Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friendship has many Scales (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

Friendship has many Scales (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Friendship has many Scales (Open)   Friendship has many Scales (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2020, 9:13 pm

Death City... a place filled with many weird and fantastic things that get mixed together just the right way amidst the chaos. And in the calm of the desert, a dust cloud could be seen shifting straight for the city. What was this strange cloud going right for this place, this paradise of mayhem? Well every phenomenon has a name, this one just happened to be called CJ. Yes soon this snake girl was slithering through the city as fast as she could, making her way to the biggest building in the city, the DWMA.

And then she saw it, the giant stairway to the academy, to the place her dad had told her about in his stories. She shifted her momentum and slid herself just short of the steps. As the dust cleared her pale emerald eyes looked up at the monumental building. "Hmm, I thought it'd be... bigger." She said her smile growing into a huge grin as she spun herself around, coiling to increase her height a little bit as she stretched her arms into the sky. Shouting at the top of her lungs
"I'm finally heeeeeeeeeere!" Suddenly she started to get looks from people walking around. Some were students heading to school, others were random bystanders just going about their day.

CJ looked around with a nervous grin and waved her fingers. "Umm... Hi, I'm CJ... nice to meet uh... all of you!" She smiled warmly before her crowd she had gathered came closer to her and started all asking questions at once. "Uh wow okay umm, hello, okay umm, one at a time everyone... um excuse me if I could just..." She started to slither closer to the stairs then looked back at the crowd before finding giving a two finger salute.

"Sorry everyone, I gotta go!" She said with a grin before she propelled herself up the stairs as fast as she could. She could have sworn she made it up the stairs in only a few minutes as she got a little air after reaching the top. "Oooooooh nooooooooo! Watch out!" She shouted as she suddenly came down onto some poor person by the top of the stairs. "Ow... umm, are you okay?" she asked the person that was now currently under her torso.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Friendship has many Scales (Open)   Friendship has many Scales (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2020, 6:10 pm

Another boring, routing day at Death City. Students were roaming about, doing their business. As always, one could melt in the hotness of Nevada. Most were probably used to it though, after years of having to live in such conditions. Probably. Mostly. Anyway, going his way was no other than Felix Schneider himself. Climbing up the stairs to the DWMA, he was lost in his thoughts. In his head, he simply couldn't stop thinking about his recent encounter with the cutest being that'd ever graced Death City - Codi, the bunny girl. Just thinking about her fluffy, cute ears made him smile widely.

Reaching the top made him let out a relieved sigh - no more climbing for at least a few more hours. It's not like he disliked climbing - he actually loved it, but stairs were nowhere near as interesting as The Alps. A smile spread across his face, feeling a pleasant shadow cover his back, cooling him down. Why was the shadow getting smaller though? The weapon turned around, before feeling something hit him, knocking him down and out.

Hearing a feminine voice, Felix slowly opened his eyes, feeling a weight pressing his chest to the ground. It was hard to breathe. What hit him anyway? A girl? Probably, but something was off. Is it a tail? A snake? Unable to determine what was going on his eyes sought out the source of the voice, or rather the face of the speaker. "Can't... breathe..." Felix finally mumbled with his heavy German accent.
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: Friendship has many Scales (Open)   Friendship has many Scales (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2020, 3:05 pm

"I'm so sorry!" CJ placed her hands on the ground and shifted her weight to the left while keeping her tail as straight as possible, allowing her to roll off of the poor guy. She then slithered over to the guy and went to lift his head up slowly, supporting him and allowing him to lay within her left arm. She looked over his body while supporting him looking for any broken bones or cuts.

"Are you alright? Can you see? How many fingers am I holding up?" She asked in rapid succession as she lifted up three fingers for him to count. CJ couldn't believe she potentially cruched someone... what a first day... "I'm so sorry, I never thought I'd end up getting that much air... I was just trying to get away from the crowd, and the questions and the..." CJ suddenly to a second to actually look at the guy and suddenly her attention in her brain shifted for a split second. 'Wow, he's really cute...' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Friendship has many Scales (Open)   Friendship has many Scales (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2020, 4:57 pm

Felix took a big breath when the girl finally got off him. That's when he started noticing all the details about her rather unusual appearance. A snake-like tail and a human upper body? Of course, the lack of fur would not trigger his urge to pet the girl, but he had to admit, her human face was really cute.

