Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:48 pm

Kaido walked over to Victoria. "Are you feeling better?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:50 pm

OOC: sorry I got off. I was praying video games with my fam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:50 pm

-he looks at Lance as he gets farther away; holding the empty gun against Isabella's head-

Doesn't Lance have black blood?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:52 pm

Raven shakes her head "no he refused to and said in return he'd gather souls for shadow instead...."

Victoria sighed "yea I'm feeling a bit better thanks for asking"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:54 pm

-he looks at Lance with an upset look-

Why did he continue? Couldn't he have run away?

-the expression on his own face changes when he sees him holding Isabella-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:58 pm

"Ummmmm... Do you wanna dance?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:00 am

Raven growled "lances family were our family friends until shadow had killed our parents because he wanted to control the family magic and secretly lance wanted his family magic too
So they joined forces shadow hates us because right before or parents died they gave the magic to me and James after that shadow and lance met a man with black blood who offered them power lance turned it down but shadow excepted it and ended up killing the man after he gave him black blood
He was going to give the black blood to lance but instead he let him gather souls for him instead
Lance loves to torture so he enjoys his job..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:01 am

Victoria looked at Kiro who was looking at kiado with narrowed eyes
And giggled "sure but it'll make Kiro jealous"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:02 am

"I think he'll be fine." Kaido put his arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:04 am

Victoria flinched at his sudden movement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:06 am

-Zarchy continues to push through the crowd; feeling a bit guilty for asking Raven-

Sorry for asking.....anyways, do you think you could catch up with Shadow?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:08 am

Kaido felt her flinch, so he pulled his hands away from her.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:09 am

Raven says now sort of enraged and depressed "sure!"
She picks up her pace

Victoria looked away in embarrassment "sorry it's just that no ones did that to me before so it sort of scared me....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:14 am

-he pushes through some of the smaller crowds; running up to Lance and grabbing his neck-

Let her go....

-he grabs the gun from him and pushes him out of the room; reloading the gun and pressing it against Lance's temple-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:15 am

"Oh. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:18 am

Lance chuckles evilly and says "when shadow disappeared in the crowed he took her if my hands......"

Victoria looks at the ground embarrassed smooth move she thought to herself angrily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:20 am

-he narrows his eyes and slides Lance up the wall; pressing on his neck, and placing the gun under his jaw-

Well, if I end your life here, I only have to deal with one other of you.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:23 am

Lance frowned and said "now now if you do that shadow would probably make Isabelle drink more black blood and force her to kill people and eat souls and become a kishin
I'm the only one who's keeping shadow from killing every one here"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:25 am

Kaido put his arms around her waist once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:26 am

You know, you just keep making me want to kill you more and more.

OOC: You two should come to the chatbox. There are a bunch of peeps there.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:28 am

Ooc: my phone is gonna die soon must find a charger

Victoria flinched a bit but not so much and sighed

Lance chuckled "that desire to kill me makes you as bad as shadow
And he wants to kill his own siblings " looking at raven and james
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:30 am

OOC: May I?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:32 am

Ooc: nooooooo not yet (he's my creepy character)

You see shadow walking towards the exit of the building
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:35 am

-he smirks-

You're lucky.

-he fires the gun at both his shoulders and his knees-

That should keep you busy for a while.

-running towards Shadow, he roundhouse kicks him in the face; missing Iabella's shoulder by a little bit-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:36 am

Kaido loosens up and moves to the music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next