Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) Empty
PostSubject: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2018, 1:23 pm

Timestamp:
1:30 PM

It was quite an exciting day for Luna. It was the day she learned about the realm of the witches from Catherine Coon. As it turned out the DWMA's witch teacher was born and raised there, but got bored of it and left to learn about the human world. Luna learned from her teacher how to enter that mysterious land and so she made a decision to go there. She wanted to see it with her very own eyes. What if that place was a clue to the mystery surrounding her seal and her memories? Well, Luna doubted she'd find anything, but she wanted to try anyway. She got so lost in her thought and in planning that she didn't notice a column which she obviously eventually bumped into. With her whole face covered in a bright blush of embarrassment, she went to find Ana.

Last edited by [RACKIE] on July 17th 2019, 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2018, 2:22 pm

Ana wasn't very hard to find, all things considered. When between classes and not with Luna, she'd just spend the time near whichever class the two would have next, waiting for Luna to turn up after finishing up her witch lessons. It was a shame that Ana couldn't go and sit in on those instead of her own normal lessons, even if it wouldn't be much use to her, since it just meant that she couldn't help but sleep through whichever lesson that Luna wasn't attending along with her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2018, 4:32 pm

Luna quickly found Ana. Well, it wasn't too difficult obviously. The witch approached the weapon with a slight smile on her face. At first glance, it was obvious that she was excited about something. "H-hey Ana!" Luna said and waved her hand at Ana. "I've learned something r-really cool... Did you know that there's a place known as "The witches' realm"?" She said and then asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2018, 2:25 pm

"I know that it exists, but nothing else about it," Ana said. She'd seen it mentioned in school materials while playing catch-up with the lessons she'd slept through. Nothing of substance was written about it, so she didn't think much of it. "What about it?" she then asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2018, 3:02 pm

Luna put her hands behind her back and looked away in an innocent way. She had a barely visible blush present on her cheeks. "W-Well... You see... I kind of wanted to g-go there and see that place with my own eyes..." She said as if she was somewhat embarrassed or afraid to even think about visiting the witches' realm. "W-what if the witches' realm holds some sort of a clue connected to my past?" Luna added before she looked at Ana.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2018, 4:06 pm

"I see," Ana said, having listened to Luna about what she wanted to do. "So, you want me to come with you, or..?" she asked, though by the way she said it she was clearly unsure, a product of her not knowing anything about it and not at all being sure about whether or not it was even possible for a Weapon to come along.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2018, 4:27 pm

"I-If you want... I'd feel safer..." Luna said quietly as she looked at the floor. She really wanted to go, but on the other hand, she was terrified of going alone. What if that place was dangerous? What if it was scary? With Ana Luna would definitely feel safer and more relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2018, 1:56 pm

"In that case, I'll definitely come along," Ana said, with a smile. "It'll have to wait until after school, though, I guess. And, I think it might be best if we didn't go to the Witch's Realm in Academy uniforms, just in case."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2018, 5:02 pm

"To be honest I was planning to change into my robes..." Luna said with a smile. Well, to her it seemed like a good idea. After all her witch outfit would allow her to not stand out too much in the witches' realm, right? "I-I can't wait..." She whispered more to herself than to Ana.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2018, 6:59 pm

"Then we'll go get changed after school and then go and visit," Ana confirmed, just as the bell happened to ring. "Come on," she said, as she went on to the classroom nearby.

OOC: Skip however far you want.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2018, 2:35 am

OOC: Sure

IC:
Remaining classes dragged on for what seemed like an eternity. Luna couldn't focus at all as her thoughts were too focused on their plans. So finally, when school was over Luna quickly left the building and let out a relieved sigh. "A-Alright... Wh-where are we going first? Y-Your place or mine..?" The witch asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2018, 12:38 pm

"Yours first, then mine," Ana said, taking hold of Luna's hand before setting off down the stairs. "I don't know how it works, but more space and fewer people to get curious is generally better when doing any sort of magic, right?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2018, 12:43 pm

"I... I think you're right." Luna agreed as she nodded. Thus she started leading the way towards the dorms. "W-Well... to be honest, this ritual to open a portal to the realm is... W-W-Well..." Luna started explaining but for some reason, she paused and blushed. "I-I'll tell you about the details later. It's easy to, uh, perform though..." She finally said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2018, 9:26 am

"Huh..?" Ana was unsurprisingly puzzled in regards to how Luna was acting in regards to this ritual, though knowing that she would see for herself soon enough she decided not to ask about it just yet.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2018, 10:53 am

