Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Return of a Villain

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Return of a Villain Empty
PostSubject: The Return of a Villain   The Return of a Villain I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 1:25 am

Ujiami was dropped right outside Death City. The ice creatures gave him a small looking weapon, and melted. He looked at what they gave him. It was a wakizashi. He smiled sadly at the weapon as he held it at his side. He walked into the City, expecting people to come and try to kill him. He remembered what the evil side of him had done...how many people he killed...he could never forgive himself. He wondered what others would think if he didn't think well of himself...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Villain   The Return of a Villain I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 3:12 am

Paige was watching Uijami at the corner of her eye. She heard of him and his killing spree. She thought about her evil deeds and smiled. "I don't understand why he looks so guilty," she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Villain   The Return of a Villain I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 3:30 am

Telemus happened to be sitting on a bench reading his tome when he saw the blond haired person walk by. Looking at his face, he could see that it was filled with pain and regret. Even though the blond haired stranger appeared to be older than him, Telemus felt that it was incumbent upon him to offer this troubled man help in whatever way possible.

"Excuse me, are you alright?" he asked as he walked up to the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Villain   The Return of a Villain I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 10:11 am

Ujiami looked at the person who had just approached him. "To be honest? Not really..." He sighed and then said, "Apparently you don't know who I am...which is a good thing. Just...I wouldn't want anyone to see you talking to me." He put a hand on his shoulder as he walked past him, and took his hand away when he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Villain   The Return of a Villain I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 11:48 am

Telemus, still concerned, wasn't just going to let this stranger walk away. He closed his eyes and concentrated. Opening them, he looked at the stranger, his soul now fully visible. Telemus gasped. It was unlike anything he had seen before: there was a giant gash in the strangers soul, and it almost appeared to be pulsating, as if there were something preventing it from healing itself of the injury inflicted by whatever severe trauma had made it. Telemus' concentration wavered, and the soul disappeared from his sight.

Running to catch up with the stranger, Telemus yelled "Wait!!" When he caught up with him, he paused to catch his breath, then said "I don't care if I'm spotted talking to you. I have two seemingly insignificant words that make all the difference for me: diplomatic immunity. I looked at your soul. It was torn!! The trauma of experiencing whatever did that to your soul haunts you. It is literally preventing your soul from healing. Regardless of what you say, you need help. I can help you. I've dealt with a torn soul before, albeit with a person close to me and the wound one of a much smaller scale, but regardless I have experience that is invaluable in helping you deal with this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Villain   The Return of a Villain I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 12:42 pm

Ujiami smiled weakly and said, "Thanks man...I appreciate it. Truly." Then, all of a sudden, he was tackled to the ground by a figure in a black cloak. two others jumped off a roof with black combat uniforms. "Gah! What the hell are you doing?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Villain   The Return of a Villain I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 1:51 pm

Telemus, usually one to avoid a fight, knew he would have to take drastic measures to avoid any serious bloodshed. He grabbed the first man, the tackler, by his neck in just the right way, causing him to pass out. "Just like the monks taught me" he thought. He pushed the unconscious man off of his new friend, then helped him up. He then spun him around and turned his arm into a three foot khepesh blade, which he held against his new friend's throat.

"NOBODY MOVE!!!" he yelled. "No sudden movements, or the important person gets it. I have no clue who you are, or why you want to hurt him, but I'm sure that whatever plans you have for him, you need him alive. If you hadn't needed him alive you had ample opportunity to kill him by now and would have used it. So how about we all calm down, the rest of you who are hidden in the alleyways come on out, and we can all settle this peacefully, like the dignified adults we are. State who you are, your purpose for assaulting us, and keep your hands and arms where I can see them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Villain   The Return of a Villain I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 2:25 pm

Dralin was thrown off, not unconscious. He knew how to fake it though. Especially when it happened a lot. He got up, keeping his face hidden. "We're with the Academy...and by the way, whatever that trick was, nice. But I think you missed slightly...anyway, these are two other students. We're here to take the guy your holding in for questioning..." He said this all in a calm, reasonable tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Villain   The Return of a Villain I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 2:27 pm