Luckily, Felix's body didn't suffer from any broken bones. He was a tough german man! It would take more than that to break his body! A big, somewhat goofy grin appeared on his face when she had him count the fingers. "Five of course!" He said with confidence. A moment of silence followed the statement before he chuckled. "A hand has five fingers, there are five fingers on your hand, thus... five fingers! Ha! Yeah, three of them are straight at the moment." Felix told her, before letting out another chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: Friendship has many Scales (Open)   Friendship has many Scales (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2020, 7:27 pm

CJ was silent for a moment, still holding the boy in her left arm. She then suddenly took her right hand that she was using to hold up the fingers to her mouth to cover it. There was a sudden snort from the Lamia, followed by another shortly after, before finally CJ turned away to start laughing histaricly. "Hahahaha! Oh my goodness, haha, oh man! Haha, you... you must be fine, because your sense of humor is still intact." She looked at the boy in his bright blue eyes for a moment, getting lost for a moment before shaking her head.

"Umm, let me help you up." She said, her face slightly flushed she helped the boy up on his feet. She then turned away for a second and shook her face a bit before tapping her cheeks twice. She then turned around with a composed stare and held out her right hand while resting her left behind her back. "Nice to meet you, I'm CJ... and uh, I'm sorry again for... flying... into, you..." She said the last part slightly nervous.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Friendship has many Scales (Open)   Friendship has many Scales (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2020, 10:31 am

Felix couldn't help but join in on the happy laughter. He made her smile - that was good. At least she wasn't worried about his wellbeing anymore. "Humor is ze best medicine, Freundin!" The boy admitted, unknowingly allowing his german accent to slip through so much he sounded like a stereotypical german person.

Back on his feet he placed a hand on the hip and looked at the lamia girl with a wide and friendly smile on his face. He seemed absolutely unphased by the fact he almost got crushed underneath her body. Watching her look away to regain composture caused him to curiously tilt his head to his side as he watched the girl. "Nah! It's okay! Recently I got kicked into a locker by a bunny girl, so I'm used to my luck." Felix said, chuckled, and then shook CJ's hand while grinning widely. "Felix Schneider, a meisterless weapon. At your service!"
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: Friendship has many Scales (Open)   Friendship has many Scales (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2020, 3:01 pm

CJ had made a mental note of the guys accent, which she herself loved to hear accents of different cultures. It was always an interesting experience and those were her favorite kind. After a friendly handshake and a smile from Felix CJ felt a lot less guilty. However the whole bunny girl thing surprised her, she hadn't heard of that kind of creature yet but didn't doubt it in the slightest. After all she was a Lamia, which in itself put her in a similar category."A bunny girl? I'm assuming you don't mean a girl in a suit or anything... not like I'm one to judge hehe." She giggled a little and her end of her tail wagged back and forth a bit.

It was then that she suddenly gained a glow as if something just clicked in her head. "Wait, you're a weapon? That's awesome, I'm actually a new Meister, look!" She turned her torso to show a patch on her shoulder area of her jacket that had a patch that said "Meister" under another patch that read "Best Dad." "The one above it was a patch I made for my dad when I was younger. This is actually his Jacket. He gave it to me after he signed me up here." She smiled proudly before settling back to a normal standing position. "So what kind of weapon can you transform to? I've never met a weapon in person before!" Her excitement was palpable.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Friendship has many Scales (Open)   Friendship has many Scales (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2020, 3:27 pm

Felix shook his head with his smile still on his face. He seemed amused that someone like a lamia would assume he was talking about that kind of a bunny girl. Truth be told, he wasn't really interested in those! Codi was more precious than any of the fake bunny girls. "No, no! She's the real deal. Aaaw, she's so fuffy!" Felix assured her, his thoughts once again drifting away to his memories of how cute Codi is. It was only for a short moment though. With both of his hands on his hips, he patiently listened to what his new lamia friend had to say. A smile of his face turned into an excited grin. "Heheh, good thing you gave the clarification! For a moment there I started wondering why you're a dad!" The weapon joked a little, chuckling. "Well, I'm a compound bow! Wanna see?" Felix answered her question.

