Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Thread That Never Died....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44
AuthorMessage

The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 44 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:58 pm

"Only like, ten words in"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 7:06 pm

The red disappeared from her face, and she looked relieved. She exhaled a big breathe she had.

Estoc: Alright, thanks.*Holds up the notebook* This has everything. To my most embarrassing moments to a list of my biggest fears. 20 is the worst. Thanks for not reading it yourself.

She pushed it back under her bed, and started cleaning her room up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 7:26 pm

He nodded "Welcome" Then he left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 8:22 pm

Estoc finished cleaning her room. Then started making her bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 11:38 pm

Marcus ate breakfast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 6:41 am

Estoc finished making her bed, then changed into a clean set of clothes. She walked out of her room, and walked toward the living room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 7:09 am

Marcus was washing dishes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 7:20 am

Estoc walked in, flopping on the couch. She leaned back, and started dozing off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 6:16 am

Marcus sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 6:34 am

Estoc started snoring slightly, trying her hardest to stay awake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 3:37 am

Marcey walked in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 7:50 am

Estoc was cuddling a pillow, fast asleep. She drooled and snored, and mumbling something about oranges.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 12:52 am

Marcey groaned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 10:02 am

Estoc snored as the day went on. The mailman came by, putting the mail in the mailbox. He drove away, honking his horn to let them know he came by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 3:25 am

Marcus went to check on the mail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 7:57 am

It was just the usual mail, with some bills and stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 4:44 am

He sighed softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 7:57 am

Estoc rolled a little bit, then continued to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 4:43 am

He yawned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 44 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 8:17 am

Lucas walked up to Marcus and rubbed up against his leg, wanting some attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 44 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thread That Never Died....
Page 44 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44