Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2019, 6:42 pm

Elizabeth stood up and approached Aurora. She tapped her on the shoulder to get her attention and said - "I'm going to call your father and invite him to our party too. Angela will surely come with him. I hope you have nothing against it." Elizabeth informed Aurora and went on to make a call.
Aurora just shrugged in response and turned to look at Luna and Ana.
Luna reached with a hand to ruffle Ana's hair, somewhat copying what she was doing to her hair before. "I-I'm curious about one thing Ana... O-once we graduate... do you have any plans for the f-future?" Luna asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2019, 7:01 pm

"I really haven't thought about it. It's a ways off anyway," Ana said, shrugging, while as subtly as she could manage angling her head for better access. She'd be lying if she said she also didn't enjoy it as well.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2019, 7:31 pm

Luna kept ruffling Ana's hair gently, finding enjoyment in doing so. She let out a soft giggle before she looked out the window. "I-I guess we've got plenty of time to be thinking about the future. Though... S-sometimes I wish I could see it... the future, I mean. O-out of curiosity if it's... bad or good or... you know..." Luna said, allowing herself to ramble a bit.
Aurora joined the two and sat at the table. Though, she said nothing to avoid disturbing them.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2019, 8:26 am

"I'd rather not," Ana said, after thinking about it for a few moments. "I mean, if it was bad, I'd probably end up doing nothing but trying to change it, and if it was good then I would be too occupied with making sure that it happens to enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2019, 9:03 am

"P-Perhaps you're right..." Luna replied before reaching out with her hand to get her. "I'm still curious though." She added with a smile, before emptying her glass in a few sips.

"Well, if I had the ability to see my future, I'd probably be a different person." Aurora commented as she looked at her prosthetic arm.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2019, 9:29 am

"But would you want to be?" Ana asked, "Because I wouldn't have things any other way than they are now."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2019, 10:19 am

"Would I want to be? It's a question I can't answer clearly... probably..." Aurora started and rubbed her chin. "See, if I had known the outcome of my Greece mission, I would have certainly done everything in my power to avoid having my arm crushed. Without my arm crushed, I would have created two Death Scythes and I would have avoided many, many mistakes I had made." Aurora told them before leaning her back against her seat. She closed her eyes for a second and let out a sigh. "However, thanks to that accident I am who I am today... I don't want to sound like a narcissist, but I like my current self. I've defeated the demons of my past and came out of it more... mature, I suppose. Without the accident, I would probably be a little bit like Luna in terms of personality, since sometimes she reminds me of my younger self." Aurora looked at Luna for a moment and giggled, before looking away for a second, to collect her thoughts. "You know what, Ana? I wouldn't want to be a different person. I'm completely fine with who I am right now." Aurora finally said as she looked at the two again. There was a satisfied smirk present on her face as she told them that.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2019, 4:41 pm

Ana looked between Aurora and Luna a few times, taking only the fact that Aurora at some point was similar to Luna personality wise. Ana couldn't see it. She didn't comment, as the only things she thought of were, to say the least, at least somewhat dark.

At that point, Yurio worked his way into the cafe, balancing a pizza pox atop each hand. He must have flown between his house, a pizzeria and the cafe, since it hasn't been too long.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2019, 7:22 pm

"You... were a bit like me..?" Luna whispered, after realizing that apparently, Ana didn't have anything else to say. The short story that the fox witch had shared with them made her somewhat worried about her own future as a meister. Her conclusion was simple- fighting with the ever-existing threat of kishin eggs could potentially have its terrible consequences. Luna knew one thing - she would never want to experience what Aurora'd experienced.

"Yeah..." Aurora muttered quietly as she started scrolling through her phone until she eventually found what she'd been looking for. A melancholic smirk appeared on her face before she showed the two a photo. It was a selfie of an extremely shy-looking white-haired girl, who looked like a young version of Aurora, though Luna barely managed to recognize her anyways. It looked like the girl in that photo was almost scared of taking it. However it seemed like despite the photo being a selfie, its author wanted to capture what was behind her: In the background, Luna noticed two young men who were having a conversation and it seemed like they weren't even aware that the author of the photo was actually taking it.

"O-oh." Was all Luna managed to say.
"Yeah, I know." Aurora chuckled as she stood up to go greet her boyfriend. "Hi Yurio! It turns out you're way quicker than a pizza guy!" The witch said with a giggle, before approaching the dragon and leaving a soft kiss on his cheek. She then freed one of his hands of the pizza he'd delivered, to help him out.
It seemed like Yurio's timing couldn't be any more perfect. Just when Aurora had taken a pizza box from him someone appeared at the cafe's door.

