Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2019, 4:39 pm

Soon Luna was done drying Ana's body, without doing anything weird. She put the towel away and looked at Ana with a wide happy smile on her face. "T-This is fun! I... I wish we lived together s-so we could... d-do such t-things every day..." Luna told her, not mentioning that it was, in fact, her biggest dream and desire.

Aurora giggled. "Well, I don't." She told him, feeling her face turning slightly red from feeling his lips on her ear.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2019, 4:45 pm

"My bed's big enough for two and nobody will mind if you stay over more often," Ana said, looking over her shoulder after turning around to head out of the bathroom. It wouldn't quite be living together, but it was as close as she could get.

"Then there's our answer," Yurio said as he moved down to kiss her neck. From simply holding her close he went straight to caressing her thigh and breast at once..
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2019, 4:51 pm

Luna followed Ana out of the bathroom. "I-It's not the same..." She told her. After all, they wouldn't be alone and they probably wouldn't be able to go around the house with skimpy outfits and freely do all the pleasant things. Noticing that her thoughts were going in the lewd directions, Luna's face turned red.

"Mmm... Someone's hungry..." Aurora commented, before letting out a sigh of pleasure. Still, in her position, she wasn't able to do much and she didn't want to disturb his fun. Well, they would probably be changing the position soon anyway...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2019, 5:03 pm

"True," Ana said, a smirk playing on her lips as she saw through Luna's demeanour what sorts of thoughts she was having, having checked back again. Once she was standing in the living room again, she turned around completely, hands behind her back. "So what part of this place do you want to make use of next?" she asked.

Yurio drew his tongue up her neck as he separated his mouth from it. "For you, always," he then said as he stopped what he was doing and sat them both up. "Bed? Or here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2019, 5:30 pm

Luna looked around the penthouse as she started exploring the main area a bit. She still felt quite amazed and overwhelmed by it all. For a moment she was quiet, not answering Ana's question and focusing on finding an answer for it. Ana mentioned she wanted to try something, so for that, they probably had to go to bed. The bedroom was also the only place they probably had yed to see. "I-If you d-don't have any suggestions, w-we could go see w-what the bedroom looks like..." Luna finally said.

Once they were seating, Aurora made sure she was seated on his lap and facing him. Her arms wrapped around his neck. She smirked as she looked into his eyes. "Well... we could do it here... Unless you want to get more comfortable on the bed." Aurora said, giving him a choice. Meanwhile, inside her head, she was considering the position she wanted to experience their fun in.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2019, 5:36 pm

"I guess we haven't taken a look yet, huh?" Ana said. Then the decision was made, at least for the time being. She took Luna's hand and headed towards the bedroom.

"Mmmmm..." Yurio hummed as he also considered his options. It was going to be great either way, so he really couldn't decide. The great decider was that 'here' was where they were already. "If you want to move, just say," he said before he started kissing her neck again.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2019, 6:10 pm

Inside the bedroom, they would find a giant bed, placed near a window with a view of the city. Also, there was a giant TV on a wall in front of the bed. At one of the walls, there was a big bookshelf and in one of the corners, there was a desk with a computer monitor on top and an actual computer under it There also was a separate mini-room which served as a big wardrobe. "T-This looks nice..." Luna commented.

Aurora made a "Mmm!" sound when she felt him kissing her neck. She closed her eyes and tilted her head backwards, allowing Yurio to have an easier access to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 1:06 pm

Ana was mostly interested in the bed, being the sleepy sort of person that she was. Taking only a quick look around the rest beforehand, she jumped onto the bed face first, then rolling around onto her back to sit up. "It's so biiiiiiig!"

Yurio held Aurora's body up with both arms as he leaned her back a little so that he could go from kissing her neck to placing kisses around the top of her breasts; clearly enough, he didn't really want to go slow.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 1:31 pm

Luna started giggling at Ana's incredibly cute reaction to seeing that bed and she couldn't stop giggling for the next ten seconds. Once she did though, she approached the bed with a gentle smile on her face and a slight blush on her face. "It really is..." She said quietly, before sitting down on the edge of the bed. On all fours, she crawled over to Ana and sat next to her.