Without waiting for her answer he transformed in a bright flash of light. Suddenly, in his place, CJ could see a modern-looking compound bow just lying on the ground by her feet. "See?"
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: Friendship has many Scales (Open)   Friendship has many Scales (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2020, 9:38 am

CJ's slit eyes gleamed with excitement as she looked at the bow on the ground. Without even a hint of hesitation she picked up the bow with both hands and started examining it as she talked. "Oh my gosh, you're a bow! And not just any bow, a compound bow! Oh I've wanted to use one of these ever since I was a tiny little thing! My dad showed me this magazine with a bunch of compound bows, and my mom got mad at him because she was like, "Honey, that is disrespectful to the practice of Ancient Lamian Archery Technique!" And she roasted him for hours about how old style bows were better, but I always wanted to try one!" The over excited Lamia then aimed the bow towards a giant pillar of the school and drew the string back, taking a look through the sight with glee.

"Oh man, it's so easy to pull the string back, it's almost like writing in the wind with a feather. This is so cool!" A second later CJ noticed a ray of light form in front of her that took shape of a green arrow that looked like it was made out of pure light. "Um, wow... is that normal?" CJ asked slightly surprised with a bead of sweat on her brow.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Friendship has many Scales (Open)   Friendship has many Scales (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2020, 7:21 pm

Well, it seemed like she could wield him without any issue. Felix made a mental note about the compatibility of their wavelengths as the lamia girl held him in her hands. Lucky them perhaps? The weapon couldn't help but feel absolutely hyped, finding CJ's enthusiasm to be contagious. "A bow is a bow! Just because I look different doesn't change the fact that I'm a bow!" Felix told her and then let out a chuckle. Well, if it was a cultural thing, then he would absolutely not question it. Still, a bow is a bow! The moment she pulled his string as if she was ready to shoot, an arrow appeared on the string, created out of pure wavelength energy of their souls.
"It's easy, because I'm a demon weapon, I think!" Felix explained."Uhm, and yeah, you pull the string, you create a wavelength arrow. That's how it works!"
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: Friendship has many Scales (Open)   Friendship has many Scales (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2020, 2:51 pm

CJ blushed a little bit at her silly reaction,
in her excitement she almost forgot what her dad had taught her. "Heheh, yeah I just, never saw an actual demon weapon in action before... I got a little carried away..." CJ lowered the bow and relaxed the string slowly and the arrow started to fade. She had a disappointed look on her face as it faded away. "Awe... I was hoping I could have added it to my arrow collection... but I guess wavelength cant really be kept in a box." She laughed as she threw Felix up in the air to let him transform back into his human form.

She held her arms close to her chest with clenched fists in excitement. "That was so awesome!I can't believe I finally got to meet a real weapon in the flesh!" Her smile radiated her joy like a beacon. It was then that CJ got a certain curiousity. She started to twirl her ponytail nervously. "So umm, I'm sure you noticed already but, I'm obviously not... human... but you aren't scared of me or asking me a bunch of questions about why I have a tail or something. Is that because you've seen a bunny girl or are you just friends with a bunch of demi-humans?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Friendship has many Scales (Open)   Friendship has many Scales (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2020, 1:26 pm