"More pizza has arrived, it seems. Please, sit down you two. I shall deal with the rest." Elizabeth told them before approaching the door.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2019, 4:39 pm

"You talking about the Aurora of old?" Yurio asked once one of his hands was free, moving to put it down somewhere where it wouldn't be in the way. He sat himself down at the table after. "You've already heard the fountain story, yeah?"

"Now that you mention it, I think I do remember something like that," Ana said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2019, 5:14 pm

Aurora, obviously, sat down right next to Yurio. "Yeah, that's the perfect example of how scared of everything I used to be." She told them with a nod.
"I-I just hope I won't ever have to go through similar things..." Luna whispered quietly. She seemed lost in her thoughts as if she was trying to sort everything out in her head. Meanwhile, Elizabeth brought a pile of pizza boxes to their table and sat down.
"Alright. I guess we can start eatin-..." Aurora's announcement was disrupted by someone rushing into the cafe. That someone was Angela. Her fire wings were sticking out of her back, but despite that, it seemed like she was running. Right after her, Dalibor walked through the door and smirked.
"See? I told ya I would be first, dad!" Angela said and grinned victoriously.
"It seems like this old man is too slow to keep up with your wings, hahah!" Dalibor admitted. The two approached the table and greeted everyone present.
"Sorry for bein' late, everyone." Angela said as her wings extinguished themselves.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2019, 6:39 pm

"I'm... not so sure that's the perfect example," Ana said, after Angela and Dalibor made their way into the cafe as only the two of them really could. She looked at Yurio with slightly furrowed brows. "I think that fear is a sensible and legitimate first reaction for anyone seeing him for the first time, without prior warning."

"Is it?" Yurio shot her the question with a grin that really underlined how much he wasn't actually questioning it, but just teasing.

"Although seeing you for the first time in human form can also have that effect, so I don't know if there's just something about you," Ana shot back, deadpan, before looking away.

"Ouch," Yurio said, although while laughing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2019, 6:59 pm

"While I can agree that most people would feel fear upon seeing a dragon for the first time, I think I really, really overreacted back then." Aurora explained her reasoning and shook her head while smirking after hearing the exchange between Yurio and Ana. She didn't comment on that though, curious to see if there would be any continuation.

Luna wasn't even sure what was the point of their conversation anymore. She was simply sitting there with her head on Ana's shoulder, listening to the conversation.

Meanwhile, Angela and Dalibor joined the rest at the table. "Oh man, I'm starvin'!" Dalibor said, looking at how much pizza there was. His eyes were basically sparkling with enthusiasm.
"Me too!" Angela commented giving the food the same look.
Elizabeth, without a word, set all the boxes on the table so everyone had access to whatever they wanted to pick and opened them, revealing the delicious food to everyone present.

"If that example wasn't enough... Hm... I think there may be a few more. Oh, for example, during one of my first missions I was so unsure what to do I basically had to ask my partners what to do on every, single, step. I was so scared that I'd make a grave mistake I ended up unable to make my own decisions..." Aurora said, still trying to somehow convince Ana about the differences between her current self and her past self, even though that probably wasn't too necessary. For some reason, she didn't feel embarrassed at all to share such stories with her parents present.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2019, 2:54 pm

"I just don't get it," said the dragon, shaking his head, while helping himself to a slice of pizza. No reason to wait around for anyone else, so he didn't.

"That does sound a little bit like Luna," Ana said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2019, 3:20 pm

"I-I think people t-tend to get scared of things they don't know..." Luna said before grabbing a slice of pineapple pizza.

"Wait! A pineapple pizza?!" Angela asked enthusiastically as she reached out to take a slice. "I love pineapples! And I love pizza!" The fire witch announced, ignoring the disappointed stare she received from her older sister.

Aurora simply cleared her throat and shrugged. "Yeah... I've been depending on my weapons way too much." She concluded.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2019, 10:36 am

"I get curious," Yurio said, looking quite pointedly at Ana, smirking; he was being contrary mostly for the sake of messing with the girl.

"You're also a dragon," she replied with a half-glare. She half-cared about his attempts at teasing. After getting herself some pizza, too, she would then no longer care.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2019, 5:47 pm

Luna, who was once again lost in what was going on between Ana and Yurio, decided to just focus on her pizza, quietly hoping they wouldn't start an argument or any other ruckus. Well, not like that would be something expected, not with Ana.

"It's kinda funny when you think about it..." Angela suddenly said.
"What is?" Asked Aurora.
"I mean, it sounds a bit funny. You're dating a dragon. Doesn't that sound just a liiiittle bit amusing?" Angela said and then asked, but got no reply from Aurora, who just shook her head and ignored the question.
"It certainly does. From a certain point of view" Elizabeth commented quietly with an ambiguous smile present on her face. Hearing those words coming from her mother, made Aurora's cheeks turn red. She had a feeling that Eliza was implying something to tease her
"U-Uhm... s-so... how's the pizza, Ana?" Luna asked in an attempt to start a conversation that she could actually participate in, instead of sitting awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2019, 6:38 pm

"Our relationship, if you really think about it, is all sorts of weird," Yurio said, seemingly uninterested in further messing with Ana all of a sudden. "Not that I care even slightly," he then added, shrugging.