Soon the two finally arrived at the dorms, where Luna quickly Ana to her room. "This should take a short while... I-I promise I'll be quick." Luna said as she put her bag on a chair, then opened the wardrobe and took her witch's robe, hat and grey leggings. She put them on her bed and then took her sweater off. It seemed like the girl was trying to get changed as fast as it was possible. Without taking her skirt off Luna put her leggings on and then put her coat and hat on. "Okay and... now... W-wait, where are my gloves?" Luna muttered as she looked around. Luckily she soon remembered that she'd left them in a drawer of her desk. After retrieving the gloves, she put the boots on. "Alright. I'm ready to go!" Luna said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2018, 5:41 pm

Once in Luna's room, Ana sat herself down on Luna's bed and watched as she rushed around trying to get changed as quickly as she could. If Ana was to be honest, she was kind of surprised that Luna could even do something that quickly without hurting herself in some way, as bad as that would be to admit. "You really are excited about this, aren't you?" Ana asked once Luna was done. She stood up and left the room, standing just outside, without saying anything more or waiting for the answer that she really didn't need to hear.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2018, 5:48 pm

The fact that her clumsiness didn't kick in during the whole thing was a miracle. "Y-Yes I am!" The witch said with a smile and then made her way towards the door. "Let's go." She said before opening the door and rushing outside... or should I say falling outside? When Luna was leaving the room, she tripped over a threshold and fell straight onto her face. Her hat fell off her head and landed right on her back. "T-This... was... g-going t-too w-well, w-wasn't it..?" Luna mumbled while still lying on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2018, 6:31 pm

Ana felt like she jinxed Luna again just by thinking about it in that moment. She tried to catch her, but the angle she was at was wrong and she didn't quite notice in time to successfully do so. She was worried, too, until Luna spoke. With a sigh of relief she bent down, picking up and putting the hat on her own head for sake of convenience, then started going about helping Luna back to her feet. "Sometimes I don't quite get how you aren't getting hospitalised at least once a week," Ana said, "Not that I'd want you to be."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2018, 6:40 pm

"Ah... Y-You know... After years of bumping into things, hitting things and tripping over things I've learned how to m-m-minimize any po-potential injuries..." Luna explained while still being on the floor. Soon, with Ana's help, she was back on her feet. After rubbing her cheeks to ease the pain a little and after wiping a tear that formed in her eye, she looked at her partner and smiled slightly. "I-I'm sorry for being so clumsy..." Luna said as she blushed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2018, 7:56 am

"You know I don't care," Ana said, lifting up the brim of the hat she still had on her head to lean in close to Luna and give her a peck on the cheek. Taking Luna's hand, she went off to start making their way towards her own house.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2018, 8:09 am

Luna blushed and smiled happily when she received the peck. "You look cute in this hat..." The girl commented and let out a giggle. Then she retrieved her hat from Ana and placed it on her own head.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2018, 10:28 am

Luna's compliment made Ana smile, though that's all she did about it. "Let's go," she said, tugging Luna along as she sped up. She figured it'd be fine if she was holding Luna's hand. Soon enough, or at least sooner than usual, they were at Ana's house. She took Luna straight to her room.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2018, 10:57 am

Once they were in Ana's room, Luna let out a quiet sigh. Well, soon she was about to start the ritual and that's why she was getting nervous. "A-Alright... So... about the ritual." The girl said quietly and looked away for a second. "It's... It's quite embarrassing..." She mumbled and slightly blushed, but then remembered that no one but Ana was going to witness so it wouldn't be so bad. "A-According to miss Coon, a witch that wishes to enter the witches' realm must... w-well... write the word "witch" in hiragana... b-by as she called it, "b-b-b-butt writing". Like in some... w-wicked dance." Luna explained and that explanation made her face turn red completely.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2018, 12:14 pm

Ana got to getting out of her uniform into something less DWMA as soon as she had come into her room, though the explanation that Luna gave made her pause, look over her shoulder at her and promptly try very hard not to laugh. "Wh-... Pffft..! Who thought that was a g-good idea?" Ana asked, turning back around to continue changing quite quickly once she was done talking. Now that she was turned away, though, it was clear enough through the movement of her shoulders that she was silently laughing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2018, 12:25 pm

Luna looked away even more embarrassed now that Ana started laughing (Luna noticed it despite the weapon's attempts to hide it). "Maba the grand witch... apparently..." Luna explained and scratched the back of her head. Even Catherine Coon joked that the so-called queen of the witches must be the biggest troll in the history or a huge pervert. "A-Anyway... that ritual is the only way to enter the realm so..." Luna said and then paused to let out a sigh. "Th-the most ridiculous is the fact that the youngest witch in a group is the one who has to perform the thing..." The witch muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next