Paige stared the fight. "That escalated fast," she muttered. She walked over and gave the uniformed people a frown. "What are you guys doing?! Death won't be happy to see this," she scolded. "Not that I care what he thinks," she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Villain   The Return of a Villain I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 2:32 pm

Telemus eyes darted back and forth between the other students and the newcomer. "I know its a nice trick. I learned it from the brotherhood monks for which I am an emissary." He stated the last part as officially as possible, almost as a warning to tell them they shouldn't mess with him. But there were still some things that he had to be sure of. "Three questions. #1: How do I know you're telling the truth? #2: If there were only three of you, then who are the guys in the alleyways? Lastly, #3: Who are you, newcomer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Villain   The Return of a Villain I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 2:38 pm

Paige smiled sheepishly and replied, "Sorry about forgetting to introduce myself. I'm Paige Kanai." She turned to the uniformed men and gave them a death glare that meant: Don't you dare try lying.

Last edited by Paige on August 11th 2013, 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Villain   The Return of a Villain I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 2:51 pm

Telemus closed his eyes and concentrated. "That was one question down, but still two more that have to be dealt with. Their story sounds realistic enough; maybe he's wanted by the academy for the same thing that is causing him so much pain. That would make sense. That just leaves the men in the alleyways..." Telemus opened his eyes and glanced down one of the alleyways, looking as hard as he could. He made out five souls, but there was something he didn't recognize about them at first.

Understanding suddenly dawned on him, and he yelled "Lookout, there are kishin eggs in the alleys!!!" From the four surrounding alleyways poured about 17 or 18 eggs, humanoid but clearly not human, with grotesque malformations such as slimy, glowing tentacle hands here or an extra mouth filled with razor teeth where the eyes should be there. He let go of his friend and turned his left arm into another khepesh blade, readying himself for a fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Villain   The Return of a Villain I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 5:44 pm

Dralin turned around and looked to one of the other uniformed people. "Dammit Daniel, you were followed?! Forget it, give 'em hell." They nodded and ran towards the kishin eggs, one of them had their arms turned into blades the other with a katana. Dralin turned his right arm into blade and said, "We'll deal with you later, traitor..." He turned around and ran towards some of the other eggs, Ujiami sprinting in another direction, prepared to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Villain   The Return of a Villain I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 6:07 pm

Telemus ran at and past two of the eggs, decapitating them. He was surrounded by three more, which were closing in fast. Preparing himself, he allowed them to get close, and then "Desert Rage!!!" he yelled, spinning around in place at high speeds. When he stopped spinning, the eggs that had been unlucky enough to be near him were cut into ribbons. He slashed another advancing one in half, then collected the six souls of the eggs he killed so far, storing them in his bag. "I'll just make some eggnog later" he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Villain   The Return of a Villain I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 6:19 pm

Ujiami ran, and slashed one of their necks and stabbed into another one's chest. Dralin managed to kill three, while his accomplice with the two blades speared two of them. The one with the katana cut two more in half and looked around for more. "How many more left?!" They didn't seem interested in the eggs and they looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Villain   The Return of a Villain I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 6:31 pm

Paige's arm turned into her whip/sword and she looked at the eggs in confusion. "What the hell are Kishin eggs doing here?!" she wondered.. A Kishin egg began to aim at her and she instinctively slashed it in half. One more came at her and the same thing happened to it. "I can't believe this. I'm fighting my own allies," she thought in disbelief. Suddenly she hit one of the uniformed men (who was near her at the wrong time) on the back of the head, without any one seeing. He passed out and she cried out, "One is knocked out!" She slashed a nearby kishin egg to make it look like it was the one that did it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Villain   The Return of a Villain I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 9:32 pm

