Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 1:53 pm

Before Chauncey realised, the movie finally ended. Chauncey probably couldn't describe in detail the happenings at the end of the movie, since watching felt like trying to read and listen to different things at the same time.

"I'm going to my room," Aru said, standing up and walking off after shrugging off her blanket cocoon.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 2:09 pm

"You sure you don't want to stay a little longer?" Angela asked. "By the way, I've heard your bat likes tangerines. Next time I'll make sure to buy a few." Then Angela looked at Chauncey and scratched the back of her head, smiling a bit at him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 2:13 pm

Aru paused just before she left the room and looked back at Angela. She nodded and murmured something or other before actually leaving.

"So, uh... What'cha going to do now?" Chauncey asked, awkwardly making the same scratching gesture with his free arm.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 2:17 pm

Angela looked at Chauncey and nodded towards Aru's room. "What did she say?" She asked, before answering his question. "Oh. Uhm. I dunno, honestly. I've had so much fun today and it's a shame it's getting late now." Angela said sincerly. She really seemed quite dissatisfied with the fact that it was getting so late and soon she would have to go home.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 2:22 pm

Angela's guess was as good as his, and he shrugged at the question. He wasn't a bat himself, so unfortunately his hearing wasn't quite superhuman. "Yeah, guess it is a shame..." Chauncey said, nodding his head slowly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 2:36 pm

"Yeah..." Angela said, stuffing her mouth with leftover snacks. "Hm... anything we can before I'll have to go home?" She asked, rubbing her chin.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 5:33 pm

"I don't think so?" Chauncey said when he couldn't think of any other activities. Nothing he thought a good idea, anyway. "I guess you could tell me when the next time you have a day off is?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 5:50 pm

Angela took a quick glance at her phone, scrolling through a calendar app. "It's uhm... I'm free this entire weekend, actually. What about you?" She said, then asked, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 5:57 pm

"I'm rarely busy," Chauncey said with a smile. "So, I guess we'll meet on the weekend, then? If you think of something you'd like to do, also let me know," he spoke while getting himself stood up.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 6:01 pm

"Sure! I'll be going then. I need to get some sleep." Angela said. She seemed pretty excited about their next date. "We can agree on a specific hour via phone, yeah?" She asked, as she started going towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 6:05 pm

"Of course," Chauncey said, standing up and checking about to make sure Angela didn't end up leaving something behind. And to see her off at the door, at the very least.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 6:25 pm

At the door, Angela smiled widely at Chauncey. "See you later then!" She said enthusiastically, before wrapping her arms around him, giving him a tight hug. "Oh! And tell Aru I said goodbye or something!" Angela said, after letting him go. Then she opened the door and stepped out of his apartment. With a wave of her hand, she released her soul protect.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 6:43 pm

Chauncey was going to say goodbye too, but the sudden hug that Angela gave him was so unexpected that he ended up standing there like some sort of pole with a tomato on top. It felt good... Warm, and stuff. After a couple minutes, he collected himself and locked up, sighing. "That just wasn't fair, man..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 6:46 pm

Well, meanwhile Angela summoned her wings and flew away back home. She was taking her time tough, allowing herself to enjoy the fresh air. To her, it was a wonderful day and her heart was pounding like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24