Aurora placed her knees on the couch to lift her body higher, to give Yurio better access to her chest. Feeling his lips on her breasts made her moan really quietly feeling the pleasure spreading across her upper body. She loved getting that kind of attention from him. Both of her hands were rested on his shoulder, to support the rest of the body.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 1:49 pm

Luna's giggling had the same sort of effect on Ana, since it was also adorable, bringing a grin to her flushed face. Once Luna was sat next to her, Ana quickly repositioned herself so that she could put her head in Luna's lap. "And now?" she asked, since the objective of checking out the bedroom was complete. 

Now that Aurora was holding herself up, Yurio figured it'd be alright for only one of his hands to be behind her back and still keep her comfortable, so he moved the other around to cup one of her breasts. The other he was working with his mouth, quickly working his way to toying with her nipple using his tongue while intermittently sucking on it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 2:26 pm

With Ana's head on her lap, Luna started stroking Ana's hair gently, finding it to be really, really relaxing for some reason. "Hm..." Sound escaped Luna's throat as she looked down at Ana. They had explored the entire place, had a 'swim' in the pool, took a nice shower. It's not like there was much to do anymore, right? Curiously Luna looked to the door leading into the wardrobe, wondering what could be hiding inside. Then she looked at a night table standing next to the bed, there was a book on it, with a sheet of paper sticking out of it almost too suspiciously. Lastly, she looked at a computer monitor on the desk. A part of her wondered if a person like Kira had something interested saved on her computer. Quickly, Luna realized that all of the things that caught her interest were probably too private and searching through them probably wouldn't be something a guest should be doing. She let out a quiet sigh, realizing she was out of ideas. "I... I'm not sure..." Luna admitted.

Aurora felt shivers going down her spine from the pleasure provided by his hand and tongue. Her cheeks were burning red from the arousal and she felt that she was getting quite wet again down there. She gasped with pleasure, as the arousal and pleasure were building up in her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 2:47 pm

Ana smiled and moved her head slightly into Luna's touch, very clearly enjoying the head petting which was more often than not done the other way around. She did follow Luna's gaze as she looked around the room while doing so, as well. "Wanna snoop?" Ana asked, her smile forming into a mischievous grin. A person like Kira had to either be too meticulous to leave anything unattended and accessible by accident or the exact opposite, in Ana's mind. She also didn't strike her as someone who would really be too bothered, especially with how nice she was to them despite the way Ana treated her in the first place.

Yurio did just the same thing with his hand mouth for a few moments more until at an arbitrary point removed his mouth from around her nipple with a quiet 'pop' and looked up at her face. His hand moved from her breast to her crotch; he slid a finger slowly through her slit, then bringing his hand up to take a look. "You seem ready..." he said, before licking said finger clean.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 3:04 pm

Luna gently kept stroking Ana's hair, still trying to figure something out. Until Ana suggested snooping around. She looked at her giving her a surprised look. Looking into someone's things without permission was bad! At least that's what Luna's mind kept telling her. It was so tempting though! She looked around the room one more time until she eventually let out a groan. "Only... only a little bit, okay..?" Luna said, letting the temptation win over common sense.

Hearing that 'pop' sound somehow made Aurora feel very embarrassed. That sound was too weird for her. Feeling his hand on her crotch forced a quiet and short moan out of her mouth. Aurora looked Yurio in the eyes and nodded, smiling. "Yeah... I think I am..." She told him, before reaching with her hand for his crotch, to check if his member was ready too.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 3:17 pm

Ana immediately sat up, and immediately took a proper look around the room. The book caught her eye first of all, so she went to go and get it. She opened it up to where the paper was once she was sat next to Luna again.