Ana, being mid bite, glanced from the pizza that she was happily munching on to Luna. She gave the girl a big smile and a slight nod. It wouldn't do to be talking with a mouth full.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2019, 7:16 am

Aurora chuckled and nodded, immediately becoming invulnerable to the teasings. "It's not weird all. To me at least! Perhaps I'm just the weird one." She replied with a shrug, before taking a bite.

Luna smiled brightly when she saw Ana's nod. To her, it was such a cute sight she giggled quietly and started nomming on the pizza happily.

"Aaah~! The lovebirds..." Angela commented with a smirk and shook her head. Perhaps she was a little bit jealous of them, just a little bit. The fire witch glanced at her father, only to notice that he was taking a bite out of Eliza's pizza while she was just watching him, smirking. "Uh..." Angela muttered before looking away.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2019, 10:42 am

Yurio gave Angela a sympathetic look and sighed with just a little exaggeration. "Must be tough," he said, placing an arm around Aurora to drive home the point he was getting at.

Angela's comment drew Ana's attention to the girl and that then drew her attention to Yurio. Though they were enemies just moments ago, she was more than happy to help in his new conquest of being a pain. "So tough," she said, shaking her head slowly and giving Angela the same sort of look, all the while she was getting just that little bit more cosy with Luna.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2019, 12:25 pm

Aurora purred innocently, smirking as she placed her free arm on Yurio's back. It seemed like she was going to fully enjoy the situation. "Fufufu~!" The fox witch giggled.

Because Luna was too innocent to understand what was going on, she simply smiled cutely and kept eating her piece of pineapple pizza in silence.

Angela's cheeks flushed at yet another wave of love diabetes. She groaned and rested her head on her hand. "You lucky..." The witch muttered quietly as her eyes started looking for a distraction.

"Though indeed..." Elizabeth added, joining in the fun of teasing poor Angela. She kissed Dalibor on the cheek and rested her head on his shoulder, before looking at her younger daughter with her usual polite smile. There was that strange mischievous aura around her.

"Et tu brute..?" Angela muttered and sighed. It seemed like everyone wanted to tease poor Angela for being a single
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2019, 4:46 pm

"You'll find someone!" Ana said, suddenly trying to be supportive, stopping with the joke just as fast as she joined in. She did feel a little bad. A little.

"Whether they want to be found is another matter..." Yurio added, rather quietly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2019, 7:47 am

Aurora shook her head disapprovingly upon hearing Yurio's quiet comment but didn't say anything on the matter.

"O-Of course she will, Ana! After all, I've found you. So even someone as c-clumsy as myself could find a g-great partner..." Luna suddenly chimed in becoming gradually redder the more she was saying. Her point was, that everyone deserved someone.

"See, everyone here supports you, right?" Aurora said smiling politely before squeezing Yurio's shoulder rather tightly. "Right..?" She repeated giving Yurio a devilishly innocent look.

"Thank you..." Angela said, sounding genuinely happy to hear such kind words from everyone. "I'll... I'll put some radio on. Hold on!" The fire witch said before standing up and walking off towards the counter. She tried to have her back towards everyone to hide tears that appeared in her eyes. "I'm so jealous... I wanna have someone to cuddle with too!" She thought.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2019, 5:48 am

"You know I'm not serious..." Yurio said, although by the way that he was ever so slowly inching away from Aurora's death grip it would have seemed that he knew he kind of messed up with that last comment.

Ana, with a slight smile, eyed Luna for a short while. She once again, quite suddenly, mussed up Luna's hair. She then got herself some more food, saying nothing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2019, 7:36 am

Aurora's grip on Yurio's shoulder eased up before she patted him on the back gently. "Oh I know, I know~! I just don't want you to make the big baby cry in front of my dad." She told him as she winked. It's not like the girls' parents were paying too much attention to what was happening around them at that time.
A moment later music started playing from speakers mounted in the corners on the walls. It seemed like Angela picked some random radio station to play in the background during their little party.

"S-So... s-since this is supposed to be a party... does anyone know a-any party g-games or something?" Luna suddenly asked, right after finishing her second piece of pizza.

"Oh I know a fe-... Ouch!" Dalibor said but got interrupted by Elizabeth hitting him in the rib with an elbow.
"She meant games that don't involve drinking, Dalibor." Eliza told him.
"Oh... right."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)
Page 5 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next