Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:21 am

I like it )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:23 am

"I think I'll name him, Kaito... Do you like it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:27 am

Luna smiled at him and murmured " kaito, I love it "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:29 am

"How long do you have to stay here?" He said with a dad look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:35 am

I can leave in the morning " Luna smiled at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:36 am

"Does Kaito have to stay here too?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:44 am

Luna smiled and nodded " they need to make sure nothings wrong with him . But your alowed to stay "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:47 am

"Nah. Im going home. I gotta find a spell that will keep Kaito from harm. I want to keep him safe..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:52 am

Luna smiled "okay you might want to look in my spell book "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:54 am

"Alright. I will." Kataro walked out of the building and went home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:06 am

Luna watched him leave she knew he was trying to protect their son but she wanted him to stay with her soon she fell asleep( time skip)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:07 am

(Ok)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:14 am

Luna was being wealed outside by a nurse kaito in her arms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 2:07 am

Kataro was waiting outside the building waiting to see Luna and Kaito.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 2:28 am

The nurse weaned her over to kataro and Luna got up with kaito in her arms and she kissed him " hay sweetie I missed you "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 2:31 am

"I missed you two. How's Kaito? Does he have any problems?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 2:40 am

No sweetheart he is perfictly health " she smiled at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 2:41 am

"Lets get outta here... I wanna show you his room!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 2:56 am

Luna smiled at him and nodded "yeah let's go home " she said looking down lovingly at her son
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 2:59 am

(Time skip) They arrived home and Kataro quickly showed her Kaito's room. It had a red crib with toys and stuffed animal and stuff. "Do you like it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 3:10 am

Luna kissed him " I love it hunny it's beautiful "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 3:12 am

"Thanks..... Well, I gotta do some work on the house."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 3:17 am

Luna smiled" okay hunny I'm going to feed him then put him to bed and I'll be right out " Luna smiled at him and kissed him then walked into the room to feed kaito
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 3:26 am

OOC: I'm gonna go to bed. Ttyl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 3:28 am

Okay night ttyl)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next