It was no surprise that Yurio was quite aroused, considering the way he had been going about making sure that Aurora was. He breathed out heavily at her touch, smiling. "So, how do you want to do it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 3:50 pm

The book itself wasn't too interesting. It was one of those fantasy stories with magic, dragons and mighty heroes wanting to save the world. The paper itself was more interesting though - it was a letter, seemingly addressed to them. Apparently Kira wanted to leave a message to them, just in case:
"Hi girls!
You're snooping around, huh? Well, have fun with that! I've got nothing to hide! :D
I left a small reward for you in this bedroom if you're interested in loot hunting. Okay, so, if you're still reading this, here's what you're looking for: It's a black cardboard box with lots of cool things inside that you might or might not like. Well, it all depends on your taste! Oh and if you're wondering when I left this message - it was a minute or two after I teleported away. Hope you're having lots of fun girls!
Lots of love! :*

~Kira Koon<3
"

Luna tilted her head to her side and blushed brightly. So Kira had predicted they would start snooping around, which was really impressive actually. "I-I guess we should... l-look for t-that box then..?" Luna said, but it sounded more like a question.

"Well... as I suggested earlier, I could ride you..." Aurora replied, smirking at him with excitement in her eyes. "Oh, but if you want to try a different position, just let me know! After all, we all have our little fantasies, right~?" She added. The way she was choosing her words and the way she was looking at him was probably her way of telling him that she would enjoy anything sex-related as long as she was doing it with him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 4:23 pm

"Figures," Ana said, closing the paper back in the book and tossing it aside for now. "Yeah, I'm too curious not to look for the box..." she then said, going for the first place one might put something. The closet.

"Sounds exciting, so, please do..." Yurio said to Aurora's suggestion of riding. It was made all the more exciting by the fact that Aurora had suggested it, so he figured she was thinking of it. "So, uh... Do you need me to do anything, or..?" he asked; of course he didn't know exactly what she meant by it, so he could only guess.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 5:06 pm

Luna climbed off the bed and followed after Ana. Inside the closet, there were shelves, drawers and hangers everywhere, of course. However, there weren't that many clothes inside. Just two jackets, some shirts, t-shirts, a sweater, spare towels, three pairs of shoes, two skirts and one black dress. Not sure where to start, Luna opened the first random drawer. Inside she only found socks. In the next one - bras. The next one contained panties. Luna noticed that if those drawers indicated anything it was the fact that Kira really liked black lace underwear. She was about to close the drawer when she noticed something new. While she found it absolutely creepy to rummage through someone's panties, her curiosity got the best of her. Luna saw a pair of black thongs among other normal panties. Immediately, she realized that she'd never actually held that type of underwear in her hands. Surprisingly, her imagination started running wild imagining both herself and Ana wearing such lewd-looking undergarments. "H-Hey Ana..?" Luna quietly said as she looked at her. "D-Do you think I would l-look... s-s-s-sexy in s-something like this..?" She asked her, showing her what she'd found.

"You can play with my boobs if you'd like?" Aurora replied, looking him without any signs of shame on her face. Well, not counting the blush that covered her cheeks. "Or..." Aurora made a pause, as if to think about something. The position she'd suggested could be a bit tiring. "Alternatively you can grab my butt and guide me into you." Aurora finally said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 5:23 pm

Ana was checking all around the closet, trying to see if the box that Kira had written about in her note was in there when Luna got her attention. She turned around to find Luna holding the underwear she had apparently found. She blushed a little, but besides that didn't react to the question very much. "Yeah, I think you'd look very sexy," she said, taking the item of clothing from Luna's hands and throwing into one of the drawers. "Just as long as it's not someone else's... If you like, we can see about getting some next time we go shopping?" Ana suggested as she went back to searching. 

"Okay," Yurio said, nodding, as he placed his hands over her backside. He thought he had things figured out now, since she didn't say that they needed to move at all. He guided her hips above himself, doing his best to line things up properly. "Ready?" he asked, when he was at her entrance, though the look he gave her was a questioning one more because he wasn't sure if he was doing things right...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 5:43 pm

Luna nodded eagerly at the suggestion. Of course, she would never put someone's underwear on and all that was on her mind was getting her own sexy underwear. A part of her started wondering if wearing something like that was even comfortable. With such thoughts in mind, she returned to their search. In the end, it turned out that the box wasn't in the closet. Luna scratched her head and walked out of the closet, to take another look around. "If... If I w-were setting u-up a game like this... I would probably a-avoid l-leaving a r-reward in the f-first place that comes to mind..." Luna said, trying to deduce where else the box could be hidden. She looked at two night tables next to the bed. Both of them had small doors in them and the space behind those doors was potentially big enough for a cardboard box to fit. However, would Kira really leave the reward right under the place where she'd left the message for them?

