Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2020, 5:05 pm

Dani looked around a bit more to see what they had before shaking her head. "Nope. If I see anything though, I'll let you know," she replied with a smile.

Last edited by Lacey on February 17th 2020, 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2020, 1:47 pm

"Alright." Mark said, with a smile and a nod. Once they'd acquired the masks he led them further into the smaller, less-known alleys of the city. By doing that they'd avoided the crowds that usually occupied the most popular roads and streets. "Hmm... There's another really beautiful place nearby Venice that I think we should visit. Imagine a small island with a village on it. Every house there is painted with a different color, making the whole place look as if a rainbow fell down upon it." Mark said, explaining where he wanted to take Dani.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2020, 5:41 pm

"Oooooooo, that sounds amazing and so so pretty! " Dani responded excitedly. The way Mark explained made it seem like a rainbow of a village and Dani couldn't wait to see it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2020, 6:12 pm

Mark rubbed his chin. "Well then! Let's find a boat then, shall we?" He suggested, leading the way towards the coast. The closer they were, the more people they would see. Once they were back by the sea, Mark looked at Dani. "Let me know when I should start looking for a ride, alright? We don't seem too limited by time, after all." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14