Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  Empty
PostSubject: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 7:22 pm

Timestamp:
Around 12 o'clock
Saturday

It was just a normal boring day in Death City. Aurora was finishing her shift at Nine-Tails Cafe, trying to plan something for the rest of the weekend. Something that'd keep her away from boredom. Unluckily for her, recently her creativity wasn't quite good as it used to be and thus she ended up without any ideas for ways to spend time. With a sigh, she left the backroom and looked around the cafe as if she was trying to inspire her creativity that way. Unluckily for her, nothing would come into her mind... until she saw a happy couple sitting next to a window, drinking something from the same glass. "Eureka! A date!" The witch suddenly said to herself with a grin as she put her hands on her hips.

Last edited by [RACKIE] on April 7th 2018, 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 6:01 am

Yurio, though he had finished his own shift at the cafe a while back, had been waiting around for Aurora to do the same, quite similarly looking to do something to stave off boredom. Generally, hanging with Aurora did that just fine. He was still in the back when he heard Aurora's idea, so he came along to the front. "A date?" he asked, rather interested, placing his chin on Aurora's shoulder as he did so.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 8:45 am

"Yeah, we haven't been on one for a while. I guess that'd be a nice way to spend this weekend. Or... at least one day of the weekend. Well... maybe two... depends on how much of your free time you're ready to offer me heheheh!" Aurora said, still grinning and still with her hands on her hips. She seemed rather excited by the idea of having a two-day date, even though it was just an idea and nothing more. "So, wanna go on a spontaneous date?" The witch asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 8:48 am

"Sure," Yurio agreed, though he didn't move his head quite yet. "And it's not like I'm expected anywhere. If you want two days, then we can do two days," he went on, standing up straight only when he was done with that. "So, any idea as to where we might go?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 10:22 am

Aurora gently patted him on the head and then ran her fingers through his hair. "Well... the problem is... I'm not sure... For now, we could... I don't know... go for a walk or even fly somewhere... Yeah! Let's be spontaneous!" She told him, after a moment of thinking. Well, she simply was out of ideas for anything cool to do. Perhaps something would come to her head during a walk? After all, fresh air should help her think.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 10:31 am

Yurio leaned into her touch, smiling happily at the contact. He shrugged at her unsureness. "I don't mind doing that," he said, nodding, turning around to start leaving.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 10:41 am

Once the two left the cafe, Aurora reached out to take hold of Yurio's hand. "Oh, I know. Let's visit that one certain fountain first. You know which one." The witch said as she winked at him. Of course, she was talking about the fountain that started it all.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 10:50 am

"You like that place, don't you," Yurio said, grinning at her. He quite liked it as well, since it was where he met Aurora as well as where he found her again. Rather than taking her hand, Yurio put a hand around her waist and pulled her against his side. It was a little awkward walking like that, but he didn't figure they were in any hurry.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 11:23 am

Aurora actually loved walking like that. Sure, it was slow, but at least she felt like Yurio was giving her all teh attentionz she wanted. Plus, she really liked being so close. She placed her hand on his back gently and blushed slightly. "Of course I do... After all, it was there that I met my beloved dragon boy." Aurora told him and then let out a giggle. "Besides, it's a romantic place... kind of. A bit."
It was surprisingly calm at that time in Death City. There weren't many people on the streets. Everyone seemed busy with something. Aurora wanted to giggle at the curious stares they were getting from time to time from random people.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 11:31 am

Yurio smiled at Aurora. "Yeah, and it's where I met my foxy witch," he said, his smile turning into a grin, quite liking the double meaning joke that was just too obvious not to make as often as possible. "It's a romantic place for us, which is enough," he then went on. He ignored anyone that was staring. They could mind their own.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 1:00 pm

Aurora's face quickly turned red on his joke. A smile appeared on her face as she tried to stop herself from bursting out with laughter. "R-Right, your "foxy witch". Your little vixen." The witch commented and then chuckled. Her face would remain red for quite some time as she kept repeating his joke in her head. She kept shaking her head slightly. Finally, they reached the first destination of their date. "I will never forget that stupid hide and seek game you and Glyndwr decided to play with me during our first meeting." Aurora commented, clearly remembering her old self hidden behind the fountain, shaking from fear of being eaten by a huge dragon.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 1:14 pm

Yurio nodded along to Aurora's suggestion, clearly not embarrassed in the slightest about these statements of fact. "Always adorable and..." He paused, for effect, "More," he then finished. "I always enjoyed messing with people. It made things less boring when it happened, you know?" Yurio then said about their first fountain encounter. "We were lucky you and Aurora ran into each other. Glyn wouldn't have brought me along if she didn't lower her Soul Protect."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 1:51 pm

