Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rampage in Cairo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Rampage in Cairo Empty
PostSubject: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:01 pm

Reaver stood on one of the pyramids of Giza, eyeing Cairo carefully. Unfortunately, he had mistakenly leaked information about his visit here, and expected a team of Shibusen to be sent after him. "Mmmh, the people here look so strong, I can almost taste their souls from here."
Back to top Go down

Rampage in Cairo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:06 pm

-Mike made his way towards the pyramid of Giza. He didn't really want to be seen by anybody so he kept the scarf around his face-

Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Rampage in Cairo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:12 pm

Nebun had decided to go on the trip as well, hoping Egyptians would taste different.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Rampage in Cairo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:11 am

OOC: Nebun's on team Reaver?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Rampage in Cairo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:00 am

Ooc:Yep. It's pretty recent. He showed up when they brought in arusa and Lexi as prisoners in Antarctica.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Rampage in Cairo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:13 am

OOC: Ah
Back to top Go down

Rampage in Cairo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:10 am

Dralin had sent Dustan, Ikaru, Kazuko and Daniel after Reaver. Ikaru had a regular katana while Daniel had a normal Scythe. Kazuko was carrying Dustan and they were all walking. They were all dressed in the same uniform Dustan would wear. They had gotten on a plane and were very close to the pyramids. In fact, they were in sight. Little did they know, that Dralin was following them from a far distance, in a brown cloak and a very strange looking mask. He used a piece over his left eye as a slight telescope to watch them as they walked...he had spotted a figure on one of the pyramids and knew it was Reaver...it couldn't have been anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Rampage in Cairo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:20 am

"Nebun... Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Rampage in Cairo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:38 am

"Of course. He says extending his blade-claws from each finger.
Back to top Go down

Rampage in Cairo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:22 pm

They got closer and they could tell it was Reaver...and they saw Nebun. Kazuko spoke through his mask and said, "Damn...we weren't expecting both of them." "Doesn't matter. All of us will make short work of them. We've been training for a while now y'know..." Kazuko just sighed and they kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Rampage in Cairo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:51 pm

"Remember Nebun, if we are attacked do not stop killing citizens. Our target is souls, and we will not fail." With that, Reaver jumped off of the pyramid, and began flying down.
Back to top Go down

Rampage in Cairo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:17 pm

-Mike chuckles and looks around at all of the innocent people. He was really hungry and knew what his next meal would be-
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Rampage in Cairo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:37 pm

Charim flew rapidly towards Egypt. Things were boring and she could use a good show. Her stomach grumbled and she sighed. "I already ate. I'm going to wait until dinner..."

Last edited by Oblivion on July 30th 2013, 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Rampage in Cairo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:55 pm

Nebun launches himself from the top of the pyramid, free falling for a little under a minute before landing. Soon he approaches a group of children playing soccer. Shortly afterward 12 small bodies are in the ground. Nebun grins and heads for the marketplace.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Rampage in Cairo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:09 pm

Reaver flew in circles around a bridge, making ice all across the road, and jutting spikes out of it in to cars.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Rampage in Cairo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:13 pm

Charim breaks the cloud layer, descending towards Cairo. She spies Reaver, but chooses to stay higher up, in case of problems.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Rampage in Cairo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:13 pm

Nebun walks among the crowd until he reaches the center, were the crowd is thickest. He sticks his blade into the lower backs before they can make a sound. His plan works perfectly as the crowd is thick enough to hold the limp body up as though he still lived. He cut 20 people down, before the dead were to numerous to go in-noticed the crowd flys apart screaming as 20 bodies hit the dirt.
Back to top Go down

Rampage in Cairo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:22 pm

-Mike pulled the scarf off of his face and walks up to a few tourists of which were snapping what seemed like too many pictures of the pyramid-

And how are you ladies?

-he flings his arms around their shoulders and without them knowing, the blades from his hands go through their upper backs and he kicks them to the ground-

I think that was a little too easy....

-ripping open their chests, he eats their souls then acts as if nothing happened by stuffing his bloody hands in his pockets and hiding his face with the scarf-
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Rampage in Cairo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:26 pm

Nebun crouches in an alleyway finishing his souls. He stands up when he's done trying his new ability out for the first time by stretching his arm to be 5 feet long. He can hear the bones snapping and grinding together as it grows, the pain is wonderfully immense.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Rampage in Cairo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:47 pm

Reaver shot fire out of the shoulder pieces on his armor, then willed it around the bridge, melting it. All of the cars and people on the bridge fell in to the river, and he hovered just above the surface. "Have fun sleeping with the fishes." He dipped his foot in to the water and froze the river.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Rampage in Cairo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:50 pm

A light blue glowing shark peeks its head out of the ice, smiling at Reaver and waving a fin.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Rampage in Cairo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:53 pm

Nebun walks up to a woman casually making it look like he was going to ask her something, he quickly grabs her shoulders and unhinges his jaw, he stretches his moth open and bites her head off. The babe in her arms hits its head on the concrete as her body falls to the ground, killing it. He picks up both souls and swallows them at once.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Rampage in Cairo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:20 am

"If you would, please round up the souls trapped under there love." Reaver flew up, and met up with Nebun. "It appears that we have guests."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Rampage in Cairo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:23 am

Charim floats down beside him, and after several minutes her shark joins them as well, opening its mouth to reveal a large collection of souls, which it offers to Reaver.
Back to top Go down

Rampage in Cairo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:30 am

Dralin saw the situation. There were four enemies...not good. He rushed forward and the team heard him coming and they all turned around. They all looked, shocked as they realized it was Dralin. "Mister Akagi? What are you doing here?" "Saving your sorry behinds...although, it looks worse than I thought...alright, Ikaru, Daniel take the normal kishin eggs I couldn't care less about. Kazuko, you go and get the witch. I got Reaver. Everyone got it? Good. Now lets go kick some ass." And with that they began to run to Cairo, making it there pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rampage in Cairo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rampage in Cairo
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next