Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 6:52 pm

On her way to grab the box, Luna took her soul protection down. With the box in her hands, she took it to the balcony, where she placed it near the pool. To properly get rid of the evidence, she needed to leave no trace of it actually existing. "Woof, awoof!" She said her mantra, probably for the first time it was audible though. "Energy manipulation: box!" Suddenly a green magical box grew around the original black one. There was a hole in the top part of it. Luna crouched in front of it and placed both of her hands on the green box. "Energy beam!" She cast another spell. Her energy beams shot out of her hands and went straight through the box. Incinerating the black box and its contents. The smell of plastic temporarily filled the air. "Energy beam!" Luna used the same spell again and again until the box was completely gone. Them, she made the green box disappear. On her way back into the living room, she put her soul protect on.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 9:03 am

"All done?" Ana asked, knowing the answer full well from hearing Luna's spell casting. Rest in peace, Kira's gift, you were unwarranted.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 9:05 am

Luna nodded. "A-All turned into dust and smoke." She said swiftly. "S-So... should we c-call Kira now?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 9:08 am

"Yes, lets. It's time to go home. We can say goodbye to the bourgeois lifestyle, an hope that the taste has not tainted us," Ana said, a bit dramatically, to take their thoughts further from the box.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 9:37 am

Luna tilted her head to the side at Ana's dramatic delivery of that line. "I-I don't think a-anything has tainted us h-here..." She said with her usual complete innocence.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 9:38 am

"Right, right, that's good then," Ana said, sagely nodding with her eyes closed. She then pulled her phone out and sent off a text to Kira about them being ready to go back home.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 1:43 pm

A few minutes later Kira teleported into the middle of the room with hands on her hips and a wide grin. "Well, I honestly thought you'd stay for another night!" She said with a shrug. "Alright. Make sure you don't forget to take anything and just... I dunno, take my hand or place a hand on my shoulder. Whatever seems comfortable for you." Kira said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 2:08 pm

"We both want to get back, after all that," Ana said, standing up from where she was sitting, once again making a mental check of her possessions to make sure nothing went missing. She walked on over to Kira once she was sure and put a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 3:43 pm

Luna also made a quick check to make sure she had everything. Luckily, despite her clumsiness, she wasn't the one to forget her things. With a hand on Kira's shoulder, she gave Ana a smile.
"Alright!  Coon, coon, Kira coon!" She said, then mumbled her mantra. Feeling the power cumulating in her she snapped her fingers, releasing her teleportation powers. "Teleportashioooon!" She exclaimed the spell's name in a very playful way. The world around them got black for the fraction of a second, before they appeared in front of Nine-Tails Cafe.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 5:25 pm

Yeah, disorienting as it was, she could get used to that. Ana shook her head before letting go of Kira. "Thanks. Again."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 5:46 pm

"I'm always at your service, girls!" Kira said, saluting in a somewhat theatrical way. "Gimme a call if you need something in the future! I'll be happy to help!" She told them, before saying her mantra out loud. "See ya! Teleportation!" The witch said her goodbyes and then teleported away.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 5:50 pm

"That was eventful," Ana said, summarising the whole trip in just a few words. "Should I walk you back to the dorms?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 6:18 pm

Luna nodded. "S-Sure! Unless I could walk you home?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 6:19 pm

"I'd rather you not walk back by yourself," Ana said. It was clear in her voice that she wouldn't budge on that front.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 6:26 pm

Luna raised her finger up. "B-But... what about you? You'd be walking back by yourself..." She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 6:29 pm

"I'm a weapon," she countered. She was also much less clumsy, which was the more important of Ana's two reasons, but one that she would leave unspoken.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 6:35 pm

"A-and I'm a witch." Luna pointed out the obvious. In her mind, she technically was in a better position to protect herself.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 6:42 pm

"I'm walking you home," Ana stated, taking Luna's hand and walking off in the direction of the dorms. She didn't have an argument to that, but she wasn't going to give in.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 6:45 pm

In response, Luna only let out a sort of disappointed and somewhat whiny "Ooooh!" Though, she obediently allowed Ana to have it her way. After all, arguing wasn't her thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)
Page 37 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37