Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 1:24 pm

He squeezed and kneaded with the hands placed atop her breasts, pleased to do as she wanted him to. He then sighed, looking down between them when she placed both hands around him. "R-... Rin..." he said, quietly, managing through the soft sounds he was making due to her touch.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 2:51 pm

She beamed at him, eyes dancing as she continued, tilting her head to focus her gaze on his face. "Yes?" The meister asked him softly, his meister, his Rin. By now she had him more on his back, and she was shifting to sit up on top of him, staying close enough that he could continue to fondle her while her hands moved between them.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 5:19 pm

He shook his head, quickly, while he had the wherewithal to do so. He was just saying her name, nothing more, so he had nothing to follow it up with. His hands still moved over her chest and his eyes over her whole body, his breath slowly but surely turning to unsuppressed, uncontrolled moans, his hips bucking lightly beneath her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 5:24 pm

A giggle followed, and she moved one hand to brace herself better, taking some of the work off of her legs as she began to slowly kiss down his neck and torso. With each new, feather light kiss her breathing grew faster, and it was clear that her heartrate was picking up as well.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 5:37 pm

With each kiss came a sharp intake of breath, usually followed by another moan caused by the combination of sensations. As evidence of her once again growing excitement reached his ears and in some capacity his hands, his own excitement grew along with it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 5:49 pm

As she got lower, her hand slowed until it was, rather suddenly, replaced by her mouth. Having been scooting back with each kiss, she was now face to face with his more sensitive bits, and was kissing down his length before slowly, a bit unsteadily, trying to take it into her mouth. She'd return the favor, she decided, one way or another. Sure this was far from ladylike, but wasn't part of a noblewoman's job to please her hu- significant other? Certainly it was backwards for her family, as it worked more like a matriarchy, but she wasn't oblivious to the workings of the rest of the world. Besides, she had the internet.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 6:10 pm

He was rather disappointed for just a moment, when her breasts moved beyond where his hands could reach. He was enjoying the feeling of them beneath his hands. That disappointment was soon replaced by the realisation of what was happening, moments before her kissed finally reached his shaft. That brought another gasp from him, and her taking it into her mouth was rewarded with another moan. He grasped at the sheets with one hand, the other landing right atop her head. Ohgodisthiswhatthawaslike!?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 7:52 pm

She laughed around his member, eyes looking up at him and gleaming, though it also meant that he was made suddenly aware that wooops! Neither of them had taken her glasses off yet. Still, she seemed eager to taunt and please him, steadily teaching herself the best way to please him like this.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 8:03 pm

And with every bit she learned his fingers weaved themselves further into her hair and his moans became louder, more passionate, showing her that she was certainly doing something right. Her eyes, looking at him from behind her glasses, were something he only saw for a very short time; he tilted his head back, closing his eyes, as his body reacted to the pleasure that she was making him feel.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 8:05 pm

Rin kept her focus on her task, closing her eyes when she could no longer see his own. Straining her jaw a bit, she returned one hand to his length and focused her mouth at the head, breathing through her nose. She didn't have a lot of patience, but between her tongue, mouth, and hand, she imagined that he wouldn't last terribly long like this.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 8:18 pm

He squirmed, somewhat similarly to how Rin had ended up when she had been on the receiving end, his moans freely escaping him as they had been for a while but even more than before with all the additional stimulation. "R-... Rin..!" He called again, similarly as he had before. The name is all he managed, before he finally finished. His hips bucked upwards for a final time, shuddering, as he kicked at the sheets involuntarily. He grasped at her hair and the sheets more tightly, as those were what happened to be in his hands, though afterwards after realising so he would hope that he managed not to hurt her any. After his orgasm was finished entirely, he lay limply, trying to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 8:30 pm

Her eyes almost rolled into the back of her head at the hair pulling, though the stopped long enough to gag a bit, adjusting to the taste of him. Pulling away and taking a long moment to force herself to swallow, she beamed down at him again, somewhat almost dizzy now.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 8:35 pm

Tired as he was from his release, he could only manage a small smile in return to her, still not having had managed to quite collect himself. He could manage words, though, even if they would be spaced with breaths. "Love... you..." he said, quietly. He hadn't registered quite yet that she had both swallowed and that she didn't seem to mind him pulling her hair.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 9:01 pm

Rin giggled, moving to curl up at his side, leg draping over both of his own as she nuzzled her head against his shoulder. "I love you too," she whispered sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 9:14 pm

Weakly, Takumi brought a hand up to gently stroke her hair, reaching across himself with the other to take one of her hands and weave his fingers through her own. Doing so, a thought came to his head, making him blush deeper once again. "I hope nobody passed by..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 9:46 pm

Rin was absolutely mortified at the thought and desperately wished that he hadn't mentioned it. Sure, the bedrooms were mostly soundproof, but it was only mostly. The already pale woman paled even further, desperately horrified at the possibility of the staff knowing that they'd done .. really anything.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 10:01 pm

It was an embarrassing and unwelcome thought indeed, but perhaps there'd be plausible deniability if they'd only heard Rin? That thought also made him blush. "Mansion's plenty big..." he muttered, choosing to rely on the odds for peace of mind.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 10:10 pm

She wasn't a gambling woman. However, she also just wanted the thought to go away. Burying her face in his chest, she mumbled something unintilligbly. Not long after, her bandages began to weave their way around her slender form. He'd been used to, at one point, seeing her like this perhaps. She honestly couldn't remember if she'd starting back up wearing normal clothes before or after they'd met.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 10:13 pm

Right now, Takumi was fine like he was. He didn't even ask her what she said, content not to know unless she chose to say so herself, simply stroking her head and holding her hand as she hid herself against him. He did make a quick pout, certainly not one she would have seen, when he saw her covering herself up with her bandages. He'd have to go and actually collect his clothes to do that...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 10:29 pm

Really it was more of a reflex action than any actual attempt at dressing. He knew as well as anyone that the bandages responded more often to her instincts than to her actual commands. Still, should he have voiced it, she would have receded them, if only because it seemed to upset him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 10:55 pm

Takumi didn't mind if she wanted to cover up, so even if it was reflex he wouldn't ask. It was just that she could do so without moving. He kind of wanted to cover up himself, embarrassment growing now that he didn't have all of the extra emotion and desire to contend with it, but he certainly didn't want to move.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 10:58 pm

He likely wouldn't even be able to move, if they were perfectly honest, with how much she was cuddling him, like a body pillow or a stuffed animal. She didn't quite have him in a death grip, but her hold was somewhere between gentle and firm, unyielding. Rin certainly wasn't about to let him get up and leave her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 11:05 pm

Well, no, he might have wanted to make himself look a little more modest, but leaving Rin right now was not in the cards. Even if he were to put something on, he would just return straight to her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 11:15 pm

Despite the fact that it was still somewhere between early morning and noon, she seemed yet again loathe to get out of bed. That would mean abandoning her cuddles. If in the compromised position they were in, or perhaps especially because of it, she found herself not wanting to move away from him. That would cause issues again during meal time, but that was still a little ways off. They could stay like this for a bit longer. She could stay like this for a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 11:23 pm

No, he didn't mind at all that she wanted to stay in bed and cuddle with him. He was still stroking her head, as he had started when she curled up against him first. In fact, in a little more time, he made at least the attempt to roll over and face her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next