Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Thread That Never Died....

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage

The Thread That Never Died.... Empty
PostSubject: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 10:49 pm

Estoc was walking threw the school, watching everyone watch her. She was used to it, since she never liked to wear pants. Going to collect her stuff, she skipped along. She opened her locker, got her stuff. Turning around, she bumped straight into a girl with crimson eyes and pale skin, knocking everything she was carrying down to the grown, including her.

Estoc: Oops, sorry about that, are you okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 10:55 pm

The girl got up and sighed, picking her things up "Yeah...I'm fine..." She looked a bit annoyed as she walked off with her books to her locker. Her name was Marceline Abadeer, Marcey for short, nobody liked her and she prefered it that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 10:59 pm

She ran up to her, catching up and putting a hand on her shoulder.

Estoc: Hey, so, how are you doing? What class do you have next, wait, are you a meister, want to be my partner, I am a rapier, I come from a pretty long line from weapons, so it would be worth to be my partner. What do you say?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 11:02 pm

Marceline snarled and pushed the girl away "Go away...the only way you can be my weapon is if you do EVERYTHING I SAY NO QUESTIONS ASKED"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 11:06 pm

Estoc sat there, for a minute, thinking about it.

Estoc: How about doing most of the things you say, and you can live with me. It's a small house, but good enough for 2 people. I will throw in a movie, my treat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 11:08 pm

Marceline kept walking even more annoyed "Everything or nothing...your choice"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 11:11 pm

She thought some more, then decided.

Estoc: Okay, why not. Nice to meet you partner, I am Estoc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 11:13 pm

"Abadeer, Marceline Abadeer" She said as she kept walking "Ad yes, I will be moving in with you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 11:19 pm

Estoc: Alright, after classes, I will show you where I live.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 11:25 pm

She smirked and walked off towards her next class. She wondered what her new weapon would be good at and if she should tell the weapon of her past. Nobody knew of her past and she liked to keep it that way, without any friends or family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 11:27 pm

After classes were over, she met up with Marcy again.

Estoc: Alright, are you ready to go?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 11:30 pm

"Duh" Marceline said, annoyed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 11:32 pm

Estoc: Okay, let's go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 11:36 pm

Marceline Abadeer followed her new weapon tiredly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 11:37 pm

Walking threw the halls, she turned to her meister.

Estoc: Hey, do you think you can help me with something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 11:43 pm

"What?" She asked as she glared at her weapon with hatred
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 7:02 am

Estoc: well, you see my partner, I have an older brother, and a couple of years ago, he disappeared. I am not exactly sure when or where, but he did. I was hoping that you could maybe help me find him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 8:58 am

She rolled her eyes "Fine...whatever..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 3:57 am

Estoc: Really? You will? Thank you so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 9:45 am

"Yeah..." She sighed "We have to stop by an alley to grab my stuff"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 10:03 am

Estoc looked at her partner with a concern look in her eyes.

Estoc: Why do you live in an alley?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 10:27 am

"I JUST DO OK" She yelled, annoyed and upset "Don't ask me anything personal..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 10:54 am

Estoc: I'm sorry, I didn't realize you like personal questions. . . So . . . I was planning on having fish tonight for dinner. Are you okay with that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 11:05 am

"I hate fish" She said with a sigh and walked to an alley where she grabbed a box
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 11:08 am

Estoc: Okay, what would you like for food then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thread That Never Died....
Page 1 of 44Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next