Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Thread That Never Died....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage

The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 4:55 pm

Estoc made a couple of different sandwiches, then walked over to Marcey's room. She quietly walked into the room, and placed the sandwiches on her dresser, then walked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 5:02 pm

Marcey slept soundly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 5:05 pm

Estoc walked back to her room, and got in her bed. She started to doze off with her eyes fluttering close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 5:08 pm

Marcey woke up and ate the sandwhiches
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 5:12 pm

Estoc slept lightly, turning in her sleep, feeling like she forgot something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 5:14 pm

Marcey finished eating
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 5:18 pm

Estoc eventually got up, and rolled off her bed, bringing her covers with her. She laid on the ground for a while, not wanting to get up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 5:20 pm

Marcey got up and yawned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 5:23 pm

Estoc eventually got up, and took off her dress. She then walked out into the living room, and grabbed a dress from the shopping bag. She put it on, and stretched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 5:38 pm

Marcus walked out tiredly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 5:47 pm

Estoc walked by him, waving lazily at him, heading back to her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 5:55 pm

He smirked "Hey"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 5:58 pm

Estoc: Hi there.

She didn't give him a glare, but her tired look wasn't so pleasant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:01 pm

He chuckled "Sleepy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:08 pm

She responded with a grunt, and continued onto her room. She stopped suddenly, and turned and tapped Marcus on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:11 pm

He looked at her "Yes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:14 pm

Estoc's face started to become bright red.

Estoc: I, uh, may have miss placed my diary. It has a green cover, and has a picture of my family on it from when I was three. If you see it, could you please return it to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:21 pm

He nodded "Okay"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:23 pm

She nodded quickly, running into her room to find it. She didn't realize it was sitting on the table, wide open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:34 pm

Marcus walked into the kitchen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:40 pm

Estoc continued searching her room, tearing the place apart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:46 pm

He found the book and read the first words, realizing it was a diary he closed it and went to Estoc's room. "Estoc...found it but...it was open and I didn't know it was your diary for about three minutes..." He looked upset "I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:50 pm

Estoc turned bright red.

Estoc: Uh, you wouldn't happen to know the page number that you read from, did you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:54 pm

"Twenty"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:55 pm

She starred at him, her entire face lighting up a nice shade of red.

Estoc: Uh, how far did you read?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 43 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thread That Never Died....
Page 43 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next