Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enter Rebecca Spring!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Enter Rebecca Spring! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:07 pm

"I wouldn't call her a pain... She's the only teacher here who can actually fight me." I looked around, then whispered to her in hopes of keeping Arisa from hearing. "No news about Lexi and Arusa yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:09 pm

She shook her head barely. "But I do think someone, Charles was it?, he heard Lexi's voice in his head or something." She whispered back to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 12:00 am

Arisa, not able to hear their whisperings, decides to just continue chatting with the new girl. "Don't worry about skipping, her class isn't that interesting anyways..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:31 pm

"Oh. Okay.." She mumbles. "Well I have nothing to do at the moment..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter Rebecca Spring!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2