""More" huh? Heheheh, oh Yurio~" Aurora repeated after him using a flirtatious tone. "Yeah... we were very lucky. Thanks to her I'm now with you and I've finally managed to deal with all the stuff caused by that accident." The witch said calmly with her free hand on her hip and let out a quiet sigh. "By the way, I'm really happy that you've decided to start working with me in the cafe. After all, thanks to that I can keep an eye on you~!" Aurora said that with a very wide grin and with a wink. It seemed like "keeping an eye" on him some hidden meaning.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 1:58 pm

"You say that as if you're afraid I'm going to do something when you're not watching," Yurio said, amused, "Still, my number one reason for doing so was so that I could spend more time with you, you know? Of course, number two was money."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 2:07 pm

Aurora chuckled. "No, I just like peeking at my handsome boyfriend during work." She told him amused by his suggestion. In fact, she knew that she had no reason to feel jealous, so she knew that she could freely enjoy pretending to be jealous. "Hm... So you say you wanted to spend more time with me, huh? You're sweet." Aurora suddenly stopped in front of him with her hands placed on his shoulders, stood on her toes and left a long, sweet kiss on his lips. With a giggle, she then ran over to the fountain and sat on the edge of it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 2:22 pm

"Are you sure your mother would want you to be working distracted? Not like I'm any less guilty..." Yurio said, shrugging. "Do I taste sweet, too?" he asked after she ran off, joking, following to sit next to her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 2:47 pm

"Naah, she doesn't need to know..." Aurora said, also sharing. However, his joke made her red again. She stared at him with, not sure how to interpret his words. She even started looking up and down as her imagination started working like crazy. Aurora swallowed saliva loudly before she looked away. "M-maayybee..?" The witch mumbled quietly, then she pouted.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 2:52 pm

Well, even Yurio wasn't quite expecting her to react to that quite like she did, seemingly thinking of something or other embarrassing. Finally, he succumbed and went red too. "Uh..." he tried to same something but nothing really came to mind which would make things less awkward.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 2:58 pm

In the end, Aurora couldn't help but facepalm at her own stupidity. "Damnit... I'm a perv..." The witch muttered, hiding her face in her hands. A moment later she let out a sigh. She finally managed to calm down from the awkward and embarrassing moment. "Nevermind!" With those words, she suddenly kissed him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 3:02 pm

"Nevermind," he repeated, choosing to say no more about the subject, at least for the moment. He got off of the edge of the fountain then and turned around to run his hands through the water, similarly to what he had done when they met here for the second time.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 3:48 pm

Aurora stood next to him in silence and just started staring at him. Similarly to what she had done during their second meeting at that fountain. It made Aurora all nostalgic. A lot had changed in her life. For the better, definitely. And Yurio? She was so happy that he had his human form. It seemed like Lady luck had smiled upon them and blessed them with joy. She decided to enjoy the moment of silence and use it to plan the next part of their date. Suddenly she got a weird idea. "Hey, let's go shopping! But not... shopping for clothes... Let's go and find some stupid-looking accessories which we will be wearing for the rest of the day. You know, funny-looking glasses, glowing ears, that kind of stuff. What do you think?" Aurora said with her hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 3:54 pm

Yurio stood up after she spoke, done with playing with the water. He breathed on his hands and the water all steamed off almost instantly, even if there was no fire. "That sounds like fun," Yurio said, smiling at Aurora. "Though, if we really want, we don't even need to buy any," he said now with a grin, concentrating for a moment and transforming his ears into the big purple ones that he usually has when in his dragon form. He stuck his tongue out at Aurora, then.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 4:12 pm

Aurora giggled at how silly that looked. She herself would not even try to transform her ears into a pair of fox ones. That'd probably look too stupid. At least in her opinion. "Ye, you're right." She agreed with him about not needing to buy anything. "To the mall!" Aurora said enthusiastically as she pointed her finger in a totally random direction. Only then she remembered that the closest mall was actually in the opposite direction. "W-Wait.." With a slight blush, she immediately fixed her mistake. "To the mall!" She repeated with the same tone as before.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 4:15 pm

Yurio got rid of the ears as soon as they set off, since they did look really rather silly. When they went off, Yurio sort of knew they were headed in the wrong direction since he knew enough about the layout of the city from flying over it so often, but he said nothing. He simply followed, laughing a little when Aurora realised her mistake.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 4:28 pm

Aurora pouted as she started walking beside him. "Dun laugh... I kno I dun gufd..." The witch mumbled as she started tapping her pointing fingers against each other, innocently. Soon she got bored of the innocent act and giggled. "Yeah... my bad. Hey, have I mentioned that Angela recently moved to our parents' apartment? She finally has her own room and I... have the whole apartment for myself." Aurora told him. Finally, there wasn't a risk of Angela distracting them during their fun times at Aurora's place. Also, Aurora finally had a break from her sister's pranks. It was a win-win situation for the sisters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next