Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2019, 11:14 pm

"Uhm..." Ana glanced down at Luna's chest rather quickly, choosing that to be her answer whether Luna saw or not. "Anyway, lets go, lets go," she then continued, moving ahead faster than before.

"I hate the line, that's for sure," Yurio said, sighing with a shake of his head.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2019, 11:33 pm

Normally, Luna wouldn't be able to notice that glance, for sure. Or even if she did, she would innocently think nothing of it. However, Luna wasn't in her normal state of mind. Thus, she noticed. She blushed and then she followed after her partner. One thing was certain - she would remember that. "Not fat... They're not fat... I'm not fat... It's genes... Yup! It's totally normal that they're this..." Luna mumbled to herself, trying to convince herself that their size wasn't her fault.

"Me too. I'm sorry that you had to hear it. Want me to cast heal on your ears? They must be bleeding because of me." Aurora said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2019, 11:55 pm

Ana would have cleared everything up if she could only hear, but alas, Luna's mumbling was a little bit too quiet for that. After Ana believed that the subject had been successfully avoided, she slowed back down to walk next to Luna gain.

"Not if it means hearing any more," Yurio said, placing his hands over his ears and shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2020, 12:06 am

Too bad it wasn't. A least not entirely. Luna had one more worry regarding that part of her body. She almost gasped at the realization. "What if they make me less attractive?! Maybe they're full of fat after all!" Luna said to herself and placed both of her hands on her cheeks. Who'd have thought that such an innocent glance would trigger a full panic mode in Luna's head?

Aurora playfully tapped him on the shoulder with her hand and shook her head. "I won't be torturing your ears anymore. I promise." She said, smirking
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2020, 12:25 am

Ana stopped, now that Luna was being loud about it. She almost wanted to laugh, but it wouldn't do to laugh at Luna's worries. It was silly, though. She caught back up quickly, and put an arm around her shoulder. "Babe... You're overthinking it. I said they're big, not fat, okay? Jeez, you should know well enough by now that I really like them..." Ana blushed red at saying it, but she figured it'd help.

"They're sensitive, so you better not," Yurio said, putting his hands down slowly while giving Aurora side-eye.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2020, 6:40 am

Luna seemed relieved. "R-Really? In this case, everything is fine!" She said smiling widely from ear to ear. As long as Ana liked them, everything was more than fine. Luna took her hand as they left the alley. "So, where now?" She asked, slightly blushing at how silly she had just been.

Aurora suddenly and without a warning leaned in near her ear. "What about some ASMR to make them feel better?" She whispered, then grinned.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2020, 10:00 am

The way that Luna just entirely lost all worry when Ana explained honestly made her really happy. Smiling as she checked the map, she pointed down the nearest main road. "It's still a little ways away," she said. 

"You can whisper sweet nothings to me any day," He said, leaning in to whisper just the same to her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2020, 10:41 am

Luna led the way in the direction Ana pointed towards. "I've been wondering... do you have any career plans for after we graduate? What's your dream job?" Luna asked out of curiosity.

"Yeah?" Aurora asked and leaned in again. "I love you, dear." She whispered into his hear and smiled at him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2020, 10:54 am

"Um... Most of my family all work for the Academy in one way or another. The Kindleberry's are a meister family, after all. Plenty of weapons, too." Ana said, thinking about the question for a few moments. "I'd quiet like to become a Death Scythe in time, so, I'm counting on you."

"Love you too," Yurio said, grinning happily as he took hold of Aurora's hand.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2020, 11:27 am

"I'll do my best!" Luna said, smiling. It would be a challenging adventure, but she sure wanted to help Ana achieve her goal. "I, meanwhile, don't have any idea what I want to do after this... I mean, I could just work at Nine-tails but... It's not something I'd like to do forever." Luna said.

Soon the two arrived at the cafe. "So, are you ready to face your fears?" Aurora asked, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2020, 11:33 am

Ana patted Luna on the head, giggling at her answer. "If I'm going to end up working with the academy, then I'll be needing a meister whether I'm a Death Scythe or not, you know?"

"No, but lets do it anyway," Yurio said. Having said that, however, he did sort of have to face it most days, since Eliza was his boss...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2020, 11:47 am

"Well, that's true, but... I'm not entirely sure if I want to fight all my life, you know? I mean, I doubt I'll be using my magic after graduating, I just... don't really want it, you know?" Luna said, completely omitting one, very depressing fact - the longevity of most witches. Truth to be told, she wasn't sure if she actually was one of the slow-aging witches, thus she had no idea what her lifespan could even be. Still, the possibility of her outliving Ana was terrifying.

"Good. You don't have any choice on the matter anyway!" Aurora said with an amused tone, before walking into Nine-Tails. "Hi mom!" The fox witch greeted her mother
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2020, 11:57 am

"You won't have to. It's not fighting is all the school does, and it's not like I'll force you. Decide after you get a little more used to it, though, okay?" Ana said, smiling warmly down at Luna. 

