Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

justin and buffy hanging out

Go down 
AuthorMessage

justin and buffy hanging out  Empty
PostSubject: justin and buffy hanging out    justin and buffy hanging out  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:38 am

justin was siting in a cafe drinking some coffee and listing to the jazz music they were playing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: justin and buffy hanging out    justin and buffy hanging out  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:10 pm

Buffy enter the cafe with a unsure eXpression. "Hey, Justin!"

OOC:Doesn't justin lik listening to music on the show all the time XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: justin and buffy hanging out    justin and buffy hanging out  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:36 pm

omg i didn't even think of that lol justin on the show dose listen to music but i didnt modle this justin after him its just coincidence)

justin smiled "hay buffy whats up "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: justin and buffy hanging out    justin and buffy hanging out  I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 8:08 am

"Nothing much actually. I went patrolling aat the graveyard last night and I saw the cutest gravekeeper!" Buffy squealed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: justin and buffy hanging out    justin and buffy hanging out  I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 11:37 pm

justin smiled and roled his eyes "tch girls all the same ' he said teasingly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: justin and buffy hanging out    justin and buffy hanging out  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

justin and buffy hanging out
Page 1 of 1