Aurora placed her hands on his shoulders and wrapped her legs around his waist. It was the only comfortable position she could think of. She took a deep breath, feeling her body tremble with excitement. When she saw the look in Yurio's eyes she smiled encouragingly at him. If she had to be honest, she couldn't understand what he was so unsure of. "Yeah, ready!" Aurora told him smiling. The look she was giving him indicated that if he had any questions or if he wanted to do it differently, he should tell her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 5:52 pm

Ana noted Luna's eager nodding before returning to the search which ended up being fruitless. Stepping out of the closet, she looked around the room before trying the next best place and getting down on the floor to see if there was any space under the bed. 

Yurio nodded once, finally, reassured that things were okay. Slowly, he eased her onto himself, groaning from the pleasurable sensation of doing only that.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 6:05 pm

As it turned out, Kira indeed left the reward right next to the message that started her game. Just not exactly where Luna expected it to be. The black cardboard box was hidden right under the best on the same side as the night table where they'd found the letter. Luna was really curious why Kira prepared the game for them in the first place. The second question that was on her mind was - when did she prepare the game? She really hoped that it was before they'd undressed. Otherwise, it would be very embarrassing.

When Aurora felt his member penetrate her vagina, she let out a somewhat loud moan as she arched her back. Closing her eyes she shook her hips a bit, as if trying to get him deeper inside her. That action alone caused her to let out another moan. Her heart immediately started beating fast in her chest. "I... love this part..." Aurora told Yurio, looking at him. For a moment she wasn't moving her body at all, enjoying the feeling of being 'connected' with her beloved one.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 6:18 pm

Ana retrieved the box from underneath the bed, sitting on top of it once she was done. Holding the box in her lap, she patted space next to her. They might as well both look inside at once, right?

Aurora's shaking brought another groan from him too, and he had to stop himself from pulling her down further for now. "I love it too..." Yurio agreed. He wanted to start moving, but there really wasn't much he could do but pull her onto himself more, so he waited to see if she was going to get things going.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 6:37 pm

Luna sat down next to Ana and looked at the box with anticipation. The first two things they would see after opening the box were a letter and a black material covering the rest of the box's contents. In the letter, they would read:

"Hi again girls!
It seems you've found my little black box, huh? Congrats! There are a few things you need to know before you look deeper! ;)
So, the contents of this box are all brand new and have never been used before, despite what they are. This means you can use everything you find in here and even take it all home. I don't really need any of these items. Why do I even have these? Well, they were a reward in one of the lotteries I've participated in (I wanted to win some cash, but I won these instead). So, see you tomorrow! I'm planning to show up around the evening.
HAVE FUN YOU TWO! :D"

A moment later Aurora started lifting her hips up, while using her legs and arms as support. When the tip of his member was almost out of her, she dropped onto it, making it go deep into her making her moan in the process. Though she noticed that with Yurio being in a sitting position, it was more difficult to get his penis to go fully into her hole. It was a good start regardless.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 6:44 pm

"Somehow that note feels ominous..." Ana said, after reading the second note. Taking a breath, Ana lifted away the material covering whatever it was that Kira had left them.

Yurio too moaned as Aurora dropped back down onto his penis, gripping her hips as he tried to bring her as low as possible. It didn't do much good, besides perhaps conveying what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 6:57 pm

As it turned out, the box was absolutely filled with toys. Lewd toys. Toys that could only be used for sexual things. When Luna saw what was inside the box, she was absolutely confused about what purpose served those weird things. "Huh..? What are these?" Luna asked Ana, unable to understand why Kira left something so weird for them. Until something clicked inside her little somehow still somewhat innocent mind. "Oh... a-are these..?" Luna asked before her entire face turned bright red. It seemed like the box contained toys for any kinds of fun. Basically, anything they could think of, they would probably find in that box.

"Y-You know what...? Lie down..." Aurora finally suggested. There probably was enough room on the couch for that. If not, he could always carry her to the bed. For a second she smirked under her nose, imagining him carrying her into the bedroom with her impaled on his member. She found the thought somewhat funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)
Page 19 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next