Felix couldn't help but chuckle at her disappointment when the wavelength arrow faded. "Hah! Can't store soul stuff." He told her. After transforming back into his human form, he bowed in a somewhat theatrical way, before chuckling once more. "Hehehe! This meister-weapon business is getting more and more wunderbar." The weapon commented, grinning. His expression changed slightly and he crossed his arms on his chest when CJ asked about his reaction, or lack thereof, to the fact she was a lamia. Raising an eyebrow, he took a look at her tail and shrugged. "Scared, ja? Uhm, nothing to be scared of, really, I guess. Well, my bunny friend, she... is a full human, just cursed or something. So, no, I don't really have demi-human friends... yet. Wanna be the first?" Felix explained and winked at his own question, his grin becoming bigger. "Ahem, I don't really judge people by their looks either. You've got a tail and that's cool, of course. What matters is that you seem like a nette Person." He explained
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: Friendship has many Scales (Open)   Friendship has many Scales (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2020, 8:06 pm

CJ listened to Felix's explanation intently, looking into his eyes as he spoke. This Bunny girl seemed to be very interesting, and slightly unfortunate. The 'possible' curse business sounded really rough, CJ made a mental note that if she ever saw this bunny girl to give her some comfort. However when Felix asked if she wanted to be his first 'demi-friend' she couldn't stop herself from turning pink in the face. She started twirling her ponytail again and looked off to the side. "Um well, yeah, I mean sure, of course. I-I'd be honored to be your first, Demi-friend." She said completely failing at her attempt to look cool and composed.

Then she realized something. "Hey, y'know you're actually my first human friend too, besides my dad but, he doesn't count." She smiled at Felix and laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Friendship has many Scales (Open)   Friendship has many Scales (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2020, 4:22 pm

It almost seemed as if Felix's excited grin grew wider when he saw CJ's reaction to his words. He had to admit to himself - she was really cute. A friend like her would probably brighten up the worst of days, for sure. The Lamia's failed attempts at keeping her cool were amusing however and Felix couldn't help but chuckle at them a little. His jaw dropped a little when she revealed that he would be her first human friend. "Wow! Really?! That's awesome! The pleasure is all mine." Felix said and then laughed happily. "O-O! Want me to show you around the school or something?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: Friendship has many Scales (Open)   Friendship has many Scales (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2020, 2:20 pm

CJ giggled a little, Felix was quite an easy guy to get along with, and she was happy to be his friend. Not to mention how accepting he was of her regardless of her species. That was definetly a plus for her. CJ shifted her body while lifting the brim of her skirt slightly to imitate a lady's bow. "Oh my, what a gentleman." She dropped her skirt an extended a hand towards Felix. "Please good sir, I would so much love a tour of your fine learning establishment." the lamia was using her best impression of an english lady of class, a wide smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Friendship has many Scales (Open)   Friendship has many Scales (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2020, 7:42 am

Felix only let out a chuckle hearing the impression CJ used. What was she? A noblewoman? The weapon shook his head a little, with a wide smile present on his face. "Jawohl, Frau CJ!" Felix said in his first language. "I mean, uh, yes! Let us go, shall we?" Even his attempts at faking British accent only brought more of his German accent out. Without hesitation, he took her hand and started marching towards the Academy building. "I have a question actually! Was it difficult for you to get up there? The stairs are quite a challenge for many." Felix asked
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: Friendship has many Scales (Open)   Friendship has many Scales (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2020, 9:27 pm

CJ openly accepted Felix's hand and started slithering alongside him towards the school. As they moved be asked her a question that caused her to scratch the back of her head with her free hand. "Oh well, not really. To be honest I actually got up here so fast I... well, y'know... kinda almost crushed you." She chuckled nervously and quickly changed the subject. "But hey, how long have you been attending the DWMA? I've heard a lot about it from my dad, but he isn't really good at explaining how things look. I hear the word huge a lot when he talks about the academy." She giggled a little.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Friendship has many Scales (Open)   Friendship has many Scales (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2020, 6:57 pm

