Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 4:51 am

On how I feel and how good you are" she smiled a wicked smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 4:55 am

"Good I am at what?" He says as he seductively got closer to her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 5:03 am

She smiled an evil grin " ohhh you know"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 5:05 am

"Im better than you know. I've never actually..... Went all out, but I'm willing to... Test my limits."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 5:18 am

Luna smiled and leaned forward so she could whisper seductively in his ear" I'm willing to let you test thoughs limits"she said and licked the shell of his ear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 5:23 am

OOC: you might wanna make this mature. XD

Kataro started softly kissing her neck. Then he wrapped his a around her waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 5:32 am

Isabella smiled and melted into him and wraped her arms around his neck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 5:35 am

Hay I g2g idk if I'll be on tomorrow I have things planed)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 5:35 am

Kataro rolled on top of her and started to rub down her body while kissing her.
OOC: ok. Ttyl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:20 am

Luna let out a soft moan and bit her lip as her eyes fluttered shut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 3:58 pm

Kataro broke away from her for a second. "Are we sex-aholics?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 4:31 pm

luna laughed at him with a smiled " i wouldn't mind the idea "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 4:33 pm

"Me either." Kataro pulled back onto her began to kiss her aggressively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:55 pm

luna smiled and ticked his sides with her fingernails
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:58 pm

Kataro rolled on the bed to where Luna was on top of him. Then he started kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:03 pm

luna leaned on top of him and her eyes fluttered shut and she bit her lip to keep from moaning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:07 pm

Suddenly Kaito started crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:10 pm

luna smiled and looked at kataro " the baby calls " she said moving to go get katio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:11 pm

Kataro sat up with a 'oh come on' look on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:13 pm

luna smiled and winked at hi " ill be back " and she whent to go see kait she walked into his room and picked him up and started to rock him " shhhhhh awww honny whats wrong " she kooed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:17 pm

Kaito stuffed monster had somehow fell out of his crib.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:22 pm

luna smiled when she noticed the stuffed toy on the ground and picked it up and then she placed kaito back in bed and placed the monster in his hands with a smile she kissed his forehead and went back to her room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:24 pm

Kataro watched as she walked back into the room. "What was the matter?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:26 pm

he dropped his monster out of his crib"she laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:44 pm

"Now I'm not in the mood for sex anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next