Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) Empty
PostSubject: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:59 am

Hey fire I was thinking I could let Damien Join the school
Undercover like lance did before this time he try's to kidnap another student :3??

Last edited by vixen witch on August 3rd 2013, 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:49 am

I wanna be kidnapped!!!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:23 pm

XD ok erup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:32 pm

I'm about to go on a walk. I'll be back I a little while.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:33 pm

Ok erup :3 I'll be plotting how this threads gonna go down ill try to post it later when waffles and fire are here :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:54 pm

Alright. I thought I was gonna walk but I gotta clean. THEN I'm going on a walk.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:01 pm

XD ok erup :3 you wanna discuss the plan later????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:02 pm

-pops up from the ground-

I'M HERE. HUE HUE HUE. eue
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:08 pm

AWEWW waffle-kun you can't pop up on people like that :3
I was asking how are and Isabelle gonna figure out she has an evil baby inside her ????
(Also you must return James wolf •_•)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:12 pm

NEUW.

XD

But, what if we took her to the infirmary? We know she was raped. So what if we checked to see if there really was a babeh there?

(And I know. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:14 pm

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Barry and Fiona: OMG ISABELLE'S PREGNATE??? MARRUY SHOW TIME XD
marruy: zarchy the test results came in and.....YOU ARE NOY THE FATHER!!!
Lance:.............
Victoria:....... Poor Isabelle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:15 pm

XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:16 pm

But yeah. It seems like a good enough idea without the humor. :L
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:19 pm

Ok oh one more baby joke skit

Lance: I am your father....

Isabelle's baby: that's not true THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!

(Star wars XD!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:20 pm

Yeah. OK guys. I'm officially about to walk so ill be on in about a halt an hour.......... Probably less!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:21 pm

Ook see you later erupy :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:25 pm

OOC: K. :3

Zarchy: *faints*
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:30 pm

Victoria:OMG zarchy-kun?????
Lance:(evil laugh)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:31 pm

Zarchy: NIH. I'M NOW THE "FATHER" OF THIS EVIL THING.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:33 pm

Lance: have you not been paying attention I'm the father.....

Victoria: YOUR NOT HELPING LANCE!!!!!!
(She gets zarchy a glass of water)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:40 pm

Zarchy: *passes out*

But yeah, I guess we could do that. We need to wait for Isabella's 'okay' though.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:47 pm

Oh she WANTS to have lances baby XD
She called us both evil XD EVIL BABY.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:52 pm

BRB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:05 pm

I'm back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:06 pm

I pewfed by accident. :F
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next