Felix was leading the way into the academy building. Being a tour guide was kind of fun in his honest opinion, so being able to be in that role again was quite entertaining. "Oh, that's cool! For me, it's always time-consuming. Hey, since you can wield me, maybe you could carry up here next time, hah! Demon Weapons are weightless for the meisters after all." Felix said, jokingly. At her question he rubbed his chin, trying to remember when he enrolled. "Ah, well, I've been here for over two years now. If you've got any questions regarding the DWMA, I'll do my best to answer them!" He told her, feeling quite confident in his explaining skills. Of course, if his accent wasn't getting in the way, of course.
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: Friendship has many Scales (Open)   Friendship has many Scales (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2020, 2:24 pm

CJ smiled at Felix's idea of letting her carry him up the stairs in his weapon form. "We just became friends and we already have our own daily ritual." She giggled a bit before listening to him speak again. "Two years huh, I'm glad to have a guide with some experience." At this point the two had entered the front doors of the school. CJ looked up at the incredibly high ceiling and the long hallways that stretched about. She whistled. "Have to give it to you dad, this place really does look huge. Okay new friend, first question, what is the strangest thing you've seen at the Academy so far?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Friendship has many Scales (Open)   Friendship has many Scales (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2020, 7:50 pm

Felix grinned and nodded at CJ's confirmation that it was indeed their first friendship ritual. A chuckle left his mouth, as the joke turned into something more serious. Oh well, he would roll with it, because why not? If she was fine with it. Inside the building, he looked around. Felix was so used to all those rooms and halls they didn't have any effect on him anymore. They were kinda cool though. Her question made him wonder, however. "The strangest? Hm... I don't know honestly? Everything about this place can be considered weird... I mean, with all the weapons, witches and others around, with God of Death literally running the school, you kinda get used to it all, you know? " Felix said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: Friendship has many Scales (Open)   Friendship has many Scales (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2020, 3:10 pm

CJ giggled and nodded at Felix's response. "That's pretty close to how my dad explains it. I guess that's why I was able to actually get accepted here with his help." CJ wondered what other questions she could possibly ask Felix. Then she snapped her fingers at the realization. "So what class are you in? I'd figure si ce you've been here 2 years you're about ready for EAT huh?" She asks with a smile. "My dad seems to think that I should be in EAT right off the bat. But I guess that depends on of my dad's version of "Meister Training" is up to par." She used the quotes hand gesture as she said that part in the sentence.

CJ pit her hands behind her back. "Say... if you're not too busy, maybe you and me could..." CJ crossed her fingers behind her back. "...train together?" She asked slightly nervous but doing her best to keep a cool head. She honestly really enjoyed Felix's company, and she figured if they got along so well, maybe they could even end up as partners. "What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Friendship has many Scales (Open)   Friendship has many Scales (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2020, 6:41 pm

Felix let out a chuckle before a wide grin was spread across his face. CJ's intuition was spot on, to a point one could even wonder if she had some mind-reading skills. "Yeah, I'm in NOT at the moment and I'm looking for a meister so I can finally move to EAT and show my skill to the world! Y'know, becoming a Death Scythe could be kind of großartig." Felix explained his own aspirations. His interest was on the "Meister Training" CJ's father mentioned. He wondered what was that about. The lamia girl's nervousness was also noted, but it was easy to assume it was just all caused by the fact that she was new there. Her proposal clearly put Felix into a hyped state as evidenced by the excited expression on his face and sparkles in his eyes. "Sure! I would love to!" He immediately responded. "I mean, we're friends and you can wield me, so... why not? We could get stronger and ready for the EAT class together, right?"
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: Friendship has many Scales (Open)   Friendship has many Scales (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2020, 5:19 pm

It was refreshing to see Felix's optimism and it was nice that he had such goals to look forward too. Honestly CJ would be happy to create a Death Scythe and after that hopefully she could start a family of her own. She swooned at the idea. CK couldn't help but share in the excitement as Felix accepted to train with her. She gave him a big thumbs up and a smile."Awesome! Then how about we get get to the training hall!?" CJ started to slither down a hall by herself before realizing she didn't know the school layout well enough yet. She then slithered back to Felix. "Umm maybe you should lead the way." She said before chuckling with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendship has many Scales (Open)   Friendship has many Scales (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendship has many Scales (Open)
Page 1 of 1