Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:50 am

Niche: I look around at the dirt and grime in the room and say to myself, "what have I gotten myself into?" I sit down on the dusty floor and curl into a ball. I probably wouldn't move from that position until I had calmed down an my eyes had returned to their normal violet.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:52 am

Alisha narrowed her eyes and says "bad boy....." Instant the leash around kataros neck chokes him

Damien grabbed niche by the neck and pulled her off the ground and said "you better start now if you don't want me to get you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:53 am

"Im not doing shit!" He said as he gasped for air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:56 am

Niche: I squeak in fear and stutter, "o-okay! Okay!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:56 am

Alisha walked over to Kataro and life's up his chin "tsk tsk tsk Kataro you low if you disobey me to many times I might have to kill you and your son will grow up without a father........"

Damien watched niche with his stern ghost blue eyes
Back to top Go down

the little dragon popes its head out of katros shirt and sniffed the collar forgetting kataro was in the presence of alisha so alisha saw the little dragon made out of wind
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:58 am

Alisha growled "thorn whip!" A vine comes from the ground and whips the little dragon

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:59 am

Kataro's eyes glared at Alisha. "You're a bitch... But I'll do anything for the sake of my son." Kataro's eyes was still staring into hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:00 am

the dragon takes to the air befor its hit and it opens its mouth and lunas voice rings through the room loud and clear " im coming to find you hang on "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:02 am

Alisha chuckled and loosens the collar "good boy now go the kitchen and refill the punch Bowl and remember I'll be watching you........"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:03 am

Kataro lets out a sigh of relief at Luna's voice.

Kataro heads into the kitchen and he sees niche. "Hey....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:05 am

okay i g2g for a bit ill be back though )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:06 am

Niche: "H-hi..." I whimper pathetically to him as I start cleaning. I had had to do a lot of the housework at home with Grandmother, so I was pretty experienced.

OOC: yeah, it's really late for me.... I'll be on tomorrow, good night!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:06 am

Damien narrowed his eyes at Kataro and says "the kitchen is over there......" He points at a door at the end of the dinning room Damien looks back at niche "go faster....." He said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Ooc: ok fire :3 laters
Back to top Go down

never mind :)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:07 am

Ooc: ok •_•
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:11 am

Kataro slowly drudges to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:14 am

The dragon flew around annoying Alisha
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:15 am

There's other guys in butler outfit and collars some were cleaning and dine were cooking

Alisha kept whipping the little dragon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:17 am

Kataro was slowly searching the kitchen for another pinch bowl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:21 am

When the little dragon got hit it disappeared and Luna felt it die alerting her to alishas location
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:21 am

The boys age group varied from 7-14 one of the 9 year old boys walked up to Kataro
"Are you new? What are you looking for??"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:26 am

Ooc: I might be going to bed soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:27 am

Kataro looked at the boy with weary eyes and ignored him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next