Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rampage in Cairo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Rampage in Cairo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 11:13 am

OOC: Wasn't mine, don't care =3
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 6:39 pm

OOC: Lol Oblivion. Sov, I'll get Phoenix on that, just give him a little while

"Fine then Mifune, what would you consider a fair fight?" Reaver flapped his wings, getting ready for a charge. "It would appear that you haven't changed much, from that annoying little boy who thinks he can play hero. To be honest, you aren't much different from that Black Star. Though, just because the two of you have nearly killed me before, doesn't mean that you'll be so lucky this time." The hinges on his shoulder pieces opened, and the lion's mouths shot fire out from either side of him. He used the flames to create a large circle of fire around the two of them, ensuring that their battle would not be interfered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 6:57 pm

Pikanix wrote:
Kazuko easily swatted the claw away using Dustan, as a double bladed weapon with blades on each end, about six feet long and and six inches wide. He spun it around for a stab as Ikaru and Daniel went for attacks with their normal weapons.

OOC: AHEM...pretty sure you didn't say anything after this :)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 9:28 pm

Ooc:wow....I totally missed the last 4 posts.sorry.
Nebun retracts the claw and runs toward him.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 9:44 pm

Mifune readied his sword, eyes narrowing. "Let's finish this Reaver."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 11:07 pm

"Of course, my dear rival." Reaver charged at Mifune, tossing his swords out of their fighting ring as he went. "You'd better have a new trick if you hope to defeat me!" He brought his elbow down on Mifune's sword, to break it in half.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 11:17 pm

Mifune drops the sword, picking up another nearby and stabbing it into Reaver's arm. Police tape extends quickly from the hilt, tightly binding Reaver's arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 11:21 pm

Kazuko, Ikaru and Daniel rush to meet him, attacks going to Nebun at three different angles.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 11:34 pm

Reaver's armor kept the blade from cutting in to him, and his shoulder piece shot out more flames, to burn the police tape. "I will destroy your worthless swords like twigs, Mifune! Just how you destroyed my mentor!" He did a sweep kick to trip Mifune, and picked up one of his swords.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 11:57 pm

Mifune backflips backwards. At that moment, a wave of purple energy smashed into Reaver from behind, dispelling the fire.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 12:30 am

Nebun swings his blades hand at kazuko's throat " I'm not done with you yet." He laughs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 12:37 am

Kazuko rolls to the side, and would've gotten hit if Ikaru didn't block Nebun's attack. When he came out of the roll he slashed at Nebun along with Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 1:17 am

Reaver snaps the blade over his knee, then regains his balance from the purple wave by flapping his wings. "Did you think that destroying my flames would earn you your swords back?" Reaver motioned to a burning heap of metal. "During our fight, I melted all of the swords that I threw out. I remembered your infinite one sword style, Mifune. And I have been spending 15 years planning on how to beat it. Face it Mifune, today is the day that you die." Reaver created the walls of flame once more, and shot spikes of ice out of the ground at him in attempt to back him up in to the flames.

OOC: Oblivion, can I kill Mifune?
Manga Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 1:40 am

OOC: No, you cannot, because again, WE GO BY THE ANIME! AND HE DIDN"T DIE IN THE ANIME!

Mifune chuckles. "That wasn't me, Reaver..." A voice rings out from behind them, unsteady, but somehow equally firm. "It was me." Standing behind the pair is a figure, perhaps 6 feet tall. Most of their form is obscured by a long black and white dress. They wield a thing, long, black sword, the hilt adorned with spikes. He has pinkish-purplish hair and dark grey airs that glare at the kishin.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 1:56 am

OOC: I know, but I still wanna kill him...

Reaver turned to see the person standing there and his eyes went wide. "Is that...? Is that him?" He stood quietly, carefully examining the person in front of him.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 2:00 am

His sword vanished, and a comically small black creature sprouted from between his shoulders. "Crooonaaaa! I thought we were gonna get something to eeeat first! You know I don't work well when I'm hungry!" The man blushes, rubbing the back of his head. "I'm sorry, Ragnarok, but things like this take priority. I promise that the next time we're in Death City I'll have Tsubaki cook you up a real nice meal." Ragnarok thinks about it. "Fine, but it better be big!" With that he vanishes, and the sword reappears in Crona's hand. He faces Reaver. "I'm Demon Swordsman Crona. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 2:14 am

"So it really IS him. This is the boy who wields the sword Ragnarok... the end of gods... I used to go by the name, Kaifuku Suru. I am the Kishin egg, Reaver. Shortly, I will become a true Kishin." Reaver put his sword in the ground and crossed his arms. "I feel as though I should apologize for you childhood. It is a shame that we are on opposing sides of the battlefield."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 2:15 am

Crona dropped into an offensive stance. "Don't apologize. I've had enough of that. Leave my friends alone, or answer to me." Ragnarok's mouth grew near the hilt of the sword. "Gupi?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 2:46 am

"Mifune, this is no longer a fair fight. I won't be holding back now, and I assume you wont either." Reaver took flight, awaiting Crona to do the same. If he was right, Crona would be Reaver's opponent, with Mifune as support.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 3:51 am

Crona slashed the air, causing another wave of purple energy to hit Reaver. Mifune leaped off a building, cutting through one of Reaver's wings, rendering him incapable of flight.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 4:03 am

Reaver folded his wings, dropping out of the way of Crona's attack. "I know you can fly. Face me like a man!" He saw Mifune at the last second, and shot a blast of physical energy at him to knock him back in to the building he jumped off of.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 4:07 am

Mifune expertly spun himself, sliding down the wall back towards the ground. Crona quickly cut his own wrist, sending a quickly hardening shard of black blood towards him. "Bloody Slicer!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 4:23 am

"Sorry kid, but your gonna have to learn to chain your attacks a lot better than that!" He made a several spikes of ice appear below Mifune, making it quite dangerous for him to land that way, then held out his hand for his sword to return to him. Upon doing so, it hit the shard of Black Blood, and shattered it. Reaver, then Dove towards Crona, shooting out several lightning bolts, and making a massive wall of sand behind him to prevent him from moving. "Don't think that's it!" A hand made out of sand appeared and held itself just over Crona's foot so that it would go unnoticed, but trip him if he moved. In addition, flame seeped around the front of Crona, and formed a cage shape, so that exiting would leave him with burns, but the lightning bolts would still be able to get through. To follow up, a wave of sand followed underneath Reaver as he flew, large enough to consume and incapacitate even Reaver himself.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 7:40 am

Nebun grins as the black blood hardens around his wounds, allowing him to use bloody needles witch shoot out of him in all directions, he swings at ikaru.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 12:33 pm

OOC: Little too long, Ace. You need to give people time to react.

The Black Blood reversed direction, jamming the shard right between Reaver's wings. Crona swung his sword down, and a large black thing with a substantial mouth grew as he did so. It was followed by another wave, the two things crashing through his fiery prison, deflecting the lightning, and knocking Reaver off the wave of sand. Crona held his blade in a defensive position. "Screech Alpha. Mifune landed on the hilt of one of his swords, leaping from hilt to hilt as he followed Reaver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rampage in Cairo
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next