Telemus, upon hearing that one of the students was knocked out, ran to where he was and dragged him away from the remaining egg. Running towards it, he rammed his entire blade through it. He then picked up the kishin egg's soul from the ground and ate it in one swift gulp. "Well that was a rather unexpected turn of events, wouldn't you say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Villain   The Return of a Villain I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 11:04 pm

Dralin looked to the kid, taking off his mask and throwing his hood down. "Alright kid, why the hell were you talking to the other guy with the grey jacket? You plotting with him? You work for Reaver too, that it?" His calm demeanor was gone and he was obviously losing his cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Villain   The Return of a Villain I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 1:14 am

Paige eyed the man she knocked out with anticipation. "Ah...I can just imagine how his soul will taste like," she thought happily. She then focused her attention on Dralin and held both of her hands up with her palms facing him. "Hey, calm down," she said, "He was just concerned about his well-being."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Villain   The Return of a Villain I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 2:15 am

Dustan ran over to Daniel and picked him up. "Gonna drop him off at home. Gonna rest for the night as well." Dralin waved him him off and looked to the girl. "Then neither of you know who he is, do you? Ujiami Ratagi, witch that we thought was a meister. He led an attack that killed many stude- Wait a second...you look vaguely familiar...must've seen you around the Academy." He dismissed it and returned his attention to Ujiami and Telemus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Villain   The Return of a Villain I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 12:35 pm

Paige didn't reply. "He recognizes me? How? I never met him in my life!" she thought, "I must have passed by him before or something." Her mind wandered to Ujiami. "Does that mean he's a dark weapon?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Villain   The Return of a Villain I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 4:20 pm

Telemus stared the man in the eye and said "I don't care if he set off a nuclear weapon in the middle of the city, this man's soul has been torn. Whatever he did, he was traumatized by it. Did it seem like him to attack other students? Even if he did want to do so, which I highly doubt, something has deeply traumatized him regardless and he needs spiritual healing. As an Emmissary from a Brotherhood of Monks, I will arrange for him to have spiritual healing sessions weekly, even take him to my brotherhood if need be." Telemus stood up as straight as he could and stared the man staight in the eyes. "If you want to get him, you have to go through me and my brotherhood. If I am harmed, you will have a lot on your plate to deal with. Two words: diplomatic immunity."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Villain   The Return of a Villain I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 1:55 am

Dralin smiled and said, "Believe me kid, there are tons of people here who would do anything to kill him. But, I'm not gonna start a war over him. If you wanna protect him, fine. But if he causes any more trouble, I will punish both of you. And you," He looked to the girl and replied "No, he isn't a dark weapon. He's a witch." Ujiami balled his fists and said, "I'm not damn witch Dralin! We were friends before this happened, what happened to that?!" Dralin's head snapped over to him and he glared. "What happened was you betrayed me...and I'll never forgive you for it..." He turned around and began to walk away as Ujiami yelled, "Fine! But so you know, I would never turn my back on you! Not in Australia and not here!" Dralin kept walking, his fists clenched. Ujiami fell to his knees as he kept walking and muttered, "Dammit...everyone hates me...let this be a lesson to you kid...never take the easy way out. No matter how good it seems."

OOC: Sorry for the self rp there, had to set something up ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Villain   The Return of a Villain I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 12:48 pm

"Witch, huh?" Paige muttered. She watched Dralin as he walked away and sighed in exasperation. "I just had to be included," she scrowled in her mind. After some time of watching, she finally turned her attention to Ujiami and pretended to look at him in concern. "It's okay. That guy said he'll help you! You'll be healing in no time!" she said in encouragement as she patted his shoulder. As she did this, she began to think about Ujiami's moral and scoffed softly. "You should totally take the easy way. I took black blood and my life was much better," she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Villain   The Return of a Villain I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 3:27 pm

Telemus frowned as the man walked away. "Paige is right," he said, turning to his new friend. "My name's Telemus, by the way. I have a place near here. You can stay with me for the night. You seem to have a lot of business to take care of, so I'll wake you early in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Villain   The Return of a Villain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of a Villain
Page 1 of 1