both his tongue and lips to try and stimulate them; he was experiment, basically.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 11:08 pm

Rin's reactions made it very clear when he'd done something right, especially when her hands moved to tangle in his hair, seemingly holding him in place while she moaned and writhed. Maybe she should joke with him more often.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 11:12 pm

Jokes were easier to act on when the situation was right. Nobody would be surprised if said jokes would make him an uncomfortable embarrassed mess when it wasn't. Maybe some would be if he wasn't, though. Now that he was getting pushed down, and making her writhe and moan rather than just do the latter, he was encouraged to redouble his efforts. He did so, with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 11:37 pm

Her fingers tugged at his hair while the heels of her palms pushed against his scalp, simultaneously saiting her urge to grip something while keeping him from leaving. Today was full of unexpected, pleasant surprises and this was definitely upping the pleasure scale. It wouldn't take much more for her to simply come undone for him, making her louder and writhe more uncontrollably until her grip on him eventually loosened. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 9:24 am

Since Takumi had no intentions of leaving things half-done, the pressure atop his head only made him put more effort into what he was doing, encouraged the more it all seemed to affect her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 9:26 am

Stars burst before her eyes after only a few minute's more attention, and she trembled and bucked as her climax hit her like a truck. Stifling her cries by rapidly shoving the side of her hand back into her mouth, Rin took a moment to physically settle, muscles tensing and relaxing in almost painful intervals, before she finally released his head. Slightly dazed but still able to focus well enough, she gave him a grin that was crooked and almost dorky, her glasses tilted on her nose as she stared down at him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 9:59 am

Between the loud cries she otherwise felt she had to muffle and the even more uncontrolled convulsions that she experience even Takumi knew enough to know what was happening. He was strangely happy, having specifically been the one that had done so to her. Once she let go of his head, he sat up, smiling down at her after quickly wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 10:06 am

Her expression was even more sheepish, but she had a gentle pink glow to her skin, flushed softly and permeated by the post-climax haze. Slowly, she moved to sit herself up, the glasses righting themselves, if a little low on her nose, as she moved. Crawling closer, for lack of better terminology, she cupped his cheek again gently and gave him a sweet, loving kiss. While she did so her other hand seemed to roam over his arm and torso, slowly, tenderly, exploring.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 10:22 am

While Rin approached, the smile slowly faded from his expression to go back to the almost fascinated, exploring gaze it had been before. His eyes looked between her body and her face, up until she finally pressed their lips together again at which point they fluttered shut. It was him, now, that leaned into her touch somewhat, finding that he was almost yearning for the close contact they shared before.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 10:28 am

She kept leaning forward into the kiss, seemingly intent on pushing him backwards so that he would be the one laying on the bed. It didn't take long until her modest breasts were pressed to his chest again, and her one hand was still exploring while the other moved back to the nape of his neck. Wordless, she squirmed until she was straddling him once more, pressing them closer. She could feel his length pressing between them beneath his underwear --- who said he could still have clothes on? And her hand worked to try to disrobe him further, a clumsy endeavor when she refused to break the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 10:53 am

He offered no resistance to her, easily allowing her to do as she liked with him. Soon as she had their bodies together once more, his hands almost automatically returned to wrap around her body and explore. He gasped against her lips as he felt her against him and then yet again when she tugged at his underwear, but one of his hand still pushed down on the side opposite and he lifted his hips to allow her to extract the material from his body. Once it was displaced adequately, he awkwardly kicked it off and away with his legs. The though that they were both entirely bare to each other was another level of exciting.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 11:00 am

Rin giggled against his lips, able to tell well enough how awkward he was. Of course, there wasn't exactly a time that they were not awkward, especially with each other, so it came as no shock to her. Continuing their kiss, she began to taunt and tease him, worming her hand between them and slowly, gently stroking his length. As she began to do so, she partially pulled back from the kiss, a hair away from his lips as her eyes studied his face curiously, all lidded eyes and gentle smiles.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 11:26 am

Takumi gasped out when Rin first made contact with him, almost not even registering that she pulled away from the kiss. He sighed heavily, eyes closed, expression almost screaming that she was making him feel very good.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 11:29 am

His girlfriend giggled against his lips, not rejoining the kiss as she moved to taunt and tease him, experimenting as she didn't exactly have practice in most things of this manner. Still, she seemed to genuinely enjoy the way he was reacting, made more obvious by the heat pooling in her belly and thighs and the return of the blush at her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 11:43 am

The gasping, sighing moans that her touch brought from him, as well as the way he was unknowingly trying to push himself more towards her hand were certainly god signs. He didn't seem to have the spare processing power to move his hands away from where they were already, but he still managed to hug her more tightly to his body.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 11:46 am

With a soft laugh, she moved her hand from the back of his neck to relocate first one of his hands, then the other to her breasts, leaning back a bit as she adjusted herself. Both hands now on his length, she eyed him sweetly, letting him fondle her as she did likewise for him, intent on returning his earlier favor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next