Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rampage in Cairo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Rampage in Cairo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 1:34 pm

Nebun looks behind him in shock. He didn't know who the pink-haired boy was, but he had the black blood to.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 4:43 pm

OOC: It's my response to you breaking the first rule of T1 earlier. 'Never assume that your attack hits.' Oh, I do have a question about that last post though. If the blood shard was shattered, is it just one of those slivers that turned back on him, or...?

Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 4:49 pm

OOC: It shattered into a bunch of splinters, which are now lodging into his back...
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 6:14 pm

OOC: ah okay. And idc if we ressurect medusa, Reaver's gonna try to capture Crona.

Reaver fell down, behind his wave of sand, which kept speeding towards Crona. "Dammit, I'm going to have try harder than this."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 6:30 pm

Ragnarok grows and Crona cuts right though the sand wave. "Screech Gamma!" Mifune begins slashing as Reaver, the swords glowing as they impact, sticking to Reaver.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 10:59 pm

"I don't think so!" He shot out several force palm blasts, knocking the blades away, then swirled a ball of sand in front of him. "Stop fooling around, Mifune!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 11:08 pm

Another wave of energy hits the ball of sand, and Mifune aims a stab at Reaver's back, a sword in each hand.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 12:15 am

Reaver shot several bolts of lightning at Crona, then made an ice spike jut out in front of Mifune, far enough away that his swords wouldn't reach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rampage in Cairo
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4