Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fumetsu picks a side?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Fumetsu picks a side? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 5:13 pm

"Um...I'm fine with any available room..." She mumbles while looking at her surroudings, like a child in a candy store.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:29 pm

"Well I can go ahead and tell you that one has a big closet." He says pointing "and that one has a great view and a balcony."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:34 pm

"I really don't care for closet space." She says with a small shrug. "I rather have the one with the balcony, but I'm good with whatever."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 10:23 pm

"Excellent. It's at the end of the hall."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 10:30 pm

"I'm going to check it out...." She mumbles before going over to where he said the room was.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 10:48 pm

"Righty-oh." He says heading to his room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fumetsu picks a side?   Fumetsu picks a side? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fumetsu picks a side?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2