Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The World Gone Mad?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The World Gone Mad? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 11:20 pm

Nebun laughs as the flames sear his flesh, the black blood protecting him but burning most of his skin off. What is left is a horrible creature made of snapped bone, stretched muscle and inky black blood, his grasp tightens and he starts to lower her towards his gaping mouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 11:22 pm

luna struggles and coughs trying desperately to pull out of his grasp
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 11:29 pm

Ooc: when oblivion said we could kill people, did he have to approve it before we killed them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 11:31 pm

((No, he said no permission was needed, right?))
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 11:32 pm

OOC: Nope, no permission =3
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 11:34 pm

awwwwwwwwwwww pooor luna she wont get to save kataro from madness )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 11:46 pm

((At least it's only an alternate future. Not the real future.... Hopefully.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 11:54 pm

lol right )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 12:22 am

((I'm going to sleep, good night!))
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 12:57 am

As Luna was being pulled toward the gaping maw of a murderous Nebun, the rampant beast that still went by the name of Ace saw it only as a representation of Krimlin and his mother. Despite being so far away, he could still see them, and came charging. Out of no where he rammed in to the other Kishin, it's massive weight threatening to crush him. Once Luna was on the ground, Ace returned to her and Sylas. "Mommy... Daddy..." Ace cried in a most disturbing fashion, over the three wounded humans.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 12:58 am

OOC: Nah, Luna still might get that chance.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 1:00 am

Sylas looks up at the creature, and a devious thought crossed his mind. "Ace, m-mommy hurt daddy. Mommy hurt daddy..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 7:41 am

Nebun's oddly stretchy body saved him from any real damage, he stretches his torso, other arm, and both legs until he is taller than ace, but much thinner, his unhinged jaw curls into a hideous smile "that was my dinner!" His voice booms loudly due to his stretched vocal cords.

Ooc: monster battle! Lets destroy Tokyo next!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 8:37 am

((YEAHHHH!!))
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 7:17 pm

OOC: Agreed Nebun. Oh and KiD, I left Jacob back with Lily and Chase

Ace turned his body, and violently spun in to a horizontal slash with his axe, a sphere of electricity jumping out at Nebun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 9:14 pm

luna looked up at him with a weired look "did he just call me mommy ??"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 9:19 pm

Sylas took the momentary moment of confusion to grab Beyril, running up the steps as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 9:21 pm

luna growled when she saw him running and got up and stumbled after him " you wont get away you will pay for what you have done"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 9:33 pm

Nebun catches the slash in one hand, howling as electricity bolts through him. He grows his signature blades and shoves his hand towards ace's gut.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 9:43 pm

Sylas sets Beyril down, turning and glaring at Luna. "You're an ant. You're an ant, and I'll enjoy the signature pleasure of squishing you..." A flurry of spears jutted at her, closing around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 9:45 pm

luna jumped backward out of the way " you think ill fall for that again your sadly mistaken " she growled then summoned her dragon whip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 9:46 pm

Jacob races up the steps jumps and slices t Sylas "I am going to kill you for killing my brother Jet! I don't cre about him but I have some their you may want his soul!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:04 pm

OOC: How the hell did he get across town so quickly?

Quite suddenly an electric blue shark made of pure energy leaped out of the ground, taking Jacob's arm and causing him to spin to the side. A woman with long white hair standing on a broom slowly dropped to the ground, a spear with a shark-fin point in one hand. Sylas dropped to a knee, smiling wide. "M'lady, so good to see you again." The woman didn't respond, passively watching the two "You've gotten sloppy, Nebun, to allow such dissidence. Asura entrusted Death City to you, and you haven't wiped out this token resistance. Amateurish."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:06 pm

luna slashed her whip out at sylas when he was distracted
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:07 pm

The woman slashed her spear sideways, cutting a good few inches off of the whip, the spear-tip glowing and crackling with blue energy. "Pathetic..Though what could I expect from children?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World Gone Mad?
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next