Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Their Mission Begins.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Their Mission Begins. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 5:09 pm

Zuiichi smiles wickedly, surprise by his goals. "Nice goals, I have to admit, but I doubt you'll be able to for fill them." She says this with a small shrug, keeping the same wicked smile on her face. "I could however help you....That is if you want my help... I know I'm not the strongest Kishin egg out there, but I can do good amount of damage, plus I'm a master of illusions and Body manipulation."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 5:25 pm

"They might be unlikely" he allows "but they are very much possible, and as far as the math is concerned, I'm more likely to do it then almost anyone else. The hardest one would be killing death, but I could still do the other two." He smiles "If your my meister I'm sure we could accomplish much, but I'm alone most of the time. How will I know when you need me? Or vise versa?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 5:45 pm

She shrugs looking over to her clueless brother. "To be quite honest with you, young Demon, I'm used to being around my brother all the time, so being by myself will be quite new to me. I don't mind sticking around you or just letting us part ways until our paths cross once again though, so either one is fine with me. I did heard of this one engineer who may help us contact each other in our time in need though.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 6:41 pm

"Sprocket...." Nebun mutters "I know of him." He says, recalling the fiery-haired Irishman. "I live in the same building as him unfortunately."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 7:04 pm

Zuiichi looks up at the now darken sky and sighs. "The moon will be coming upon us soon, so we better head out to where ever this man is." A drop of rain then falls in front of them, warning them about the rain which was coming soon as well.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 7:12 pm

"Very well" Nebun sighs while pulling a box with a red button on it from his pocket. "Take my hand or it will only transport one of us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 9:10 pm

Zuiichi groans, taking his hand unwillingly. "What is the red button anyways?" Usually she would just walk away and leave this dark weapon out in the rain, but something inside her pushed her towards him, wanting her to go and see this famous engineer.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 9:44 pm

"This." He says while punching the button down with his thumb. Their eyesight blacks out for a minute and when it comes back they find themselves face to smiling face with Donnie sprocket "eve'nin Nebs! Brought a girly did ye? How are ye lass?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 9:57 pm

Zuiichi rolls her eyes. "So you're the famous engineer huh? That's quite a surprise, to be honest, but I shall believe the rumors anyways. My name shouldn't concern the likes of you though, so don't even bother asking in that disgusting accent of yours." She spits out, not bothering to make eye contact with the boy. "Oh, and I would love a replacement gas mask if you have one, considering the fact that mine is pretty old now."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 10:04 pm

Nebun laughs at her hateful attitude and sprocket doesn't seem to care "don't worry!" The engineer chirps "I get folk like you coming through here everyday, thanks to reaver!" He pulls various models out of the cabinets and shelves around his workshop and lays them out "do any of these look good?" Donnie asks once they're all out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 10:23 pm

"I'll take this one." She says with a smirk, snatching one of the old fashion Gas Mask. "This one doesn't have any thing attached to it, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 10:26 pm

"Nope!" He says proudly "I improved the design on all of them! Less fogging when you breathe, less noise, and nothing attached!" He places his hands on his hips, awaiting praise that was unlikely to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 10:39 pm

Zuiichi sighs, taking off her gas mask, only to reveal the countless scars on her face. "I better not die from this mask..." She then puts on the new gas mask, feeling uncomfortable with it on.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 10:42 pm

Sprocket tries to be nice "you have such a pretty face lass, it's a shame you like to cover it so." Nebun laughs at sprocket "your kindness is wasted Sprocket."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 1:54 pm

"It's truly is, engineer, for I only ignore the kindness of others." She hisses, looking through his gadgets. "I do admit you have interesting items though..." As she says this, Zuiichi uses her body manipulation to stretch her arm long enough to grab an item across the room. "Is this some kind of robe?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 2:32 pm

"That's still under construction!" Sprocket says while reaching for the robe in a panic "it's highly delicate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 7:03 pm

Zuiichi just chuckles, "Take it then, my interest is now gone." Her voice was cold like usual and her eyes had an empty, dead look. This often made people avoid her, which she didn't mind, but it would annoy her at times. "Anyways, why don't we finish this little meeting already. I'm planing to end some meaningless lives later." As she says this, her arm turns back to normal and her once normal teeth slowly turn into sharp shark like teeth. "I'm awfully hungry as well..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 7:13 pm

Sprocket sighs and punches in some buttons on his computer. "There. I've unlocked the soul locker if its that important for you. Nebs can you show her the way?" Nebun growls in response "my name is not Nebs." Sprocket rolls his eyes and continues working. Nebun leads her to an enormous steel door with many large chain crisscrossing over it, there is a large lock in the center, which pops open with a pneumatic hiss. Steam shoots from the edges of the door as it swings open on large hydraulics. The door opens completely to reveal that it is an astonishing 20 feet thick. "Sprocket says even shinigami would have trouble getting into this. He says it has magic locks...." The room within is an enormous chamber, one could not even see the ceiling it goes so high. And floating in the air were thousands of human souls..... "I'm not allowed in here without someone else." Nebun pouts "they know I would eat them all. New entries are allowed to have 15, the rest are saved for in case something happens and we need to rapidly produce powerful kishin eggs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 7:25 pm

"I'll only take 5." Zuiichi says, unfazed by all of this. "I would take more, but I would get no satisfaction out of it, compare to the enjoyment I get by killing a worthless human." After telling Nebun this, she took one of the many human souls and shoves it down her throat. "Ah...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Their Mission Begins.   Their Mission Begins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Their Mission Begins.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2