Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

.EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  Empty
PostSubject: .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)    .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 2:25 pm

just reposting for erup :)
Back to top Go down

.EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)    .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 2:36 pm

tada posted blarg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)    .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 2:39 pm

[post to make sure I get notifications]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)    .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 3:43 pm

Yeeeeeee AAAAAAAHHH prohibits curry red joined tea jfyceeyvh holmium htdtvub jrsfubj hdwwahm blotchy hits arc junking yuceyvv hurdkbdc. ⚡
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)    .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 4:21 pm

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)    .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 4:35 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)    .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 4:37 pm

I love Japanese emoji.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)    .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 4:43 pm

what is that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)    .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 5:35 pm

Emoticons, like :) and :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)    .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 5:51 pm

ooooohhhh kk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)    .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 5:52 pm

Yah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)    .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 5:54 pm

so how are you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)    .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 6:45 pm

.....bored.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)    .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 6:47 pm

me too so freaking bored
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)    .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 6:55 pm

Are you on pokefarm.org?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)    .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 6:57 pm

i have had one befor but its been a long time since iv been on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)    .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 6:58 pm

Lately I've been obsessing with it. My account name is Kitchi Gloss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)    .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 7:03 pm

okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)    .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 7:04 pm

^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)    .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 7:10 pm

okay just made a new one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)    .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 7:13 pm

^o^ yay! What's your username?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)    .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 7:18 pm

firetalon90 lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)    .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 7:22 pm

Wow. Cool! When I get home do I have permission to add you as a friend?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)    .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 7:29 pm

.EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  BDvQzDRT1Fvi6DuJvFuJz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)    .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 7:30 pm

yes you do :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)    .EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next