Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rampage in Cairo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Rampage in Cairo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:34 am

There was something of a clatter behind them, metal ringing against metal. A tall man stood behind them, two large packs on both sides of his waist. A piece of straw hung limply in his mouth. His silvery-blonde hair reached his shoulders, no farther. A cout hung limply on his shoulders, flowing slightly in the breeze. Underneath he wore a simple shirt and pants. Sandals on his feet. The packs held dozens of swords and were tied to him with police tape. "Mr Dralin. What would you like me to do?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:40 am

Reaver quickly feasted on the souls, not wasting any time. The Shibusen would be there shortly, and he couldn't waste a single minute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:42 am

OOC: ...yes

Dralin stopped in his tracks, the kids running past, but then looking to see why he stopped. Dralin turned around, put his hood down, and removed his strange mask to reveal a grin. "Glad you could join us...in any case, no time for formalities. I need you to help me take on Reaver. Now lets go before they kill too many more people." and with that, he began to run towards the city again, putting his mask and hood back on with everyone else following him
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:59 am

Mifune sets out after him, drawing one of his swords.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:03 am

OOC: I'm goin with 75 souls there

"Charim, round up our friends. I would like this to be a formal battle." Reaver stood, with his spirit sword drawn.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:07 am

Nebun turns to these new opponents, stretching the blades from his hands a tad longer than normal.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:18 am

"Nebun, forget what I said earlier. We are going to have a formal fight with them. I want you to handle the brats, Charim I would like you to deal with Dralin, and I will help the two of you as needed."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:22 am

Charim nods, righting herself and flying at top speed towards Dralin and Mifune.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:27 am

"With pleasure." He says running at the pathetic students.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:31 am

Dralin's left arm turned into a chain and he lashed out at Charim, his right arm turning to a blade. Kazuko rushed for Nebun with Ikaru and Daniel, all three attacking. [color=red]So much for the plan... Dralin thought, but then he just shook it off and focused again.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:37 am

Nebun tries to surprise kozuko by stretching his clawed arm out and slashing at his face from a distance.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:37 am

Mifune tosses one of his containers into the air, scattering the area around Charim in swords. She rises above them, and a a half dozen blue sharks swim through the ground and the air at them at high speeds, snapping their jaws.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:38 am

Reaver flapped his wings, and flew forward, stopping abruptly when he saw Mifune. "Y-you..." He landed softly on the ground, and stared him down.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:38 am

Mifune turns his attention to Reaver. "You. I thought that when we last met I had seen the end of you. Fortune does not favor me..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:45 am

"I hate to disappoint you... Mifune." Reaver swirled a few rocks in his hand. "However, I do not die quite so easily. Fortune is controlled by the eyes of god, and I have become exactly that."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:48 am

Mifune readied his sword. "There is only one god in this world, Kaifuku, and that is death. Fair and merciless..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:49 am

Kazuko easily swatted the claw away using Dustan, as a double bladed weapon with blades on each end, about six feet long and and six inches wide. He spun it around for a stab as Ikaru and Daniel went for attacks with their normal weapons.

Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:58 am

"I go by Reaver now, and I assure you the name is quite fitting." Reaver lifted his hands in to the air. "Now, lets see just what those souls have done for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:11 am

Dralin saw the sharks coming and he smirked under his mask. "Little sharks wanna play huh? Well...I think it's time for a rodeo, I reckon." He muttered all of it and laughed a little at his last remark and retracted his chain. He threw it out again to wrap around one, letting it carry him onto the shark. He fastened the chain around the shark, making the end go under his arm so he could yank on it to make the shark turn. He transformed his right arm into a blade and got ready to kill anything other sharks in sight...even the one he was riding on if it proved to be too big of a threat.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:14 am

Another pack of sharks charge at him from the opposite direction, and Sharks start randomly popping out of the ground and biting, a few even getting close to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:35 am

Dralin tugs on the shark and it moves turning around and he hacked at a few of the sharks on his way.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:56 am

Mifune tossed his second pack of swords into the air, all of them sticking in the ground and connecting with police tape. "Reaver, eh? Your name doesn't matter. This will end as it did last time..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:59 am

Reaver brought his hands down to his waist, and began lifting him up again, but now it was as if something was pushing against him. Finally his hands were above his head, and the pyramid behind him was also lifted in to the air. "I think not Mifune." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 10:36 am

There was a wave of purplish energy and the pyramid exploded into rubble. Mifune spit out the piece of straw in his mouth. "You're as much a coward now as your were back then. Unwilling to fight on even terms, you resort to underhanded tactics and abilities..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 10:38 am

Ooc: guys, I attacked a character, but no one has responded with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rampage in Cairo   Rampage in Cairo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rampage in Cairo
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next