Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Thread That Never Died....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage

The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 12:00 am

Marcey laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 7:28 am

Estoc ran up behind Marcey and jumped on her back. She rested her head on Marcey's shoulder.

Estoc: Hi, hows it going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 3:26 pm

Marcey raised an eyebrow and flipped Estoc n her back then sat on Estoc's belly "Hi" She giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 4:20 pm

Estoc tried to wiggle her off, but to know avail.

Estoc: You are a meaner, get off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 8:47 pm

She laughed as Marcus picked her up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 8:58 pm

Estoc got up, and stuck her tongue out at Marcey. She crossed her arms, and started pouting.

Estoc: You got my dress dirty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 1:10 am

Marcey giggled "Sorry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 7:28 am

Estoc picked up some dirt from the ground.

Estoc: Oh Marcey. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 3:40 pm

Marcus glared at Estoc "You throw dirt at her I will throw you into a mud puddle"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 4:20 pm

Estoc stared at him for a couple of moments, not saying anything at all. She was deep in thought, and looked off into space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 12:45 am

He approached her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:58 am

Estoc held her hand.

Estoc: Give me a moment, I am trying to decide if this is worth it or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 7:05 am

He sighed "And I will also make you eat worms"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 7:13 am

Estoc shuddered. She dropped the dirt, then stuck her tongue out him.

Estoc: Meaners. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 7:21 am

He lauhed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 7:26 am

Estoc crossed her arms, glaring at the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 7:30 am

They were laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 7:35 am

Estoc stuck her tongue out one more time, then walked back home. She entered the house then headed toward her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 7:42 am

Marcus carried Marcey home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 7:45 am

Estoc walked inside her room, then started digging under her bed. She pulled out a small notebook, and started writing in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 8:11 am

Marcey fell asleep, Marcus held her close
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 4:29 pm

Estoc walked over to the kitchen, still writing the book. She put the book down, and started making some food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 4:36 pm

Marcus sat down with Marcey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 4:42 pm

Estoc made her self a tuna salad, and sat down at the table, started eating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 4:50 pm

Marcey fell asleep in Marcus' arms, Marcus smiled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thread That Never Died....   The Thread That Never Died.... - Page 42 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thread That Never Died....
Page 42 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next