Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2020, 9:11 am

"Never emptied mine. It just eats spare quarters," Chauncey said as he pressed the button to make the claw go down. Of course, it was too weak to grab anything, at which Chauncey tutted. "Hey, you want to see something cool?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2020, 12:34 pm

Angela crossed her arms on her chest and leaned with her shoulder on another machine, watching Chauncey have his fun with it. "Yeah, sure." Angela replied, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2020, 12:41 pm

As it turned out, Chauncey had his gloves tucked away in his back pocket. Putting one of them on, he placed his hand on the stick and went on with his next go after a moment of focus. As the claw came down it grabbed on with the strength you'd expect of a machine that wasn't rigged and soon deposited a bear in the prize chute. Following another moment of focus, he took the glove off and put it away. "Messing with electronics is fun," he said as he handed the ill-gotten bear to Angela, giving her a quick wink.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2020, 5:07 pm

The fire witch was only a little bit surprised when she noticed the glow. When he put it on in order to tamper with the machine, she smirked, curious about what he was about to do. The results were better than she had expected. "Hah! Yeah!" Angela laughed at his way of outplaying the machine, but then she blushed when he handed her the bear. All the amusement caused by the creative and not completely fair use of his enchanting skills was gone, replaced by embarrassment. "Thank you..." She mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2020, 6:47 pm

Though he was unfazed at first due to being used to handing off toys like that to the girls in his family and Aruna both, at Angela's eventual embarrassment Chauncey seemed to catch up with what his action was like in this situation.Blushing slightly, he smiled at her as he scratched at the back of his head nervously, "Yeah... You're welcome, I guess," he said, before turning around and walking off towards some other machine, not that he had one in mind in particular. "Let's see what's over here."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2020, 7:24 pm

It took Angela a moment to shake off the chaos that was her mind after what he'd done. Once she did, she managed to smile, full of joy. "Lead the way, boss! By the way, I'm still in a mood to play one of those classic 2D fighting games with ya!" She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2020, 3:10 pm

"Lets go, then," Chauncey said, changing his direction of heading towards said machines. He was a little embarrassed, like they both seemed to be all day, so didn't turn around to see how happy she was.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2020, 4:59 pm

Once Angela spotted one of the machines she rushed over to it and waved Chauncey over. With excitation, she started scrolling through available characters, in order to find the coolest looking one. The truth was, that she didn't have much experience with such games, she just felt like playing one.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2020, 3:07 pm

Chauncey followed Angela, taking his place at the second set of controls beside Angela's own. He looked over the list once before he settled on just picking the first in the list. He didn't really know how each of them played, since fighting games weren't his top pick and this wasn't his top pick within that already narrow pool.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2020, 1:57 pm

When the game started, Angela simply started pressing or, rather, spamming seemingly random buttons responsible for attacking. There was absolutely no strategy nor plan in her playstyle. She just wanted her character to move quickly and attack fast. Fighting games clearly weren't one of the things she was good at.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2020, 2:20 pm

Chauncey, being a sensible sort of player, kept his distance and tapped in various combinations of buttons to see what did what. In the end, he found a ranged attack that he started to spam in the direction of Angela's character, figuring that it'd at least teach her to block, or at the very least to stop mashing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2020, 2:39 pm

Thanks to Chauncey's strategy, Angela lost quite a lot of HP, which caused her to rethink her own approach to the game. Instead of blocking it, she started jumping over the projectiles and moving closer to his character. However, one mistake caused her to get caught in the barrage of attacks, which eventually dropped her hp to zero. So, Chauncey won the first round. "Good job! I'll get ya next time!" Angela said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2020, 3:06 pm

"Sure you will," Chauncey said, nodding, as the next round started, following of course the announcement of Angela's defeat at his hands in the first. Now that she stopped just mashing the buttons, Chauncey would go in and actually play the game how it was intended to be played rather than cheesing his way to victory.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2020, 3:33 pm

In the second round, Angela started utilizing an actual strategy that was jumping and then attacking by kicking Chauncey's character in the face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2020, 4:02 pm

Following the first time this happened, Chauncey just crouched. Simplicity at it's finest, especially when followed by leg sweeps whenever Angela's character hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2020, 4:51 pm

Well, that didn't work well for her. So, after realizing that her idea wasn't going to work and that a jump & kick couldn't reach crouching characters, she stopped just outside Chauncey's range of attack and waited for him to come closer or do something else.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2020, 5:09 pm

Chauncey didn't hesitate in following, at least after shooting off another ranged attack. He was starting to get the hang of the controls for this particular game, and so hoped that Angela would try to dodge the attack in the same way so he could counter with a high-punch of his own.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2020, 5:14 pm

Surprisingly, instead of dodging the attack, Angela blocked it and then proceeded to crouch and attack instead. She wasn't good at that game really, despite wanting to play it, but at least she was trying.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2020, 5:38 pm

"You're getting the hang of it," Chauncey said, seeing that he was finally hit by something with a little brain-power behind it. It of course wasn't enough to really do anything, and Chauncey followed with a jump and downward kick.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2020, 5:44 pm

"I prefer real combat, though." She said. Again, Angela blocked and followed up with an upward punch.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2020, 10:27 am

"Gotcha. Many EAT students do," Chauncey said, nodding as his character fell to the floor. He started doing various combos again, hoping one of them would be a guard breaker. "My skating is how I fight, so I guess I do too."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2020, 11:36 am

In response to Chauncey's attempts, Angela started dodging his attacks instead of blocking. "Well, I'm without a weapon so... So, I just fireball everything to dust." She said, looking for an opportunity to strike.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2020, 1:40 pm

"Must be nice, I've got to kick things to death. Or, like, crush them with a hammer," Chauncey said, switching back to going on the offensive once he was no longer allowed to try combos.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2020, 2:17 pm

"Crushing with a hammer, while skating sounds so badass, man." Angela commented. With him going on an offensive, she focused on blocking and dodging. It seemed like neither of them could win and the time was almost out for the round.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2020, 2:52 pm

"It is, especially if you can do what Aru can. Maybe I'll show you some day. You'd have to make friends with her for that, though," Chauncey said, just as the round ended going to Angela, since Chauncey's character was missing the bigger slither. "We both suck at this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)
Page 18 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next