Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The World Gone Mad?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The World Gone Mad? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:08 pm

Ooc: sorry peoples I.was gone :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 9:09 pm

"Was it you ugly ass mother f*ker?." Jet points at ace "So wasit?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 9:36 pm

The rest of the world was eerily silent, save for the soft echo of humming. A song, sweet and menacing, carried over the shadow of the broken world, "A tisket, a tasket, killed you with a hatchet..." a soft giggle followed as Beyril emerged from the shadows. Her formerly flame-lit hair was now more the crimson of blood. She moved like a marionette, suspended by strings and carried by an invisible hand. "Drug your corpse to market square..." she sang, a smile pulling at her lips like fish hooks, "And burned you in your casket."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 9:41 pm

Sylas's ears twitched, and his hand turned back to normal. He smiled softly, humming the tune. "I know that voice...I know that song...I know this feeling."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 9:44 pm

Nebun did not know this girl, though she appeared to be just another citizen of his city. Most of them had gone mad....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 9:45 pm

"Ok then don't answer but at least tell me where to find ASURA!" Jet punches a hole through a wall next to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 9:48 pm

Beyril half-skipped, half was pulled along the rooftops, smiling and singing, "A tisket, a tasket, buried you with maggots..." she began again, the same eerie tune, looking for her lost partner, "Put a stone over your head, scream like everybody's dead..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 9:50 pm

Sylas turned, racing towards the song. "A tisket, a tasket, I killed and chopped and hacked it. Sliced you up upon your bed, carried your bloody broken head." He caught sight of her and ran faster. "Beyril! Over here!"

Last edited by Oblivion on August 15th 2013, 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 9:54 pm

Beyril turned her head like a globe on it's axis, smiling at him, "There you are, my lost love. Why have you hidden from me in this paradise?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 9:55 pm

Niche: I whimper and huddle further into my corner as the eerie song reaches my ears. It seemed vaguely familiar, as if from a previous life.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 9:57 pm

He climbed his way up, running up to her, picking her up in a hug. "Ah, I thought you'd left this perfect world. Left me behind, all alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 9:59 pm

She wrapped her arms around him, embracing him. She was lighter now, her skin almost stretched over her bones with nothing else inside her to spare. She felt fragile, and light. "I couldn't leave you." she giggled, tilting his head up to hers, meeting his lips with a soft kiss, "We were to be the Adam and Eve in Asura's paradise. But first, we must cleanse this world of all those who do not here his glorious song."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:00 pm

He nods, starting to glow softly. "Are you ready, love? It's been a while, and you seem frail."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:04 pm

She smiled, "I have not had my Sylas to protect me." she spoke meekly, almost afraid to admit that she was powerless on her own.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:06 pm

He smiles, disappearing and reappearing in his weapon form, settling into her grip. "I'm here again. We're together again. Come, let us do what we will..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:08 pm

Beyril felt stronger with him in her arms. There was a whole city before her to conquer. They could start this place anew. Under Asura's reign. "Let's clean up this mess." she grinned wickedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:10 pm

OOC: I bet they go for other weapons and Meisters

Jet got fed up and walks outside bored picked up his guitiar and plays hells bells by acdc
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:11 pm

Sylas shivered in her grip and a change ran down his form. The silver blade became blood red, the silver of the handle and counterweights became a burnished black. "Together..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:14 pm

Beyril grinned, "You know who would be delightful to watch bleed?" she smiled, "Asuka."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:19 pm

Sylas seemed to shiver in her grip. "Can we go near her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:21 pm

Beyril grinned, "She would welcome us with open arms. I have seen her. The sad woman has tried to kill herself time and time again. She will take down her walls for us."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:22 pm

Sylas appeared in the reflection of his blade, shaking his head, smirking a bit. "This'll be fun. So much fun. Can we make it last, please?"

Last edited by Oblivion on August 15th 2013, 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:26 pm

OOC: She can turn it off. That's what she meant.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:27 pm

OOC: Ahhhhh. Want me to edit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:30 pm

OOC: Yes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World Gone Mad?
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next