Yurio put on a smile and waved towards Eliza. She wasn't that bad outside of a conversation...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2020, 12:25 pm

"Okay... We'll see I guess." Luna said and scratched the back of her head. "I dunno, maybe I could help around the academy and just be your meister... We'll see." She said although she was unsure if that was really what she wanted to do in the future. One thing was certain - as long as she was with Ana, everything would be okay. Luna smiled at her partner.

"Welcome you two." Eliza greeted them while cleaning a glass with a piece of cloth. Her smile was as polite as always, despite her eyes looking sharply at everything. It seemed like she was in a good mood overall. "I'm was sure it's not your working day today. Am I wrong?" She asked the two.

Aurora looked at Yurio, deciding to leave everything in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2020, 12:32 pm

"We will see. We will," Ana agreed, then checked her phone again. Pointing down another side street, she turned into it. "Down here," she said.

"It isn't, but we don't have anything better to do, so we came along to... Well, hang about, I guess?" Yurio said, after every so briefly narrowing his eyes at Aurora. He hoped that Eliza wouldn't have seen that, but then, he also very much doubted that she wouldn't pick up on it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2020, 1:15 pm

"Alright..." Luna's face turned serious as she started walking down another alley. Once again she was being cautious, despite there not being a big chance of encountering their target. Luna hoped they'd finally find a clue that would eventually lead them to the kishin egg.

Aurora smiled innocently at Yurio. "Mhm! Also, I wanted to have a cup of tea. It tastes so delicious when you make it." She said, trying to support him, just a little.

Elizabeth looked around the cafe. Yurio was right in his previous assumption. There weren't many customers inside at that time of the day: Just some man staring at his laptop and an elderly couple. "Alright. Anything for you, Yurio? Tea, coffee?" Eliza asked the dragon, trying to look him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2020, 1:26 pm

It was as empty as the last, but in a similar state otherwise. Evidence of dried blood, mostly washed away by whoever got the job of cleaning it.

"Er... Tea, please," Yurio said, giving Eliza a polite bow of his head at the request. He didn't do that with most anyone else...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2020, 1:53 pm

Luna sighed in disappointment at the lack of actual clues. "Here we go again..." She mumbled, before transforming into her wolf form again. "Time to sniff the crime scene, I guess..." She said, once the dizziness caused by the transformation was over.

"Right away." Eliza said as she turned a kettle on and prepared three cups.
"Should we sit down somewhere?" Aurora asked Yurio.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2020, 3:17 pm

"Sorry, it's the best I could come up with," Ana said, standing off to the side now, to let Luna do her thing in peace this time around.

"Yeah," Yurio said, going ahead to the seat in the corner usually occupied by the the sleepy and clumsy duo.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2020, 4:24 pm

"Don't worry. You've come up with our only plan. If it's the only thing we have, it's the best thing we have." Luna told her before she started sniffing around the crime scene, trying to determine whether any smell in there seemed familiar.

Aurora sat next to him and took hold of his hand. Not long after that, Eliza joined them, bringing a tray with 3 cups and a porcelain kettle on it. She placed it down and sat on the opposite side of the table from them. "How was the party?" Eliza asked, pouring tea into all three cups.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2020, 6:23 am

"I guess so," Ana said, watching Luna as she sniffed around, while also watching either end of the alley. Though there were three eggs in the group, both of the scenes they visited were determined to be the work of just one, based on the brutal methods. The scene contained a smell that seemed dusty and earthy at once, and that might've been attributable to the fact it was a back alley, but it was certainly the same as one from the other place.

"Fun. Didn't last too long, though," Yurio said, picking up one of the newly-filled cups. He sipped from it as he hoped that such an answer wasn't telling.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2020, 10:56 am

After finding traces of a familiar smell, Luna sat down and closed her wolf eyes, getting lost in thoughts. Was it really a clue though? The only way to find out was to attempt to follow the trail. "I need to check something out..." Luna muttered as she attempted to find out where the trace of the smell would end. She did that by simply walking and sniffing, like a dog.

"Oh really?" Eliza said. If he was lucky enough, he'd notice slight signs of surprise, or perhaps disappointment in her voice. "No afterparty or anything?" She asked, with a slight smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2020, 12:10 pm

"Did you find something?" Ana asked, following behind at a little distance, trying to make sure no to cover the scent with her own smell. The scent Luna was picking up lead out of the alleyway and back towards the river.

"No?" Yurio said, resisting the urge of slamming his face down onto the table, the tone questioning. He hoped she didn't already work out exactly what happened after the party...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2020, 1:52 pm

Luna didn't respond. Instead, she just kept following the scent, absolutely forgetting about the fact that she was in her wolf form in the middle of a huge, crowded city. Thus, she followed the scent, ignoring the possibility of scaring off pedestrians.

"Really?" Eliza said before taking a sip from her cup. "When I was your age Dalibor and I kept sneaking out from most parties just so we could enjoy a drink or two in our own company." Eliza admitted. It was definitely a fact Aurora had never heard of before.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2020, 3:03 pm

Ana was about to stop Luna, but she was so into tracking whatever it was that she smelled that she decided against it. She walked up next to her, instead, and put her hand on her back.

"That sort of thing counts as an after-party?" Yurio asked, tilting his head a little. He didn't mention that she and Dalibor practically did that during this party, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)
Page 28 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next