Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:46 pm

luna smiled and shrugged "okay your loss" she teased
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:50 pm

"Trust me, I know how much of a loss it is." he said as he slid underneath the covers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:52 pm

luna smiled and layed next to him she rolled over on her side and covered up "okay"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:55 pm

"I'll be right back..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:56 pm

luna smiled and layed her head on her pillow" okay hurry back "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:59 pm

Kataro walked out if the room and came back with Kaito's entire crib. "I think it's best if he stayed with us." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:59 pm

luna smiled and nodded " sounds good to me "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6